Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:28 am

Last word for T.E.D.D.Y yeti yamata or yamati
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:32 am

https://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Erup41/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsc5d2c0c5.jpg.html

Here's your pic Vixy!!!!! I hope you like it. I feel like I could've done better, added a little more detail. Let me know if you want another pic or something. I can redo her if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:32 am

Also. I'll bring up the topic in our topic, Waffles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:33 am

Okeh.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:37 am

DX the picture wont show up :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:39 am

Nuuuuuu!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS. ONE MOMENT. OUO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

Do you have kik or something? Wait... Does anyone have kik? I'd really like to be in contact with my peeps, other than on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:42 am

Kik?? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:43 am

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 Ohlt2v

WITHCRAFT I TELL YOU. WAFF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KNOWS ALL.

((I know what you look like Dead. eWe Your face is no longer a secret. Mine won't be either once I get my hair cut. I'll be showing all of you what I look like behind the magical world that is the internet.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:44 am

Hm hm hm... Sexy aren't I? o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:45 am

Onlythesexiest. But everybody knows.....

That I am sexier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:46 am

Yeah my kik is firetalon90 add me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:48 am

OMIGOSH O3O datpicture!!!

(When teddy mentioned his smexiness)
FAN GIRLS NOSE BLEEDS EVERYWHERE!!! XD (including me X3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:49 am

Was there anything wrong with the pic, Vix?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:51 am

Dead whats your kik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:52 am

I have a Kik but my parents be leik....WHOARETHESESTRANGERSYOUBETALKINGTO?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:53 am

I'm exhausted and I have a huge test this week. I hope you guys don't mind me logging off now.~ I'll be on a bit later tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:54 am

Lol its fine waffles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:54 am

Ha my collages are sexier than a rock HA!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Nope, it tis awesome meh teddy o3o

Whats kik??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:55 am

My kik is Erup41.

Kik is a texting app. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:57 am

I am TucKiD01 on kik
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:58 am

0_0 an app for what phone??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:06 am

Any phone... How old is your phone...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next