Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:29 pm

Deehh!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:32 pm

.........what???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:33 pm

I have a Idea!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:36 pm

Whudd?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:38 pm

What tis it, tucker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:49 pm

Blololol
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:14 pm

I CAN MAKE THE HALLOWEEN THREAD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :)

(Teddy, could you post in the training grounds thread?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 1:42 pm

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 1:44 am

fire......we need to talk...(don't worry, I have duel citizenship)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:55 am

Lol sure vix what about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:57 am

Wubwubwubwuwbwubwuwbwubwuwbwuwbwuwb
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 7:37 am

Eggo, dead, me and tuck joined the new site
Don't worry me, dead and tuck have duel citizenship so we'll post in both forums
I haven't got eggo's feedback yet
I'm not moving my characters because they say we have to start all over with development =_=
So basically if you join you'll either have to erase your characters development or make new characters
I was going to make new characters over there, right after I brain wash myself to forget how bitchy and immature some of the members of the new site became =_=
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 1:08 pm

I might make a forum myself, most likely not a soul eater forum =_=
Maybe something else like warrior cats, or I can try remaking my supernatural academy, I just want to still be with my friends though no matter what :( so, yeah, I'm still going to make the Halloween thread here, I'm just waiting on my friends to be here :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:52 pm

Im on the new site ad well lol honestly the only thing keeping me here is you dead tuck anf waffles .........my last straw was with deth ..........you should totally make a warrior cats rp
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:58 pm

Mkay, I actually started on the supernatural academy forum :) when it's done I'll give you the link
I can probably make the warrior cat forum too, I'll need help making it though~~ :P would you mind making the forum itself? I'll help in construction :) I'll be ok with being second admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:16 pm

Yeah sure vixy and I have alot of friends on my facebook freinds list that would join thr warriors one
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:19 pm

Oh, oh we could come up with our own clan names :)
I can contribute DawnClan
Me, my sister, and my cousins play warrior cats in DawnClan :) (with stuffed animal XD)
The leader is WonderStar :D

(Just a suggestion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:24 pm

Yeah have it a two clan rp ooooh I love this my clan would be ....... ... ..........briarclan.......leader... fogstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:28 pm

Have you ever rped on the actual warrior cats foruns
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:35 pm

Well not really, I was on one but I never got to rp cause it was on the verge of dying :/

(We still have to add starclan XD)

(Hey, on the supernatural academy forum I can't figure out how to get the categories to show)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:40 pm

Ummmmm when you make a topic thing you set it as a cstigoty and It should show
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:46 pm

I do set it but it doesn't show, it's not really a priority though :P

So back to da warrior cats o3o so can I tell you all the cats in dawnclan that my sister, me and my cousins play 030 ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:48 pm

Sure vixy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:55 pm

the leader (you already know) is Wonderstar, she's a calico
The deputy is TigerStripe- he's a big tabby tom and is wonderstar's mate

(I'll have to do the rest later, gtg for a while :) groceries n stuff)
(I'm not loging off though~~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 3:56 pm

Okay vix ill get going on the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next