Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:25 pm

I pike it lol and maybe the dwma peiple ask for help from the black guild :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:28 pm

Yay Jet gets to use his robotic limbs to help out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:30 pm

Vix is lance isabellas miester now that they are together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:33 pm

First you guys have to accept the mission.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

Sure fiyah, maybe lance will even join the DWMA as a hobby XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:37 pm

*glares evily at the name lance* I remember him with shadow right?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:43 pm

Yep!# but shadow was keeled by spencer n kataro XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:45 pm

Jet hated that guy
Guys check this out
EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 Collag12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:49 pm

Okay dead make the topic

Lol this will be Isabella and lances first time pairing up like this ...........remember vix she has two forms sword and a bow that shutes soul wavelength and regular arrows
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:54 pm

Lance would most likely use the sword form cause it's sort of like a giant knife XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:54 pm

The thread is up in north AMURICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:56 pm

'Merca!! FOX YEAH XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:57 pm

Right right ooooh in this they could unlock her twin dagger form and okay dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:12 am

Geuh. I'll be a spectator. I've gotta find Spencer a weapon. He's relying on a pistol and a pocket knife.~
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:15 am

Kitty :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:15 am

I have melody free waffles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:20 am

You could take Kataro!!! Connors not active so he doesn't really have meister.

Vix, are the ears on the top or side of the head of your pic I'm drawing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:22 am

Well, Spencer knows Kataro inside out (Hahahayehdonttakethatwrong) and we'd have to make a thread to introduce Spencer to Melody. But that's up to you two. I'll jump in whenever I see the time is right once we have this figured out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:22 am

After thought (or Jet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:24 am

You take kataro lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:25 am

Lol alright. Just lemme know when you're ready for me to jump in, Dead.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:26 am

(On top teddy~~)

Eggo did you get my pm??? :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:27 am

I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:27 am

Jump in where? You mean as Kataro's meister? Or WHUDDS...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:28 am

In the thread.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next