Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:42 am

Wow .......okay are you two really dateing :) ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:48 am

Idk... Maybe..... *glances at Vixy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:51 am

Lol awwww...cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 1:17 am

Here's my attempt at drawing Kataro. I don't think it's that good though. He looks a little too... Young. I don't know. But yeah. It's not exactly how he looks, but it is pretty much.

https://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Erup41/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps980a2290.jpg.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 1:27 am

My attempt a romance poetry which I suck at
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
Here is a RAWR
And a I love you

Bloom I blew your guys minds didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:19 am

O_O it's....unique :)

(Yes me and meh teddy are together, foevah n evah :P)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:27 am

(Well guys, since suti left I have no one to play Allister and Lucciano :( , I'm not necessarily asking you guys but I was wondering if you know anyone that would want to rp them... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:39 am

Now that I look at it... The picture is pretty darn terrible. It freaking weird. Oh well... I guess I'm gonna have to start over... Again.

Sorry Vix. I don't like roleplaying as anyone other than the characters I've created.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:17 pm

(I was talking about truckers poem XD)

I know teddy, I was just asking if you know anyone that would rp lucc and al
(Btw lucc is charismatic and flirty and al is refined yet shy, I was wondering who would be great at rping characters like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Can make a schedule for us so we'll know when each of us will be on?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:37 pm

:/ well I have school five days a week and it it end at 2:50 but I get home about 3:00 or so
Weekend plans vary depending on what going on,
I sometimes log out so I can play smash bros with my little sister o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:03 pm

Guys the most amazing thing happened to me today ........................................ got my first kiss from the boy I have had a crush on for forever
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:05 pm

OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I WISH THERE WERE BETTER FACES TO DESCRIBE THIS MOMENT XD OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:08 pm

Thanks vixxy I was so nervous when he did but then I just relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm

AWWWW!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I've already has my first kiss... And my second... And third... They're some interesting stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:15 pm

*claps* congrats and thanks dead now Jet may need a new leg
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:16 pm

I never had one :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:21 pm

You'll have it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:25 pm

My formal dance is coming soon :/ I want to go but I'll most likely go alone or with friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:29 pm

I've never been to a prom, a school dance, or a public cafeteria...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:59 pm

I'm having semi-formals next Friday. I'm going all smexy and stuff. XD Especially when I do the No-Bones dance in front of everybody. http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/party-hard.gif

And maybe Count Olaf's 'Dinosaur'. >u< http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg8g1w494c1qh0baqo1_400.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:03 pm

This whole seconairio is all complete fucking madness  :evil: :evil: :evil: 
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:09 pm

:)                 :):):):):):):):)     :)
:)                :)             :)     :) 
:)                 :)             :)     :)
:)                :)             :)     :)
:):):):):):):)   :):):):):):):):)    :):):):):):):)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:41 pm

TWO MORE PEOPLE JUST LEFT THIS DAMN FORUM!!! DETH IS GONE!!!! I'm pissed more than you know! But I ain't gonna sweat it... I'm gonna keep a level head... And stay as call a possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:42 pm

Fuck staying Dead I already lost it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next