Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at deathbucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:11 am

"Yea, I guess." She says, looking over the menu for the cheapest meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:19 am

Stroking his chin Vail was looking over the menu and found something that sounded delicious. "Oh...the Italian Spaghetti and meatballs sound great...even comes with some nice garlic bread as a side on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:25 am

"I'm thinking about g-getting the ravioli with alfredo sauce...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:27 am

"Feel free to get what ever you want, tonight is on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:30 am

She looks up at him with wide eyes, "Oh no, let me pay for myself." she says, placing her menu back down on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:40 am

"I'll buy tonight Sakio." He wanted to, but if she pressed he would give in and let her have her way. He simply winked at her with a little smug on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:46 am

Saiko blushes lightly and says, "Fine, but next t-time it's all on me. Got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:47 am

Raising both hands in a form of surrender, Vail nods with a playful smile. "You got it toots."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:16 pm

She smiles brightly at him and says, "Awesome!" Unable to sit still, he fingers began to tap gently on the table again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:53 pm

Now noticing the tapping and wondering what it was about, "Whats with the tapping?" He only asked out of curiosity nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:55 pm

"Oh, I do it t-to relax me...." She explains, blushing slightly from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:57 pm

"Ah I see." A figurative light bulb  would appear over his head in a small comedic fashion. "Alright I know what I am ordering, what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:59 pm

"Yea..." She nods her head a little bit and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:00 pm

Vail smiles back just as the waiter returns with some water and asks "Have you both figured out what you want?" Vail nods, looking at Sakio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:03 pm

"I would like t-the ravioli with alfredo sauce p-please..." She orders, picking up the menu so she could give it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:05 pm

The man took her menu and nodded, turning to Vail. "I'll have the Spaghetti and Italian meatballs with the side of garlic bread." Getting another nod from the man, he took both menus and went into the back of the building to give the orders to the cooks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:06 pm

"This p-place is lovely." Saiko says, looking all around them unbelievably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:10 pm

"I know, right? I happend to stumble on this place walking here looking for deathbucks for our date--I mean meet up." He leaned back in his chair a bit, his jet black hair slowly began to change into a lighter color...then soon to silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:15 pm

Saiko notices his change in hair color, but decides to ignore it. "Since we are p-partners now, why don't you t-tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:20 pm

"Yea, sure..." Picking up a tooth pick from the table and placing it in his mouth. "Hmm...where to begin...well...I'm sixteen...New student here, as you know...my parents are traveling the world cause they just decided to...I'm going to live here for a long time...I have a very pretty Meister. I love Italian food...Pizza is my favorite though, get me pizza some time and I'll love you forever haha...hmm...I have no siblings...umm...thats all I can think of off the top of my head..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:23 pm

Saiko smiles brightly at him and says, "That's n-nice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:34 pm

Vail nodded at her. The waiter returns with some complimentary garlic sticks.  "So tell me about yourself Saiko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:41 pm

"Well I'm 15 and I grew up in Ohio with my 4 b-brothers on a small farm. On that farm there wasn't much to do but work so as the years passed, I became a book worm. I love to study and l-listen to classical music! My favorite instrument is probably the harp, but I can only play the p-piano. As you know, I'm new here and I have an amazing w-weapon." She says, grabbing a garlic stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:48 pm

Unable to stop himself from grinning, Vail nodded at the last part of her little info divulging. Taking a garlic stick as well, he bit into it. The taste had a kick to it but nothing too strong. He could taste the garlic mixed with the bread and small bit of oil they used in a balanced mix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:50 pm

Saiko takes a small bit out of the garlic stick and sighs, "This tastes a-amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next