Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at deathbucks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:09 pm

Agreeing with a mouthful and nodding, Vail took another bite. "I know right?" The waiter came out and told them it would be another ten to fifteen minutes for the food to be done and another three or so extra minutes for it to cool off to be brought out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:12 pm

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She asks, taking another bite out of her garlic stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:22 pm

"Well what classes are you taking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:24 pm

"I'm not sure....I don't get to know my classes until tomorrow when I pick everything up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:27 pm

"Same here." Picking up another stick, he took a bite out of it. "This might be our spot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:34 pm

"What do you m-mean by that?" She asks, taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:36 pm

"Well people have places they hangout...the training grounds, the library...this may be the place we can go...how about we meet here at least once a week for dinner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:38 pm

"Sure!" Saiko agrees, smiling brightly at him. "That w-would be awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:39 pm

"Hey hey hey Saiko. How's it going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:48 pm

Vail went silent as he looked over at some guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:50 pm

"H-hey." She says, greeting Kataro with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:58 pm

"Hello sir. My name is Kataro Hattori. I met Saiko when I first came to the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Im Vail, her partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:01 pm

"Cool. I hope I'm not intruding. Would you like me to leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:02 pm

"N-no, it's f-fine?" Saiko says, rubbing her hands on her jeans nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:03 pm

"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:08 pm

"I'm f-fine with it, a-are you o-okay with it Vail?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:23 pm

".......Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:25 pm

"Y-you sure? I d-don't want y-you to say it's a-alright when it's n-not." Saiko asks, making sure he wasn't lying about being alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:33 pm

Vail smiled and nodded at her, truly he wished to get to know his meister on a one on one meeting but that could also be done later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:38 pm

Saiko smiles at Vail happily and turns to Kataro. "You a-are welcome t-to join u-us." She stutters, offering him a garlic stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:40 pm

"I just remembered I had this thing... To do at that one thing so..... Maybe we can do this some other time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:41 pm

"I'll just leave you two alone. ;) "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:47 pm

"You s-sure." Saiko asks, moving the basket of garlic bread towards him. "They a-are really g-good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:48 pm

"Yeah. I'm sorry to intrude Vail. It was nice seeing you though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next