Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Date at deathbucks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:36 pm

Vail nodded and watched the front door to the restaurant opened and their food was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:40 pm

"It looks s-so good!" Saiko says, staring at the waiter bring the food to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:42 pm

"I agree...it looks so great...yum!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:49 pm

When the waiter place the dishes on the table, Saiko quickly stabs her fork in one of the raviolis and shoves in it her mouth happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:53 pm

When his food hit the table, he offered the aged man a tip, which got a positive response. Vail smiled and picked his fork up and got some of the pasta twisted in hit fork and got a mouthful of that Italian seasoning in the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:55 pm

"This taste s-so good!" Saiko exclaims happily, taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:59 pm

Vail's eyes went a little wide from the flavor and he nodded quickly. "Yea! This is great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:04 pm

Saiko saw his reaction and giggles. "You seem to really enjoy it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Yes! I love this food! Its fantastic!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:08 pm

She smiles and takes a bit of her food. "It is p-pretty good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:32 am

Nodding and taking a few more bites. Vail was a silent eater but you'd know when he got something he Really likes. "This is...yes, I love this place. We have to come back!" His smile was genuine and it reverberated out as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:38 am

"So it's official, this is our new hang out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:43 am

"Yes! Haha this place is great...but then again I also have someone to come here with." He smiled warmly and quietly would finish his meal, offering his Meister half of the garlic bread made for his meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:48 am

Saiko rejects his offer, saying "I can't eat much more than this or I will explode!" Her bowl of food was now empty, left with only a few remaining pieces of meat from the ravioli she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:51 am

Accepting her physical state he promptly ate the other half of the garlic bread. Once done he asked for the check and paid for it, but got a surprise. Half off the bill for being first time customers. "sweet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:55 am

"I guess this is g-goodbye." Saiko says, after they left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:56 am

"Well I can walk you home." Standing there, hoping she would accept his offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:59 am

"S-sure I guess." She began to walk down the sidewalk towards her apartment, keeping her hands in her pockets. The darkness around her made Saiko feel uncomfortable and in danger, like usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:05 am

Walking beside her, his hands in his pockets as well. Vail was normally a quiet person too but he wanted to have her feel comfy with him. "So Saiko...we going to meet before school or at school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:07 am

"We could always m-meet up before and walk to school t-together...if you want to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:08 am

"Sure! Sounds like a good time." Seeing some apartments coming up he gestured to them. "This you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:09 am

"Yea, t-thanks for everything." Saiko says before turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:15 am

Standing there he paused and looked to say something...but she was in a hurry it seemed and he turned to leave. "Sweet dreams my Meister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at deathbucks   Date at deathbucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at deathbucks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4