Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 11:09 pm

OOC: What server? I don't play much on NA.

Candy giggled, though continued to play with Melody's hair. "You're like a kitten right now." She said, turning the motion to running her fingers through hair to one more reminiscent of a stroking one.
Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 2:20 am

ooc: riiiiight. forgot about servers.

Melody full on meowed at that comment, even though she knew kittens more so mewed, and swatted playfully at the colourful conglomeration that was attached to Candy's head. Her actions ended shortly, and she again returned to nuzzling the other girl, her eyes fully closed as she half sat, half laid on the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 4:35 pm

OOC: I do have an NA account though. Can still play sometime.

Candy went back to combing through Melody's hair, after she finished giggling at full kitty Melody. She also opted to tilt her head to the side, and somewhat rest her cheek on top of Melody's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 1:52 am

Ooc: can add to that one then. Also, I think we should end this thread.

This was everything Melody could hope for. The calming presence, the petting in her hair, the cuddling and flirting. This was her first relationship, and, she thought, it was turning out to be a good one. Giving a small sigh, she nuzzled as deep as she could into her weapon's neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 1:22 pm

OOC: Yeah, we probably should finish it up. How do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 4:17 pm

Ooc: Easiest would probably be Candy realizing the time and going to her own place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 4:47 pm

OOC: Candy wouldn't realise anything, lets be honest. Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 7:27 pm

Ooc: Melody could realize the time. Or a roomate could come back? Or just fade and end it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 8:04 pm

OOC: We could just leave it here and assume it's ended. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 9:01 pm

Ooc: works for me. On to the next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6