Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 3:16 pm

After the kiss, Candy smiled. She slid one of her hands to around the spot that was pinched on herself, and smile changing into a grin, asked: "Is touching anywhere allowed? Because there are plenty of places I'd like to... Uh... explore." Definite emphasis, followed by another, quick peck.
Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 11:15 am

Melody felt her flush like Candy had mere moments before. She never minded the teasing and innuendos, but she wasn't certain she wanted to go That far on day one. Meeting her weapons gaze, she grinned, if not very full, and responded, "depends. Where were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 1:02 pm

Candy thought for a moment. "Well... Bottom, I guess..." She quietly responded, before her grin came back again. "I got to look at it plenty enough before, and I'm really wondering if it'll feel as nice as it looks." She hoped that this would be taken as a compliment first and foremost, rather than evidence of her looking before. Which it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 1:20 pm

Relief flooded through Melody, as she didn't care about her rear as much as what was in front. It was much more acceptable for early relations than that, though Melody's little friend was definitely seeing some use after Candy left. Her teasing mood restored, Melody grabbed Candy's hand and placed it firmly on her ass before saying, "hmmm. Well let us find out."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 2:17 pm

Candy squeezed what was in her hand. "It's very nice. You can have a go on mine too, if you like." Candy said, and pressed her lips against those of Melody, though not like the previous times. This time, she had her lips open slightly, obviously asking for a little more than a normal kiss. She wasn't sure how it worked though. Gotta learn at some point, eh?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 11:37 am

OOC: Pliz ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 12:34 pm

ooc: sorry, was sick on the weekend, 103 fever, and had three finals on monday.

This was still Melody's first relationship, or even a real make out session, and the implications brought upon by Candy's motions did register with her. So instead of french kissing, Melody simply gave her new found girlfriend a very long and, at least what she thought counted, passionate kiss. Using both hands, she rolled her girlfriend on top of her mid-kiss, then shifted both of them onto the other girls ass before grabbing like Candy had done moments before. Still thinking of the romance side, she used both motions to press the weapon even closer. Finally breaking the kiss to talk, Melody looked at Candy with half-opened eyes. "Mmmmmmm. I do like how you feel." She emphasized the last comment with another deliberate squeeze, trying to garner a small reaction from her partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 3:52 pm

The slight disappointment at not being allowed to french Melody was fast forgotten by Candy, when the former rolled the two of them over so that the latter was on top. After a combination of the long kiss, her butt being grabbed, and her own hand still being below Melody's, Candy's breathing was heavier. After Melody's words being accented with another squeeze, Candy returned the favour with one of her own, and spoke, quietly, into Melody's ear, having moved her head to rest by the side of the other girl's: "That's good then. We can both enjoy each other the same."

OOC: Ah, okay. When are your finals ending? Also, I pretty much got as good as accepted into the college course I wanna go to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 9:24 pm

Everything felt amazing within their embrace, and Melody was enjoying the company of the girl. The way both of thier breasts pressed together sent thoughts racing through her mind. Inhaling deep to get the weapons sent, one of Melody's hands moved up Candy's back while the other continued to fondle her ass. "Mmmmm. I enjoy yours, Sæta."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 3:45 am

"I don't know what that means." Candy said quietly again, as she rolled Melody and herself so that Melody was on top now. Candy took the time to now 'explore,' as she liked to put it, the curves of Melody's body. One hand on the other girl's back, moving up and down from the neck back down to the ass, and the other hand doing the same, but along Melody's side, down to the top of her thigh. "Curvy hips."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 11:29 am

Melody let out a small eep as she suddenly straddled her weapon, her dress waving as the motion caused it to poof up. She braced her upper body with her hands, and looked down on Candy. Her face went a little red at the curves comment. She still was petite, but the last year gave her hips and breasts a shot of development. Placing one hand to follow Candy's on her own thigh, because she half expected her partner to ignore the skirt, she answered her question. "Oh. It means.... Sweetie? No.... Cute. Cutie. It is close to cutie."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 12:31 pm

"Ah, I see. You're a cutie too. Cutie with curvy hips." Candy said the last part as she put her hands on the aforementioned part of Melody's body. Doing that, Candy had an idea, that would likely get her partner flustered. She blushed thinking about it. "You being in this position with a skirt... Wouldn't take much to lift it slightly and..." Leaving the last part to Melody's imagination, Candy gave the girl an almost evil-looking grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 1:35 am

Melody flushed at the comment, just like her weapon predicted. Still, she was in a teasing mood and wasn't going to let it be completely one-sided. Flashing the other girl a grin despite her faces colour, Melody began to move her hips slightly, grinding the other girl just so. "Mmhmmm Sæta. But that is why I hold your hand." Hers still followed Candy's to her hip, not letting the weapon go too far with the skirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 3:36 am

"That's not fair..." Candy murmured to herself, pouting and looking away from Melody, trying her best to ignore the motions that Melody was making. Not too well, was how that was going, however. "That's boring, anyway..." She continued to mumble, despite everything, and opted instead to slide her hands up to Melody's upper back, and to pull her down to be laying down on top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:37 pm

Not bothering to resist, Melody stopped her motions as the other girl pulled her in. She followed through and kissed Candy on the cheek, whispering afterward into her ear. "It was not boring forme." after that, she kissed Candy full on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 12:14 pm

With another kiss, came another try to french kiss Melody. Candy invited the other girl to do so again, by sticking her tongue a little ways out of her mouth, just enough to brush against Melody's lips. Doing so, she also tightened her embrace on Melody, to press the two them tighter together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 2:31 pm

Feeling the wetness of Candy's tongue press against her lips, Melody broke the kiss in a fit of giggles. She kept the embrace, enjoying the feeling of their body's pressing against each other. Slowing down enough to speak, she looked Candy straight in the eye. "You licked me." pursing her own looks she leaned in again to the weapon, tongue extended to wreak revenge while she was trapped below.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 4:43 pm

"Not what I was going for..." Candy said, pouting. "Not like I'm above licking someone for fun, but still." She continued, but didn't struggle against Melody, since she didn't mind being licked herself. She was also wondering about what she could actually do to get to do what she tried to do twice now. To do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 12:26 pm

Melody's face became confused and she pulled away from the other girl. Candy's cheek was wet from where her tongue had already pressed against the other girls skin. " what did you mean, if not to lick." She continued to pull away into the straddle position she had just been in, her hands shifting behind her to brace her body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 7:52 pm

"Nevermind that. I didn't mean to just lick you though." Candy reiterated as she wiped her cheek with the back of her hand. She took hold of Melody and rolled her onto her back, and then letting go, continued rolling so that the two of them were laying next to each other. "Do you have anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 10:51 pm

Ooc: her beds not that big.

Melody was even more confused after this. Licking was something that she expected from Candy, but if that wasn't her goal, then what was? Pushing that question aside for later, Melody focused on what was in front of her, or, more accurately, next to her. "Drinks? I have water." Pressing her skirt flat, she sat upright and went over to her desk. Reaching underneath, she pulled out two bottles and waved one at the weapon. "Do you want one?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2015, 8:11 pm

OOC: Details, man. Details. Le short post.

Candy sat up on the bed, cross legged. "Yes please." She said, arms stretched out in front of herself, ready to catch, or just receive the bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 2:13 pm

With a small motion of her arm, Melody tossed the water bottle to the weapon on the bed. Cracking open her own bottle, she took a couple swigs before capping it and returning to the bed. She sat more upright, next to Candy, and leaned her head onto the other girls shoulder. She didn't bother to speak, though she was humming contently, and gave the other girl a slight nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 9:58 pm

Having taken a drink from her bottle, and after setting it aside, Candy put her arm around Melody's shoulders, though quickly decided to instead put her hand on top of the latter's head, and to slowly move her fingers though her hair.

OOC: Sorry for not posting. I didn't have the motivation to do anything more than play League and watch anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 10:47 pm

ooc: it be fine. also, if you want Thatguy1425. can add me

Melody continued to 'purr', the intensity increasing when Candy ran her fingers though the meister's hair. The motion was very calming to the girl, and she readjusted herself on the bed to make her weapon's motions easier. She laid one hand across Candy's body, forming a loose hug as she sat next to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next