Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 1:22 pm

"Uh-uh" Melody shook her head, a smile on her face. "Few more minutes and I will be fine." She opened her eyes fully, and noticed that Candy had smeared ice cream on her cheek. Immature as she was, Melody started giggling at the thought of Candy having white stuff all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 1:30 pm

"What's so funny?" Candy asked, as she looked around herself, to find the source of Melody's amusement. There was nothing there! She then thought that maybe it was something to do with herself, so she looked down and around herself, but didn't see anything wrong. She was very, very confused, and definitely showed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 2:00 pm

Melody leaned over and wiped Candy's face with a napkin. She was still giggling like a two year old, but she did manage to explain why she was laughing. At least, partially. "You had ice cream on your cheek. White ice cream." She wasn't going to right out say what it made her think of, but maybe her weapon would be insightful enough to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 2:10 pm

"Whaaaa!?" Candy blushed, and hid her cheeks in her hands. "Melody, you're such a pervert!" She exclaimed, and started shaking her head from side to side, sending her colourful hair flying around. "Nononononono, that's dirty!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 4:30 pm

"Not dirty no more!" Melody returned to her giggling fit, partly influenced by Candy's reaction, and partly because she still had that image stuck in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

Candy groaned and put her head on the table, wrapping her hands around it to hide her still blushing face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 5:16 pm

Melody stood up, still giggling though the fits had mainly subsided, and walked to Candy's side. "Come on. Let us find the museum!" She placed her hands on her weapons shoulders, trying to be comforting, much as this was technically her fault.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 5:25 pm

Candy turned on her chair and, with a large smile on her face, jumped up and out of it. "Okay!" She agreed, loudly and happily. Grabbing one of Melody's hands, she marched forward in a random direction, seemingly abandoning what little there was left of the ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 7:13 pm

Melody let herself be dragged, not really thinking about what path her weapon was taking, nor that statistically, Candy rarely had the correct idea. But still she followed, hair flowing and skirt flapping.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 7:18 pm

A minute of marching and Candy stopped. She turned to Melody and, smile unfaltering, asked: "Do you know which way it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2015, 11:20 pm

Melody stopped just a hairs breath from Candy, eyes looking clearly into hers. The situation threw Melody into another giggle fit, though to be fair, at this point almost anything remotely interesting or funny would do. "I think it is this way." She moved down one of the side streets, the hyperactive weapon in tow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 3:21 am

Candy happily followed her weapon, and decided not to think much of her wild giggles; it seemed to Candy that ice cream had some sort of strange effect on Melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 11:06 am

Ooc: what kind of museum do you want to do?

Melody's sense of direction proved to be much better than her partners and after a few more twists and side roads, they arrived at the entrance to the museum. Locating the ticket booth, she got in line. "Two please." She said as she handed the cash over to the ticketmaster.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 12:00 pm

OOC: I don't mind.

Candy felt a little bit guilty for letting Melody pay again, and made a not to pay her back later, somehow. Right now, however, she was busy trying to figure out how to take hold of Melody's hand again without it seeming strange in some way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 2:19 pm

The two girls went inside, Melody ignoring any awkwardness from Candy and dragging her to the first exhibit in sight. This was a mag-lev racing thing, with levers to control the mini trains.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 2:59 pm

"It's like those little cars on tracks that you race, but floaty." Candy said, with her head level with the track. "Race me!" She added, pointing dramatically at Melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 6:13 pm

"You will lose!" Melody  exclaimed back, grabbing one of the lever stations. She looked over at Candy, grinning expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2015, 8:29 pm

Candy likewise took hold of one of the leavers, and after a quick countdown, started to move the little vehicle on the track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 2:32 pm

Ooc: who should win?

Melody bore down onto the lever, causing the train to shoot down the track. Her face was scrunched with concentration, though her competitive grin remained and her tongue poked between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 2:56 pm

OOC: Flip a coin and tell me what it lands on. :P I pick heads.

Candy pretty much tried to go all out, except for on the corners. She didn't know whether the little train was capable of derailment, but didn't feel like testing it. Her face was in a state of concentration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 6:16 pm

ooc: heads, you win

Melody followed suit, pushing the levers as far as it would go. It seems the program had an auto slow feature, for hers followed Candy's train at the corners despite not letting up. muttering unintelligibly in Icelandic, Melody finally let out a small curse as Candy's train crossed the finish line first.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 8:29 pm

"Yay!" Candy threw her arms into the air as she jumped up in her victory. "I win, Melody, you gotta give me a big hug now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 12:10 am

Melody gave a mock-pout, putting both of her hands on her hips. "Fiiiiiiiine." her droll word dragged out, before she grinned and pounced, drawing eyes from some of the older patrons.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 7:04 am

Candy squeezed Melody close, and ignored any looks anyone may have been giving her. Perhaps, she didn't let got for longer than necessary, but nobody was going to hold it against her, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 12:57 pm

Melody left her hands rest on Candy's shoulders, before looking at another of the exhibits. This area was on magnets and electricity and there was a generator bike. There was no front wheel, and the device had a wall of lights next to the set-up. Pointing at it, she gave Candy another challenging grin. "See who can light up most lights?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next