Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 3:53 pm

"You're on." Candy said, returning a grin of a similar nature. She turned around and made for the bike, to be the first one on it. Jumping onto the contraption, she started to pedal. 

OOC: Melody can win this time. Also, sorry for the late post. I accidentally Fallout 4 for a few hours.
Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 5:29 pm

Melody watched as Candy peddled like crazy on the bike, managing to light 7 of the 10 light bulb on the walls. She kept going trying to get the 8th but to no avail. Afterwards, I was Melody's turn to go. She quickly got hers to the same point, seven bulbs lit, and pressed into the peddles, trying to get the eighth and win this little contest of theirs. She kept going and going, managing a flicker, before it came on, though much dimmer than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 5:48 pm

"Awww..." Candy pouted when she saw that Melody had won, just for a second, before perking back up again. "So what do you want your prize to be, Melody?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 10:30 pm

Melody got off of the bike, not caring about the state it left her skirt. She stood in front of Candy, grinning before leaning in and in a semi-whisper said. "You obviously." She gave a wink before giggling and actually saying. "Another hug."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 2:57 am

"Are you trying to flirt with me, right now?" Candy asked, somewhat confused, before giving Melody her hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 10:42 am

Melody put her hands behind her back and innocently swayed back and forth, her skirt twirling around her legs. "Noooo. Just a tease. Unless.... Unless you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 10:52 am

"Uuum..." Candy wasn't sure how to respond to that. She fiddled with a lock of her hair in front of her chest. "But wouldn't it be sort of weird for you to be flirting with another girl?" Her confusion lead to her forget how she just thought that Melody already was trying to flirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 12:18 pm

Melody let out an 'ah' and felt a little down. Apparently her first thoughts about Candy were correct and today had simply been Candy being Candy. "Yes.... I think you are right." Still, Melody wasn't going to let this ruin their day, and so she grabbed her weapons hand and marched on. "Come! We have whole rest of museum to see."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 12:30 pm

For once this day, Candy was being somewhat dragged. She was still desperately trying to puzzle something together, and only came up with one thing. "You think I'm right? You sound... Disappointed?" The last bit was put forward more as a question than a statement; Candy wasn't exactly an expert on emotions and how they were supposed to work, since hers flipped from one to another so often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 2:47 pm

Melody felt the resistance in her arm as Candy was not moving as fast. She spun to face the girl with a slight amount of concern though it did not show. "It is fine. If you do not want, then I do not flirt. It is easy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 2:53 pm

"I didn't say that Melody, I just didn't think you were, well..." Candy thought a second, on how to put it. "Of that kinda persuasion. I think? I don't mind if you flirt with me." Candy said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 4:29 pm

"Persuasion? What were you try to convince?" Melody was honestly confused by the other girls words, though the second part made sense, at least Melody thought so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 4:35 pm

"Umm... You like girls, right?" Candy bluntly asked, just to make sure and to let Melody realise what she meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 4:50 pm

"Mmhmm." Melody gave a short nod, this question being much easier to understand. "And boys. Muscles are just, just! Mmmmmm" She closed her eyes as her male friend group proceeded to all take off their shirts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 5:00 pm

"Oh, so you're like me!" Candy exclaimed excitedly, pointing to her grinning face with one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 8:22 pm

"You like girls?" Melody felt a slight shock, as she had believed the opposite to be true.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 8:30 pm

"Yeah, I like both." Candy said, nodding an affirmative on top of that. She then thought back to all of the things she was quite awkwardly doing before, and hoped that Melody somehow wouldn't think on them for too long. She might just come to the right conclusion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 9:07 pm

"OH! Thats why you were worried about flirts. Not because you are straight!" She leaned in grin of her own, as she had obviously figured out the puzzle. "You thought I was straight, and the flirts mean nothing! Do not worry. All complements are as both a friend and a crooked person."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 3:24 am

Candy nodded away, willing not to remind Melody to look into things further. See, why would she mind if Melody's flirting meant nothing, if it was just false hope? Candy continued past Melody and was now the one moving the two along to the rest of the museum. "C'mon, lets go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 1:08 pm

Melody followed, giving Candy's hand a squeeze and playful wink. Despite any awkwardness that might have been forming between the two, Melody was enjoying herself and was planing on continuing the fun until they got bored or kicked out, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 1:42 pm

Candy being the one leading wasn't working out. She somehow managed to go past a few exhibits and get back to the entrance, without seeing anything interesting. "I think that your sense of direction is much better than mine, Melody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 5:39 pm

"Ok!" Melody took the lead, and re-entered the museum. She wasn't certain what else to see, but there was an area on surface tension that had bubbles. One of the set-ups was able to allow a person to stand within a bubble. "This one!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:02 pm

"You first. I get to become a bubble. Kind of." Candy said, bouncing on her heels at the thought of becoming her bouncy ball self. "You can try it now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 9:16 am

Melody laughed, and, with a quick agreement, stepped onto the platform marked. Bending at the knees, she pulled up the disk soaked in soap, a large tube of a bubble following her hands. I lasted all the way to her chest until the thin film burst, spraying the pair with the bubble splats. Giggling as it popped, Melody set the ring down and stepped off. "Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 10:48 am

Candy hopped onto the platform and pulled the ring up, just the same as Melody had done. She managed to lift the thing above her head, since she had done it slowly. Candy had enough time to become hypnotised by the swirling surface of the bubble before it burst. She seemed to have gotten dizzy in that short time, somehow, and stepped off the platform as if she was drunk, and about to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next