Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 11:00 am

Melody wasn't very far away, and when Candy began to tip, she was at her weapons side. She grabbed Candy at the shoulder and upper arm, steadying the hyperactive ball. Trading her hands, she turned to face Candy head on. "Are you ok?" Melody asked once everything seemed calm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 11:12 am

"The bubble was swirly." Candy replied simply as she watched the world stop spinning. "Thank you for catching me, Melody." She smiled at her meister. In her head she contemplated if she should sneak in another hug, here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 12:30 pm

"Anytime." She accented this word with a quick wink, feeling more flirtatious than before. She didnt let go immediately, and instead looked around in their spot for the next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 1:28 pm

Candy agreed to let Melody be more flirty, and quite liked it, but didn't think that something as simple as a wink would cause her mind to go cascading down the gutter, and by extension, send a cascade of blood to her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 3:11 am

OOC: P-p-p-posts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 7:15 pm

Ooc: B-b-b-baka!

Melody didn't see anything else of interest, though that was technically a lie. As she returned to face Candy, her weapons face spoke wonders. Deciding to continue on the path her flirting seemed to be causing, Melody leaned in closer and placed one hand behind Candy's head, playing with her hair. "Hmmm. Falleg augu. Your eyes. Pretty." She held that pose, smirking at her weapon, though it did not last long. An employee quickly grunted at them, and getting their attention, informed them both that the Museum was closing and that they needed to take their antics elsewhere. Blushing slightly at getting 'caught', she released Candy, and started to move towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 7:48 pm

Tomato red, speechless and as still as a statue, Candy stood, staring after Melody, mouth agape like that of a fish out of water. She thought that, that just happened. When the employee made his presence known again, however, Candy looked at him and then back at her meister a few times before registering that she had to move. The difficult part of that for Candy was moving her legs, which she thought herself incapable of for the moment it took to remember the otherwise familiar motion. Once her legs somehow started to function, her flabbergasted mind recovered somewhat and the cogs started turning, to process the potential implications of this action, those which could lead to a possible advancement in the relationship between herself and Melody. 

So, after gaping like a fish, Candy followed Melody and began to think of all of the things which could perhaps now happen between herself and her meister. Which didn't help with her blushing cheeks.

OOC: YAY POSTS I WAS SO BORED THANK YOU MAN! ;u;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 6:07 pm

Heading back out into the to the streets, Melody looked around at the city. The day was close to being over, and the sun was laughing as it approached the horizon. Not quite certain what to do or where to go, she simply grabbed her weapons hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked into Candy's face, with its full colour and blush, and gave another teasing smile before simply dragging her off as Melody decided to head back toward her place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 6:41 pm

It was confirmed. Candy was going to overheat and melt. It would be the end for her. Candy looked at her feet to make sure she wasn't leaving any puddles that would need to be picked up and reattached to her body, and then she looked at the hand which seemed to be hotter than even the rest of her, since it was held firmly in the hand of the person who was making her this much of a mess. She had held this hand earlier with no problems, but apparently a single compliment and a set of winks caused her to go into meltdown. On top of all that, her heart really was trying its darned best to escape the bone-based confines of her ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:39 am

OOC: :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:49 am

Ooc: sorry. Schools been alot lately. Was about to try and post.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:59 am

OOC: Oh, okay. That's fine. Just been missing the regular posts, since all my RP's ran dry, basically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 12:29 pm

Ooc: Its fine. I understand.

Melody continued on, herself feeling a bit flustered, and partly why she wasn't looking Candy in the face. Despite all her confidence, this was essentially her first date, and the realization was finally catching up with her. Not speaking as they moved, it was only a quiet ten minutes until they were back at Melody's dorm, and, somehow, alone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 1:50 pm

T-This is Melody's place! The realisation only came once the two girls were inside, and then she realised that they were alone no less! But, instead of doing anything, she opted to stand next to the door, looking down at her fingers, which were playing with the hem of her shirt. Painfully obvious was the fact that Melody was being so flirtatious that it wasn't just for fun. Candy didn't see that though. She was too busy still reacting to the way the other girl told her about her eyes, back at the museum, and the way she smiled later, on top of that. When she though of these things again, it caused her blush to redouble, and she had to stare at her hands harder, if that was even possible, to clear away the things her imagination dreamed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 3:15 pm

Melody herself was freaking out internally, but for a slightly different reason. She was worrying that she had completely misread what Candy meant, and that her flirting had pushed her weapon away. So she walked into the room and sat in her chair, a distance between the two girls. Not wanting any more silence between them, this kind of awkwardness wasn't something to exploit for fun, Melody asked, "So..... What do you want to do." She meant this as an activity, not as a question about them, but the pause most definitely gave it a different tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 3:41 pm

Candy looked up from her hands and, having taken it the wrong way at first, once again blushed harder than before. It took her a moment to realise that, what Melody meant wasn't actually anything of that sort of nature. So, she had finally looked at the one causing her to break down. Positively, mind. She really wanted to turn the flirty tables and maybe just say something that was pretty much an umistakeable confession. Like answering Melody's question with a blunt, "Kiss." But she thought that maybe Melody wouldn't appreciate the advancement, for some reason.

Wait a second...

She clasped her hands around her mouth.

Eyes wide, like she had just been caught plundering the cupboards of all manners of sweet things.

A muffled, "Oh."

It slipped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 9:26 pm

Melody's eyes shot wide open, though she hid this by looking downward, a small smile visible on her face. Candy did like her. Or was even more random than I thought. Melody conceded to herself. Still, Melody had enough confidence to go through with her decision, before logic, or something, decided to talk her out of it. Standing again, though keeping her gaze close to the ground, Melody walked towards her weapon with both hands behind her back, swaying her hips causing her dress to innocently twirl. When she was close enough, Melody leaned in and gave the other girl a kiss on the cheek, before saying just above a whisper. "If you insist."

ooc: sorry this took so long. Thanksgiving happened.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 3:23 am

Candy had been scared that by blurting out what she did, she somehow made Melody mad for a second. Lucky enough for her, Melody seemed to be interested. So, Candy lowered her hands and looked at her meister, trying to figure out if she should do as she had accidentally suggested. Candy moistened her lips with a quick flick of her tongue, then pulled Melody towards herself by the waist, wrapping her arms around the girl after. "I meant the lips..." Candy said, before she could stop herself from pressing her lips against Melody's.

OOC: Figured that was what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 11:49 am

Ooc: yeah..... And finals is kinda stressful. And skyrim....

Melody let out a small "oh!" as her weapon grabbed her hips, and playfully bit her lips as she was pulled in close. Her eyes glinted as her mind filled with the possibilities that Candy could fulfil. With the teasing tone followed by the kiss, Melody let herself melt her own arms grabbing at her weapons lower back. Breaking the kiss after what felt like forever, but was actually only a second or two, Melody felt herself grin and muttered something in Icelandic, though se caught herself and repeated it in English. "I... Would you be my friend? Uh my partner.. My friend friend? Her brain being mush, it took a while to find the right word in Engliw. "Girlfriend." Her look turned into a combination of questioning and mischievous, as she almost one hundred percent knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2015, 12:21 pm

OOC: Don't feel bad for not posting when you have finals 'n' stuff. And Skyrim is as good an excuse as any.

"Of course!" Candy replied, a wide smile on her face. She was simply the happiest thing right now. Everything worked out so well this day! Candy pulled tightened her hold again, as she pulled Melody into a hug. "This means hugs and kisses and cuddles. I'm not letting you go for more than four minutes at a time for the rest of today at least." Candy spoke more into Melody's shoulder, in which she had buried her face, than to Melody herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 11:08 am

Melody felt herself gleam. She finally had a girlfriend, and she could go on her first official date! She pulled the weapon even closer somehow, deepening their embrace. Nuzzling her own head into Candy's shoulder, she muttered her response into the weapons ear. "Mmmm. Of course, Sæta." Her hands slipped a little lower, going just passed the other girls hips. "I have a bed. We can go there."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 12:07 pm

Candy nodded into Melody's shoulder, now hiding her blushing face. She probably had the wrong idea, but the thoughts were enough to make her cheeks red. There were the thoughts of things that happened in bed, and there were the mysteries of the words that Melody sometimes added in her own language. Whatever it meant, Candy knew that it was probably flirtatious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 3:14 pm

Melody's own bed fantasies paralleled Candy's though hers were causing a little grin opposed a rush of blood. Moving her hands even lower on the weapons body, Melody lifted Candy up in the air, and staggered slightly to the bed. Still holding Candy in her arms, Melody collasped sideways onto her bed, so neither was on top.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 3:55 pm

Unexpectedly being lifted caused Candy to squeak with surprise. After the initial surprise, however, she giggled as she was carried, and ultimately deposited on the bed. Now she couldn't help but face Melody, and her red face was fully visible. "So, what's going to happen now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 2:35 pm

Melody answered by giving her hands a little squeeze, pinching the region just above her weapon's butt, before kissing Candy again on the lips. Breaking their mouths apart, a very happy grin took over Melody's face, her eye's half closing from the pleasure. "What you said. Cuddles and kisses!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))   The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The not-a-date. (Guy and I(That rhymed)(How do you even title a thread?)(Perhaps not completely child friendly))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next