Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:07 pm

I growl "oh no you don't!" I turn into a fox and bite the back of your head
Then Kiro does a flame kick on your sheen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:14 pm

-he goes to say something but hesitates and picks up a rock, throwing it at Kiro-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:59 pm

Kiro growls "WHY IS EVERY ONE TARGETING ME!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:05 pm

I put jet in a choke hold "maybe they have something against hitting girls" I snickered
Kiro growls as he hits jet with another fire kick "maybe but still!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:32 pm

-Zarchy closes in on them; a pile of rocks underneath his arm-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:42 pm

I let go of jet for a moment and swing my whip around zarchy's ankle and pull so he falls over
Dropping the rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:41 pm

-some of the rocks fall on his head, causing him to blackout shortly before getting back up and running at them; tree limb raised over his head-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:46 pm

Kiro threw his flaming shuriken at zarchy and I run behind him and kick him forward toward the shuriken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:49 pm

-Zarchy slides under the shuriken, standing up quickly, and roundhouse kicking the bandit in the face with enough force to send her flying. His hat was slightly burned from the flames-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:12 am

I roll off the roof and land on my feet trembling in pain Kiro yelled (almost screamed) "IDA!!!"
he runs down to see if im ok I twisted my ankle as I fell off the roof kiro looked back at Zarchy and growled [email=you...dirty....B@STARD!]you...dirty....B@STARD![/email] his eyes and face red and burning with anger I manage to let a small
smile spread on my face throw the pain "ready kiro?" I ask he growls " More than ready!" he turns into fox form and jumps high in the air then his whole body is covered in flames then he lets out a battle cry
"FOX FIRE INNER RAAGE!!" then he blows out a large flame thrower in the shape of fox jaws that engulf
zarchy in a ring of fire after that he turned back into his human form and fell off the roof "KIRO!" I yell
he looks up at me and pants "that....used all....of my fox fire energy......" I sighin relief to know he's ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:27 am

-Zarchy screams and jumps through the ring, slightly burning his clothing. He runs up to the so called Ida, and grabs them by the neck, lifting them off of the ground-

It so seems.....we have a fighter.....now don't we?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:28 am

Ooc: do you happen to use fire-fox? Haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:38 am

Sovuru wrote:
Ooc: do you happen to use fire-fox? Haha!

(Lol. I just had to laugh.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:41 am

I choke and kick at Zarchy then kiro said weakly " blow...the whistle...now.." I look at him unsure and manage to choke out "b-but kiro k-kin will..." he cut me off " BLOW THE DAMN WHISTLE NOW!" he yelled I manage to get a sliver and blue whistle out of my poket and blow on it  makes a eerie howling noise for a minuet then everything got quiet I started to shake in worry they didn't hear it!? I thought in horor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:44 am

-he looks around, unsure what would happen next, so he squeezes tighter-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:56 am

an ice shard flies past Zarchy's face cutting his hand then a voice says coolly "so this what you do in your spare time? picking on little kids?" then the voice turns into a dark growl "scums like you make me sick" a boy with ice blue eyes looks down at you from on top of a roof nearby his hands behind his back as if he's carrying something then out of no where a little pale face with silver hair pops up from behind him and says in a small calm voice "you can put me down now kin" kin lets a little boy of his back he is about seven with silver hair and pail silver eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:02 am

-he clutches his hand and drops Ida, laughing and chucking a rock at the two boys-

So it seems.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:12 am

The seven year old takes out a bow-staff and says calm
"Soul wave push" he waves his staff in front of the rocks in midair
Then a blast gravitational energy pushes them back at Zarchy
The he says calmly "now don't start the fight without a proper
Introduction my name is James and the boy next to me
Is kin now what is your name and can you discernible yourself to me?
Appearance I mean" he is facing you yet asking you to describe yourself to him
He says in a calm voice "as you should see I'm blind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:16 am

-he ducks as the rocks hurtle back towards him, shrugging-

The name's Zarchy. As for the describing part, you could just say I'm awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:25 am

Kin chuckles a bit as James asks " Kiro and Ida is any one seriously hurt? I smell blood...."
I say rubbing my neck "Kiro used up all his fox fire energy and I twisted my ankle...." Kiro just lays next to me eyes closed and panting James faces in our direction " I can tell his powers down his soul
Looks drained of power.... " kin narrowed his eyes and said "he used the fox inner rage didn't he?" I nod kin just sighs " he isn't supposed to get so worked up about stuff like that..." I say in a quiet voice
"We'll this guy had kicked me off the building and well.." I say even quieter "Kiro went ballistic..."
A small grin spreads on kin's face as he chuckles quietly "classic Kiro always wanting to protect you"
Then his face got serious and he looked down at Zarchy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:26 am

James faces Zarchey's direction and asks "one last question before we start..." He faces towards the sky "is it a full moon tonight?" He asked in a quiet calm voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:30 am

-he chuckles at his remark-

The moon is always that grinning hunk of cheese. It has been since the day....well.....you get the point...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:33 am

James sighs and puts up his staff "good enough" kin grins and says "ice control" the two ice spears form on each of his hands and he asks "are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:35 am

-he grins, pulling a packet knife from his back pocket-

Whenever you are, hot shot.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:40 am

James and kin spilt up James gets a couple of inches away from
Zarchy and says calmly "soul force PUSH" a gravitational force pushes you in the direction of
Kin as he says calmly "ice stomp" and right under where you are flying in midair at a huge glacier
Comes up and stand you in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next