Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:39 am

Right here.

-he says, pointing to his chest-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:40 am

James had jump up to her and said "lunar silver blade" the the bow staff he had had been covered with a silver soul wave link and he slashed her with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:42 am

Elaine bent all the way back and touched the ground with her hands. Then she flipped back while kicking the pole out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:44 am

James still had a calm look on his face as he said "soul force push" his hand was an inch from her face so the push gave his punch more force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:48 am

-he thinks for another distraction when he remembers-

Hey!

-he fires a spitball from the straw he had in his pocket. As well as a wad of Notebook paper to use for the spitballs.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:51 am

Elaine got hit by his attack, and was sent flying across the rooftop. She started to cry a little bit from the pain. "Ouch. That hurt you a$$hole. I'm a lady." Then she stood up and got hit by the spitball. "You little.. AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Elaine quickly appeared in front of Zachary and her fist was going towards his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:55 am

-he grabs her wrist, pulling her into an armlock and pulls his knee into her torso-

Last edited by Zarchy on July 15th 2013, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:55 am

"Flaming shuriken!!!" Kiro yelled as his shuriken sliced her
Kiro and Ida regained their strength while watching the battle the shuriken came back to Kiro
Kin and James smiled "back in action I see?" Kin chuckled Kiro snickers with a determined grin "yeah so now things really get interesting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:01 am

Elaine jumped to another rooftop and shouted to all of them. "I don't think I can take you all on at once so I'll be going now. But before I leave I'd like to leave you a present." Elaine let out a shrilling scream and three hyenas appeared next to her. "Go get 'em boys!" The hyenas charged at James, kin and Zachary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:01 am

Then she started to run away from them. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:03 am

-he pulls out his pocket knife again, waiting for the hyena's first attack-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:04 am

The hyenas simply lunged at each of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:06 am

-he twirls the weapon in his hand before jamming it into the hyena's neck that was coming at him; pushing on its chest and off of him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:07 am

Kiro and Ida held hands as she said "fox trick #7 fox clones" the three pares if me and Kiro appear in front of the hyenas then me Kiro turn into our fox forms so do kin and James
We all charged at the hyenas and Kiro and his clones yelled "fire fang" and bit the hyenas then me and my clones tackled one and kin and James take one down
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:26 pm

We all turn back into our human forms and give each other high fives
Then James got tenses and said in a worried voice "their here....I feel their soul wave links here"
We all get quiet and stay still every thing was eerily quiet then we heard a menacing chuckle
I gulp and start to shudder i know that chuckle any where two figures are on the rooftop next to us
One was a witch with short black hair feather earrings and a long black dress with feathered trimming
The other figure was a boy with a long black silk cape with a tuxedo a top hat and black leather gloves hi had short black hair also with eerie green eyes he had an evil grin on his face as he chuckled
"Hello Ida darling" I shuddered I hate it when he called me that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:34 pm

Kiro growled "lance what are you and Raven doing here!?" Lance chuckled agin and
Raven said with an emotionless tone "I wanted to see how my brother was doing...."
She looked down at James and said "hello brother...."
James said with a frown on his face "raven......" Lance snickered and grinned
"Such a heart warming family reunion......" His face got serious
"Are you still thinking about the deal we have you?" Kiro growled "we aren't getting ONE soul for you
And we are NOT gonna let you use James for your black blood experiments!" Lance shrugged and
Said "choose one or the other..." Then an evil grin spread on his face
"Or would you rather have the alternative...." He pulls out a large knife "death" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:15 pm

-Zarchy waves at them before jumping down off of the building and landing in a somersault. His hands in his jacket pockets-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:05 pm

Kiro was still giving lance a death stare kin and james where frowning at them and I was trembling
lance was staring directly at me and raven was staring at james and kin when finnaly Lance said with a sigh "standing here staring at each other is NOT going to help you make a choice either get us ONE soul,
let james be consumed with the insanity of the black blood or my favorite option we kill you all but keep Ida as my slave.." he said with a snicker then kiro growled "THAT WASNT AN OPTION AT ALL YOU SADISTIC CREEP!" lance just snickered " tsk tsk tsk Kiro such a temperi though you would want Ida to live......" Kiro's face got red with anger "you b@stard...." I started to shake some more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7