Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:43 am

Suddenly, Elaine appears on the roof with the boys. "Oooooh. That was a nasty hit. Why are you to fighting?" She says brightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:48 am

We all look up at the girl and kin says calmly "this battle stated when the scum messed with my little brother and Ida" James just look at her with a blank almost emotionless face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:50 am

She walked up to him sexily. "I think I know what can make you feel... Better." She said really close to his face. Trying her best to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:52 am

Kin pushes her away and says "sorry but not interested" James narrows his eyes at the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:55 am

-Zarchy falls back, slowly standing up and regaining his balance before noticing the new figure in the area-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:55 am

"And what about you James? Are you.... Interested?" She says making puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:57 am

James says in I quiet but some what threatening voice "I'm seven years old"
I narrow my eyes at her and whisper "creep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:59 am

-he snickers at the three, knowing the moment got really awkward-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:01 am

"Oh I don't really want to have sex with you. I just want to kill you! All of you!" Elaine's eyes become completely white and bloodshot. Her nails grow long and sharp and her teeth become sharp and slobbery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:03 am

-he quickly jumps back, a surprised look on his face as he peers at the others, wondering if they saw exactly what he was seeing-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:04 am

Kin's eyes got big with surprise and quickly pulled James away from her and jumps onto a nearby roof with him he forms some ice spears on his hands
And James puts up his staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:06 am

"Please don't underestimate me. I'm going to kill you all!!!" She pulls out a scalpel and charges at Zachary, attempting to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:10 am

James flips off the roof a few inches in front of her and says "soul force push" the gravitational force pushes her backwards Kin jumps in front of James his spears "X" across his chest as a shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:12 am

-he does a few back handsprings, attempting to avoid the stabs-

Is that all you got?!

-he jumps forward in a somersault, coming down onto the woman with the open pocket knife-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:13 am

Kin and James are behind him to make sure nothing hapens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:15 am

Elaine slides backwards on the ground. She catches herself and throws some explosive ninja stars at James, Kin and Zachary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:16 am

-one of the stars gets caught in the sole in his shoe, exploding and causing him to smack into a satellite dish-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:19 am

Kin and James grin "ice stomp" kin says then a glacier appears in front of them and as the ninja stars explode in the glacier causing it to blow up into ice shards then James said "soul force push " and the gravitational force pushes the shards toward her as kin and James jump onto a nearby roof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:22 am

Elaine pulls a knife out of her pocket and deflects the ninja stars. Which causes them to explode behind her. "Your move kiddies!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:25 am

-he gets back up, pulling the dish from its hold and throwing it at Elaine-

Now this is something. My day has been odd for me either way.....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:26 am

Kin and James jumped in the air kin used his ice control to make a glacier in the air and James used his soul force to push it down towards her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:29 am

Elaine catches the dish and spins around, hurling it at the ice and shattering it. "Look everyone! It's snowing now. Hee hee hee hee..... MAKE A MOVE!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:32 am

-he looks up at Kin, giving him a look saying they needed a plan-

Hey, Elaine! Look over here. I bet you want this soul, don't you?

-he comments, folding his arms across his chest, smirking-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:33 am

Kin grins and turns into his fox form "chilling howl!" He lets out a eerie howl as he blew out a freezing wing that froze her feet to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:37 am

Elaine stood there with her feet frozen. Then she took he knife and cracked the ice and released her feet. "Actually I don't care to much about eating souls. I just LOOOOOVVVEE to torture and kill. But I will take a soul if you're offering. Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO   BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK FOX BANDITS FIRST APPEARANCE: REDO
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next