Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:41 pm

Jacob is running through the crowds slicing and dicing Meistersinger and weapons left and right
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:07 pm

Sprocket stood on the top of the hill where reaver had disappeared. [well what do I bloody do now?] "suppose I had better join the fight." He swings his enormous crossbow into firing position. He had made it himself and it could easily shoot a heavy bolt through a horse, he'd designed it to fire as many as 10 bolts per second with a self reloading mechanism. He began firing it at the shibusen, watching as dozens of them were mowed down like so much grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:21 pm

OOC: I SHALL NOT LET THIS DIE!

Ujiami was too enraged to answer, and he attacked the idiotic child who blocked him from avenging his sister. He hacked at Ikaru and Ikaru rolled to the side and slashed him, being blasted back by a force of ice that Ujiami cast at him missing his attack. Ujiami rushed forward and this continued for a good long while and seems like it will be continuing for much longer unless someone intervenes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:23 pm

Nebun runs up to ujiami and stands between him and his foe, blades extended
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:24 pm

OOC: ME NEITHER!!!!!!

Shade was soaring above the heads of the enemy, chopping them one by one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:28 pm

"Well it looks like you have it covered here. I'll just watch." Kori said while she floated above them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:31 pm

Nebun shoves ujiami hard in the chest " fight me before I destroy the rest of your pathetic army!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:34 pm

"I will." Kori said smirking and getting off of the snowflake she was on.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:35 pm

"I don't have time for anyone but this piece of garbage right now. If he's the leader than he's who I'm going to kill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:40 pm

Ikaru smirked. "Well then old friend...care to fight him? Or are you too afraid?" Ujiami roared in rage as he was pushed back and stabbed at Nebun with his right arm/huge ice spike and prepared to deflect with his left. Ikaru smiled and began to rush away from the battle to get Dustan and whispered, "Charles, regular form...we need to get Dustan outta here.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:45 pm

Nebun met his ice spike with his clawed hand, he slashes at his face with the other, and kicks with a bladed foot at his shin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:45 pm

Charles transformed back and helped Ikaru carry Dustan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:52 pm

Kavara was in the battlefield. She was hungry and out of breath, just like everyone else. "we need to temporarily retreat." she said to herself. But she continued to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:06 pm

Daniel had finished killing the last of the forces at the catapults and had destroyed all the catapults. He observed what was going on and rushed to protect Ikaru and Charles while they carried him back to Death City. He yelled over to his brother, "Dralin! We need to get outta here, now!" Dralin nodded and yelled back, "Go on then! I'll meet you at the Academy!" Daniel shook his head but he kept moving along with Ikaru and Charles.

Ujiami turned his right arm into a huge arm covered with ice and used it to try and catch his foot after it was deflected. He easily managed to bring his other arm up to block his other attack. Assuming he caught his foot, he would jerk on it attempting to make him fall, the ice on his arm barely being scratched.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:20 pm

Nebun did neither, instead launching a volley of bloody slicers from the numerous cuts on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:24 pm

Ujiami brought up an ice wall that began to expand around the slicers, and it fell to the ground shattering everything in it. He smirked and began to float up and shot a rain of ice spikes down at Nebun, also beginning to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:26 pm

Nebun allows his body to be hit, giggling at each hit. The black blood thickening around the spikes before they can do any significant damage. Nebun returns fire with bloody spikes shooting from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm

Ujiami brought up a regular wall of ice to block the spikes and flew away yelling, "As fun as this has been, it's gotten a little dull. Plus I could just kill you now but...where would be the fun in that, right?" He laughed and as he was talking, he was discretely forming ice around Nebun's feet.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:40 pm

Nebun giggles a bit "you know that pathetic girl you sent to fight me said much the same thing!" He laughs even harder as his multiple wounds begin ejecting huge amounts of black blood until Nebun is standing on top of a massive tidal wave of black blood. Shadowy figures can be seen in the undulating waves. He towers to ujiami's level and says " now I think this army has been here long enough!" He then unleashes the tidal wave slaughtering hundreds of soldiers at a time. As they are consumed the soldiers bodies melt into black blood were they stand adding to the wave of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:00 am

Ujiami looked at him, blinking and said, "Sir...that was extremely rude...please never do that again. Alright? Alright. Reaver! I think now would be a good time to leave!" He called out the last part and began to fly away, rolling his eyes at Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:11 am

Nebun takes the blood and forms a massive black dome over the battle- field. His madness wavelength is amplified by the dome and is so strong you can almost feel it warping the air around him. " run away!" He calls smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 7:56 pm

Ujiami sighed and said, "Excuse me...you do realize that doesn't prevent my escape at all, right? Well, anyway if you want to schedule another battle somewhere else , I'm free on Saturdays. Sound good? Sounds good. Well I really must be going." and with that he snapped his fingers, disappearing and reappearing somewhere else in Antarctica, unconscious...

OOC: Just added that part about where he appeared because I'm not going to be making one in Antarctica unless absolutely necessary...so no one knows where he is...no cheating...thank u :D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:22 pm

Nebun howled in fury, slashing his arm and killing several dozen people remaining. He turns and heads for the city, confident the shibusen can handle the clean up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

Kura: having exactly zero clue what was going on, I hide behind buildings and other objects, eyes wide with fear.

Samantha: I frown. No one had invited me...? I wasn't quite sure if what I was doing was rational or even if I would live through the next few hours, but I head towards the edges of the gray anyways.

Yuuki: I felt rather helpless, stuck at the back of the battle with no weapon to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

*fray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next