Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:07 pm

Shade was still on the battlefield, staying strong. He was slicing enemy's left and right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:55 pm

Samantha: I extend the axe blades I used to fight from my forearms and dive at the enemy, growling to myself as I take down one, two, three...

Kura: I spot Yuuki without a weapon and run up to her. "Is there a fight????" I ask.

Yuuki: I nod and ask, "are you a weapon?" When she nods I say, "it would probably be best if you transformed now...." I jump out if the way of a blade.

Kura: I transform into a sword in Yuuki's hands, she slashes at the offender with precision I could barely believe, though her speed left something to be desired.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:01 pm

A large blue shark quite suddenly burst out of the ground underneath Arusa, swallowing him whole, as well as taking part of the kishin's arm of. Arusa remained unharmed, though completely restrained, inside the belly of the beast.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:19 pm

Yuuki: my eyes widen and I jump back to get a better view of the shark. Wow.....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 10:27 am

OOC: Well as long as Nebun's madness wavelength is here...

Tenoto screamed, and ran after Ujiami, stumbling as he disappeared. She got back up, and slowly turned back towards the others, eyeing them angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:00 am

Yuuki: oblivious to anything else but the fight, I keep on with the battle. Three more of the enemy dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6