Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:49 pm

Nebun runs directly at the vanguard at the forefront of the army ripping all those who stand against him to shreds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:55 pm

Jet runs into the middle of the fray slicing and dicing any enemy that got in his way and Jacob did the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:57 pm

Saiko zooms over to a random kishin egg, aiming to slice his head off but right he grabs her blade mid-swig, throwing her backwards. "Gah..." She mumbles before standing back up shakily. Her body then forces herself forward, stabbing her blade at his 'heart', bringing her blade down afterwards, cutting his stomach open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:57 pm

Saiko zooms over to a random kishin egg, aiming to slice his head off but right he grabs her blade mid-swig, throwing her backwards. "Gah..." She mumbles before standing back up shakily. Her body then forces herself forward, stabbing her blade at his 'heart', bringing her blade down afterwards, cutting his stomach open.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:24 pm

Nebun is cut badly, however the black blood protects him, it is also allowing him to send waves of the move bloody slicer (from the anime) towards his foes in large numbers, at least 10 fall before him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:25 pm

Ooc:23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:39 pm

Jet is tackle to the groin by a large group of enemies that hold him by the arms
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:43 pm

Nebun sees a large group that has piled up on someone. He jumps Into the fray quickly impaling the one he lands on. He swipes with bloody slicers removing the arms of 2 more. He twists ones neck, then uses his limp body to kill the other amputee.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:45 pm

Ooc:26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:54 pm

Kataro jumped on an enemy's shoulder the blasted him in the head. Then he jumped off and went to the next. He put the bullet hole in someone stomach and blasted him into other enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:56 pm

Jet stabs through a enemy and stands up covered in blood and runs at the enemies agian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:04 pm

-coming around the corner, Zarchy and Regen realize what was going on. They weren't partners but they had to anyways-

May I?

Go ahead.

-Regen glows orange and turns into a Gatling gun; Zarchy grabbing it with both hands and slowly making his way towards the situation-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:04 pm

Nebun is beside jet slaughtering indiscriminately until they are clear on all sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:12 pm

Jet looks at Nebun and says "Thanks." Jets rapier blade starts to crackle with lightning then he drags the blade across the ground then as he brings it up running a giant arc of lighting running if front of him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:19 pm

Nebun turns to jet " who is leading this army?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:20 pm

"I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:22 pm

Kataro picks up his giant blade again. Then he gets back to back with jet. "You ready jet!?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:31 pm

Nebun looks furious and yells across the field " LET YOUR LEADER FACE ME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:31 pm

Nettie smiled at the chaos below. To her, this was a glorious summer morning. The screams, fire, and hatred... Now, if only she knew where her brother was.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:33 pm

His voice is heard over the entire battlefield as he begins approaching the center of the army alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:38 pm

"Yeah." Jet gets ready and runs at the enemies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 3:54 pm

Ujiami laughs at the screaming one who wiped out a good chunk of his force. "You think your worth my time? Oh...that...that's rich...Aika! Show the idiot why you don't mess with us...I got someone else to take care of. And with that he summoned an ice sword and attacked Dralin

Dralin saw Ujiami about to attack him. He flung his chain at him, but it was deflected. Soon, they were locked in heavy combat.

Aika grinned and had her spear materialize in her hand. She approached Nebun and said, "Now...which side are you really on? Are you really siding with those murderers? Or are you going to side with us? Either way is fine. It's just...one way, you don't die. The other, you do. Think about that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 4:02 pm

A wave of rose petals sweeps across the upper right part of the army. Rose stands on the outskirts of the city, panting as she directs the petals. A line of blood leaks from her nose and she pants heavily, kneeling down. A number of the enemy were wounded by her attack, sprawled on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 4:22 pm

"THE REAL QUESTIOn IS WETHER YOUR WORTH MINE!! ILL FIGHT THIS PAWN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR COURAGE!" He turns to his new opponent with a smirk " I care nothing for these worthless shibusen. And frankly I don't even know who's army this is. Back down or ill kill you like the rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 4:30 pm

Kataro had blood running down the side of his face. He was tired and hungry. But he pushed through it.

Shade sent a telepathic message to Dralin. "Dralin. Our troops are tired and hungry and weak. We need to temporarily retreat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)   The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack on Death City! (TAKE TWO, STILL BE EXCITED)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next