Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:25 am

Merry's reality bending behavior is no longer that surprising for me, but come one, I might never get used to seeing as she breaks the laws of physics. With a sigh, I looked at what she kept staring, only to notice lots of flickering. It looked like a clash of timelines, scenarios, situations. Shivers started going down my spine as I kept staring at the hologram-things. "I'm...starting to think we shouldn't be here..." I said, whispering.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:30 am

"Likely," I tell him, fixated, fascinated by the sight. "But should I really be anywhere?" A laugh follows and I feel the flicker I see before me in my own cells. Practically spitting words of curses at nothing, the sounds unintelligible, I whirl upright and look at him again. "I think we're breaking it being where we are on it's timeline."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:49 am

I gently put my hand on her shoulder as I analyzed the situation. There was a risk that the thread will start doing everything to get rid of us. I guess that... "...we are the anomaly this time?" Oops, I said that out loud, didn't I? Anyway, it's probably a bad idea to stay here for much longer. "Let's get out of here, shall we?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:53 am

"Your way or͖͡ ̜̲̲́m̼̞͙i̵͉̺n̷̞̜e̠̪̰̟̞̮?͍" I ask, blinking several times and shaking my head. I feel like I'm corrupting like data, like an 'ERROR' message should appear across my face at any moment. Welp, now we know what happens when I'm not supposed to be somewhere.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:16 pm

My eyes widened when she gliched. It wasn't the first time and I have a really bad feeling it's not the last. Good thing I have an idea for an "emergency" way of escaping from places. If we're being honest... Her glitches are very worrying... I'm really worried... I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. "My way..." I whispered softly before I opened a portal beneath our feet. We fell down through it and landed back in the SERP HQ.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:21 pm

Pocket realities were quickly become like godsends. Gasping, I collapsed where we landed, all disregard for physics failing me as I felt like I needed to catch my breath. At least, on the one hand, I still felt solid, and being removed from the dead space of the Excavation thread had forced the digital part of me to subside. I look up at him, grinning almost pathetically before laughing softly, "So... that was a thing."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:01 pm

The portal closed behind us. I landed next to her on my feet, but she managed to slip out of my arms and collapse. Whoops.... I might have miscalculated our jump a bit. We were supposed to land safely. Well, perhaps the "out" portal had appeared a bit too high. Nevermind. I looked at Merry when she spoke and then shook my head. "Rrrigght..." I replied, frowning a bit. Anyway, we've dealt with the anomaly... somehow...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:03 pm

"I feel like Stitch in the third movie..." I tell him, shaking my head. Death, I know I'm made of madness, but that doesn't mean that I want that damn voice in my head all the time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:35 pm

I stared at her, trying to remember who Stitch is. Was it that blue funny alien thing? I still don't really get the reference, but whatever. I patted her on the shoulder gently. "I hope you're feeling better now..." I told her, not even trying to hide the worry that was present in my heart
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:48 pm

"I'll live." I say, the words spoken casually though I'm sure the instance isn't quite as carefree as I'd like to think. Whatever, though, there are far worse things, and I can reality bend. I'll be fine. "How many more do you think are left?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 3:08 pm

I sighed and shook my head. "From what you said before... There should be one anomaly left..." I told her, still worried. "But I think you need rest first." I added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 8:58 am

"We've been resting constantly." I tell him, shaking my head. "We were be on the time stream. As long as we don't do that again, we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 11:23 am

I nodded. Merry was right. Plus, getting rid of the last anomaly shouldn't be a problem. I just... Hope nothing bad will happen. I have a strange, bad feeling about this. " Alright then. Let's go get that last anomaly, then" I said calmly
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 5:49 pm

I respond with an almost curt nod, ready for this task to be over and done with. It feels like we've been doing this for over a month, now. About forty days, now, actual... At any rate, I'd rather just be done with our current mass anomaly hunt. Honestly, what's the point in taking on a 'human' body when I don't get time to do any normal, human things?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2017, 9:00 am

I took a deep breath, preparing myself mentally for the next hunt. "Your way or mine?" I asked her, adjusting my glasses and then my tie.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 10:40 am

"You seem far more fond of your own way." I point out gently, though my amusement has to be clear on my face. Silly man can't handle his crazy clown.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 6:11 pm

"Well, it just feels safer, you know?" I told her shaking my head. You know, since she pulled me out of my timeline I've gained an ability to use my portal to travel around the site, which is way better than appearing on an empty page. Anyway... Let's just open another portal, shall we? I quietly mumbled my mantra, pointed my finger at the and... used the spell... An orange portal opened on the wall. Easy and safe
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 9:39 am

I can't lie and say that I wasn't pouting; well, I could but apparently adminny-lady doesn't like that. Anyway, TOTALLYNOTPOUTINGATALL, I made my way over to the portal, rocking back and forth on the balls and heels of my feet. Maybe I should wear shoes in my jester outfit. Then again, maybe I can just keep floating around and continue my "fuck you~!" onslaught against societal norms. And physics. Fuck physics.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 8:26 pm

I can't lie and say that her reaction wasn't amusing. It was. I mean, sure, I feel bad about being too honest with her, just... You know... I mean, her way is fun and stuff, but it's often also terrifying. I just, prefer to not fear for my own life. Anyway, let's make this more fun! I grabbed her hand and jumped through the portal, pulling her with me. Ahoy, adventure!

OR NOT!

So, on the other side of the portal, there was a living hell waiting for us... Infamous Shanghai thread.
"OH HELL NO!" I said once I saw a giant hole in the middle of the damn city. Fire is everywhere. Panicing people are everywhere. Nebun (the biggest motherf*cker in the site's history) is fighting Sylas (the most powerful Death Scythe in the site's history) and Stein (who you should know from the original story (lel)). Must our anomaly be HERE?!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 10:31 am

I jolt, catching myself when we arrive on the other side. Waving my hand, I try to do a reality bending field around us both, in an attempt to make us invisible to the OC's actually, properly set in this thread and it's timeline. If my powers have any meaning, then it should, rightfully, work, but site mechanics forces NERFs on damn near everything. Even with my Madness, I'm no exception. "But now is found." I say simply, looking around us both. This thread is both havoc and chaos incarnate, which could come as a blessing or curse to us both, possibly in equal measure. I groan softly to myself, kicking off the ground to hover in the air with my legs crossed, trying to observe the area from a higher angle. "I'm not confident that there's a safe spot in this thread." I tell him, finally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 6:58 am

I took a deep breath. This is bad, really bad. This is the worst case scenario. Noone is safe in this thread. Especially Merry and I. A plan, we need a plan. Think, Raccoon! Seriously though, we must be the most unlucky team ever. This job sucks. Plan, plan, yes, we need a plan. I crouched on the ground and observed the area. It is obvious that we must do three things here: Survive, find the anomaly and GTFO. With my magic, it would probably be much easier, but I can't let Stein notice us. I think I got it. "Alright, Merry... You must keep the reality bending field around us to hide my wavelength. I think I might be forced to use my more powerful spells here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 8:15 am

Well, this is one way to train for a Soul Protect. The thought feels bitter, but it's really only because it's difficult to manage. The thing about the particular technique I'm using is that I'm more bending the area outside of the field than within it. "Roger Roger, Dodger." I say, unashamed of my nerdy dorkiness as I focus the field to the best of my ability. Moving is going to be a b!tch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 9:03 am

"Dodger?" I repeated after her, slightly surprised. Then, I shook my head and let out a quiet chuckle. Alright, let's get started! After making sure, my wavelength and magical energy were strong enough to use spells like "Phantom Shield" and "Magical arrows" I started walking around the street we'd landed in. Usually, we appear very near our target, so we probably shouldn't be forced to walk too much. We must be cautious though, finding our anomaly in this hell might be a challenge. I mean, we survived the Berlin thread, but... This is the Shanghai thread... It's a few times worse than the Berlin one. "Let me know if you find anything suspicious" I told her. If we're being honest, I've never been as serious in my so called "life"... This situation is quite stressful I must say
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:33 am

You forgot a period at the end of your thought. I think idly, too lazy to move up to correct it; or, perhaps, too overwhelmed with the endeavor of keeping the reality bending field up. Probably the latter, if we're honest. Still, I set my focus primarily on maintaining the barrier; looking around is a bit more difficult to multitask than it would normally be. "You might be on your own with that..." I mutter out, mentally calculating the exact amount of space I'd need to make as a breach in the field for him to fire his arrows through. I think I'm using up too much processing power. I can't even remember what sort of error code that would bring up. F∩ck, well at least it's not a 404.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 7:01 pm

I looked at her. Shit, this might be too much for her to handle. Think, there must be a better way to keep Stein's attention away from us. Wait! I know! "Merry, if my memory is correct, the only meister in this thread is Stein, right? Can't you just... How to put it... Make just him unable to notice us? Instead of keeping a powerful field around us?" I asked her. Safety of us both is my number one priority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next