Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:25 pm

It was lucky that Chauncey didn't have these problems. Generally not caring overmuch about the state of your clothing made anything that fit well seem like a massive improvement and good enough for a date.

No Aru's were seriously hurt in the making of this thread.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:16 pm

Good! Aru life matters!
What about mine?!

The following day, Angela flew out through the window of her bedroom and immediately started a flight towards Chauncey's place. That day she decided to wear one of the two dresses she had - a dark navy blue dress with a belt tied around her waist. It wasn't too elegant, but also it wasn't too casual either. However, old habits don't die easily, so underneath that dress, she put on a pair of black spats. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:31 pm

Chauncey had been waiting around since late in the morning, dressed in smart casual clothing that was very similar to that which he wore to their previous date, except the pattern and colour of his shirt was different. Really, there wasn't that much variation in his wardrobe and while he was debating putting on some extra stuff, he really didn't want to take it too far into the smart part of smart casual. so, instead, he just rolled his sleeves up for variation. He did make sure that his hair was combed back and secured with a couple of pins, though, so nothing more than a few strands fell over his face; it sort of constituted a hairstyle, more so than just slipping his hair band on anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 6:05 pm

After flying all the way to his place, Angela landed down slowly, trying not to get her dress dusty or anything. Afterward, she dispelled her wings and put soul protect on. Then she just went straight to knock on Chauncey's door. There was a very wide excited smile spread across her face. Her first time seeing a circus would be with a boy she liked - that was just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 6:13 pm

It took Chauncey a fair few moments to get down from upstairs to the downstairs door where Angela was standing. He opened the door, appearing with the aforementioned clothing as well as a single strapped bag for the sake of convenience. "Hey," he greeted Angela, also already unable to suppress a smile. Ah, she looked good, too. He tried not to ogle, but not taking a good look wasn't going to be an option.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 5:06 am

Apart from her outfit she had a really small backpack on her back, which she could quickly change into a handbag if she wanted. Noticing he was taking a nice good look at her, she blushed slightly and put her hands behind her back, to give him a better look. Her smile was still present on her face. "Hi!" Angela said. "Cool outfit. I like it." She complimented him, despite knowing it was a very similar outfit to the one from their first date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 9:19 am

"Thanks," he said as he turned around to shut the door behind himself. Having done that, he turned back around to Angela. "You look good too," he finally said. "So, we have some time. Did you want to do anything specific before getting to the circus?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 2:14 pm

Angela did a little curtsy. "Thanks!" She said then put a hand on her hip. "Well, I dunno. We could grab something to drink on the way. If you'd like to have another race... well, I wouldn't say no, really... Or we could just have a normal walk or somethin'"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 3:39 pm

Chauncey tapped a foot against the ground, to point out that he was wearing shoes. "Don't think I'll be outrunning you in these," he said. A few moments of humming in thought, and he seemed to make a decision. "Lets make our way towards the circus slowly, and maybe stop somewhere along the way if we feel like getting that drink. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 4:27 pm

Angela just pointed towards her flats. "On foot you'd have the advantage though." She said as if there was really nothing wrong with running in those kinds of shoes. "Well, yeah. Sounds good." Angela eventually said, agreeing to his plan. "Well then, let's go, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 4:36 pm

"Right," Chauncey said. He was right about to take a step forward, while shoving his hands in his pockets, but he stopped. He looked her for a moment smiling ever so slightly and blushing just a little; the prelude to him taking hold of her hand prior to setting off. Despite all that, he tried to play it off as casually as he could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 5:08 pm

Angela almost immediately understood what he wanted to do. She even stuck her hand out a little to encourage him further. Though not without a blush covering her cheeks and her heart hammering in the chest. The whole dating thing was just awesome. Once again she felt like thanking Ana for setting up their first date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 5:28 pm

He was doing his best not to show his own feelings about the hand-holding, but there was nothing he could do about some of it. He was doing his best to just look ahead and walk, but he was hoping that his hand wasn't going to start sweating or something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 9:43 am

Angela started humming a tune quietly while squeezing his hand gently. To save herself some embarrassment, she kept looking away at their surroundings. There were still signs of a blush on her face. After a few moments though, she decided to break the silence. "So, uh, did Aru's bat enjoy the tangerines?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 10:05 am

He squeezed her hand right back, finding that the little gestures made it entirely too hard to not constantly think about it all. A constant elevated heart rate like this couldn't be healthy, right? "Uhm... Probably," Chauncey said, simply. He didn't watch or ask about Snickers very often, but it was to be expected that he devoured a surprising amount of them for being so small.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 12:09 pm

Angela's heart was racing as well so maybe it wasn't too unhealthy for them? Though inside her soul she was almost melting because of how good the forbidden act hand-holding felt. So good. So good. However, her attempts to distract herself. "I... I see..." Angela said, and then shut herself up, trying to figure out something smart to say.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 12:25 pm

Chauncey, similarly nervous, didn't have a subject on hand for conversation either. Though, being so embarrassed about it all was kind of illogical, he couldn't help it; however, the thought did remind him that this was a date after all and, really, it was quite normal. So instead of saying anything, while blushing more deeply, he shifted the position of his hand to intertwine their fingers. It wouldn't help the awkwardness, but it did feel a little more intimate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:03 pm

Surprisingly that did help Angela feel a little bit more comfortable, while one would expect the absolute opposite. With their fingers intertwined, she squeezed his hand again and smiled to herself. Walking together out in the public like that was almost like admitting to themselves that they can just as well start considering their relationship official. At least that's what Angela felt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:21 pm

If Angela were to bring it up, then Chauncey wasn't going to argue. No, it would be welcome from him, too, to just get it over with and just say they were dating. Not that he was thinking of it at the moment. He was just trying to keep himself together as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:37 pm

It was his idea in the first place to hold hands! Though Angela wasn't going to say anything. In her mind, she was still convinced that they should wait a little more. Though, with all things that progressed, she was just lying to herself. Still, she didn't want to ask him about making things official. It was too early.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 2:58 pm

Chauncey carried on walking in silence, though he found that he enjoyed the walk without having to have a conversation thanks in no small part to the hand-holding, until he spotted a store front which reminded him of the idea of getting some drinks. "Milkshakes?" he asked, suddenly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 5:58 pm

Angela almost jumped in place when Chauncey suddenly broke the silence. She'd been enjoying walking while holding hands and without saying anything. "O-Oh! Sure. Mhm! Milkshakes." Angela said and then nodded, glancing over at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:07 pm

Chauncey was looking over at her with a smile on his face. He noticed, that she had been so zoned out he had startled her. He found it cute. A moment of that and he changed direction towards the place he had spotted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:41 pm

Angela kept walking beside him with a happy smile spread across her face. "Fruit milkshakes are the best. I often make some during my breaks." She said, finally finding a topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:52 pm

Oh, he struck gold, apparently. Milkshakes were a thing she liked. Noted. Very noted. "Gotcha," he said, opening the door to the milkshake parlour they just arrived at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next