Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:58 am

"Haha thanks!" She said as she talked from the other side.
"There is a merchant over there let's see if everything is okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:14 am

Joey nods and head to the Merchant. He said to him" Hey friend, what happen here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:17 am

The merchant had a moustache and nappy hair, "I lost my daughter! She was here...but now she is missing!"

OOC: The killed Joyce! T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:20 am

OOC: Ok

Joey nods and said to Him" don't you worry my friend, I will glady put my body on the line to save your daughter and make you two happy once more"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:28 am

"Thank you so much!" The merchant bowed down and started to grill hotdogs as his tears poored down on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:31 am

Joey said to Beth" So, shall we make this Family happy once more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:56 am

"Of course! I mean if it's his family, then I will risk my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:58 am

"Well then, let go and make this family happy!" Joey say when he heading out to make that family happy with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:16 pm

Beth thought about her family. She remembered how they were torn
apart. She was the only one alive and wanted to make a difference. "Can't you feel that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:20 pm

Joey Nods and said to Beth" yeah, I felt it, it close by"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:35 pm

"Well that's good.Just try not to get yourself kill!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:38 pm

Joey nods and said to Beth" Ok, I won't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:43 pm

"I want blood...I need blood for this..." A serpent kenshin said in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:46 pm

joey stop and said to Beth" So that him, well then. you ready to make a family happy once more!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:18 pm

"What are you waiting for? Kill him!" Beth said as the serpent swung it's tail towards
Joey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:30 pm

Joey jump to miss the attack and went for a Ouick slash on the tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:44 pm

The tail fell off of the serpent. "Its going to take more than that, mate!" He groweld as the tail started to regenerate itself. "Oh no, this isn't good!" Beth said from the othr side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:57 pm

Joey said to Beth" well then, I have an idea, follow my lead" He rush in for a few quick slashes and slash in the left leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:05 pm

Black blood ooZed out from the serpents arm. "You will die!" He growled out as he tried to reach for Joey. "Okay, but i think his weakness isn't in him. I have a feeling that he doesn't have a heart and if he does, it isn't there!" She said as Joey used her to slash the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:24 pm

Joey run to the wall and said to Beth in her sword form" So, what is your plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:41 pm

"Not really, but you should keep your eye on him, see that purple eye? I would strike there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:45 pm

Joey jump from the roof and Stab the eye with the sword and pulling the sword out. He landing on the ground and wait for an another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:46 pm

A bullet came flying towards the serpents head. Brandon and frank saw the kishin and planned to steal the kill from these two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:49 pm

Joey look at them and smile. He went in for a few more slashs in the chest and stab the sword in the eye. Then while the sword is on the eye he kick the sword more into the eyes and then pull it out. He said to beth" well. that was cool and we have more guess with us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:56 pm

Two more bullets came at the kishin. "Calculating windspeed, measuring trajectory, sound level 0.06.... Fire!" He shot another bullet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next