Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:52 pm

Joey begin to look over his notes. He look at beth and smile and say to himself"she is nice, she can be one of my friends"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:39 pm

Right when Beth was about to flip the neXt page of a mysterious book, the bell rang. "Class is over don't forget to study for the neXt EXam!" The professor said while going into a back room. "Well lets go o." Beth said with a smile and leaving the rest of the books at her desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:47 pm

Evelyn had disguised herself as a student. She was walking around the academy looking for people dumb enough to listen to her. She found Joey "you must be the new student!" She acted as if she'd been in the academy for years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:00 pm

"Yeah he is, and he's a meister in fact!" Beth added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:02 pm

"Let me show you to the cafeteria." She grabbed his hand and lead him through the halls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:05 pm

Beth glared at the student and followed behind anyway. "Whats this chick's deal.." She grumbled out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:10 pm

she didnt see beth follow and she led joey to an empty hallway. "Foolish boy..." she snapped her fingers and she changed from a student into a witch with a white dress and blue stockings. "your mine now" she shot a waterball at joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:17 pm

Beth stopped behind o onc she saw the student transform into a witch. "Leave him alone! What do you want with oey?" Beth demanded as her left arm became a blade. Beth laughed in her head once she saw Joey drench from the waterball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:23 pm

The water created a bubble around Joey, trapping him inside with no air.

"What do I want with him. Look at his handsome face, his beautiful physique. It's obvious why I want him to be mine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:31 pm

"This is why I can't stand you people! You're sick!" Beth looked back once she saw oey holding his breath. "Just you hang on Joey...." She thought while umping in the air and charging down at the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:32 pm

Evelyn shot the same attack upwards at Beth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:44 pm

Beth used her blade to cut the water ball in half. "It's going to take more than that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:49 pm

Evelyn snapped her fingers, she disappeared as did Joey. All that was left was a pile of seagull feathers

"what the hell was that noise?!" Dylan said running to the hallway Beth was in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:52 pm

"What? They're...gone..." Beth said while looking at the seagull feathers confused. She slammed her hands into the ground with a rage. Her eyes were turning red. "Where are they?" Beth turned around and looked at the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 6:59 pm

Dylan saw the feathers "evelyn... Was there a witch here? White hair, white dress?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:13 pm

Beth looked up at the man. "Yes, there was a witch here. She took off with the newest student at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:14 pm

"she always does this. It's nothing to be worried about. She won't hurt him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:29 pm

OOC: This what happen when I left with my family....Damm

Joey woke up and begin to look around for his friend Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:37 pm

"There's no reason to be afraid little boy. Your almost as handsome as ace. She walked over to him. Your going to be a fun one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:39 pm

Joey said to the Witch" Ok I got one thing I want to ask, why did you kidnap me for, I didn't did anything wrong and I am the new kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:45 pm

"you just looked so beautiful.... I wanted you to be mine."

Ooc: are you guys ok if this gets kind of dirty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: If you want?

Joey Look at the witch and said to her" That what everyone say, I am not that I am just a kid that his brother and sister pick on, no one want me as a friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:50 pm

"You have to help me!"Beth grabbed him by the collar."If you don't, she will do something horrible..."

OOC: sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:59 pm

"Alright"

she tried to pull off joeys shirt whilst kissing him. "Stop talking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:01 pm

"Then show me the way stupid!"Beth snapped back as she let go of his collar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next