Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:02 pm

Joey begin to fell something is going to happen to him and begin to fell that the witch might kill him with her witch powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:18 pm

They arrived at Evelyn's house. Dylan kicked down the door. "Evelyn! Let him go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:20 pm

Joey look at them and said to Dylan and Beth" thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Don't thank us yet" spikes came out of his arms and he swung at evelyn "run!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:26 pm

Joey run to the door and hide untll the battle is over. He think to himself" I should help but how?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

dylan knew Evelyn's only weakness. He lowered his fists and fell into her arms. "Forget about him and take me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:35 pm

Joey pop his head out from the door and look at Her and Dylan. He said to Beth" so, this is Evelyn weekness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:40 pm

ms.metzger walked up behind them "she's infatuated with young men. I'm surprised. I didn't think Dylan was smart enough to realize that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:42 pm

Joey look at the teacher and said to her" Ah, I see"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:46 pm

"We should get back to the academy. Tell me what happened on the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:47 pm

Joey put his head down and said to the teacher" Ok" as he walk with his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:55 pm

"So that's his name...Dylan? Je's kind if cu---smart." Beth chuckled with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:59 pm

"Dylan? Smart? Don't make me laugh. His grades are awful but he makes up for it with battle strategy. And don't bother pursuing him, he has a girlfriend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:04 pm

"He does. That's a bummmer hahaa.."Beth joked while nuding Joey's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:07 pm

Joey felt that and said to Beth and said to her" yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:08 pm

Ooc: I drew your profile pic xD connor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:11 pm

Ooc: do you mean you were the original artist or you just drew it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:13 pm

Joey look down and begin to think to himself" What if I get a weapom, how will it treat me, can I trust it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:14 pm

OOC: I just drew it forva character of a story

Beth laughed and started walking to the cafateria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:22 pm

Joey went to the Cafateria and sit by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:37 pm

"Not hungry?" Beth asked while taking a seat neXt to him with a burger in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:40 pm

Joey look at Beth and said to her" No, I am not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Listen...I know in the beginning that all of this may seem weird or scary but that's the point. We all have a "death wish" as the evil ones would say. Everything will get better and eventually you'll be the greatest one out there!" Beth acknowledge as she took a bite from her burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:46 pm

Joey said to Beth" it is Scary, I don't how I going to fight back this evil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:50 pm

"There is a way...just train. It will help a lot." Beth started to take apart the remainder of her burger, pickles, lettuces, and a tomato. "see this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next