Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:57 pm

Joey thown the sword at the Kishin and run after the sword and dropkick the sword into the chest and cut the monster in haft with the blade inside of the monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:01 pm

brandon shot one last bullet at the kishin. After he watched it die he ran to the scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:04 pm

Joey saw it dead and grab the soul and give it to his weapon. He said to the both of you" Too late, I give her the soul"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:10 pm

"Dammit..."

franklin transformed into a human. "That's the 3rd one we missed this week." He said pouting. "I know! We can be a team! We could split all the souls we collect!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:17 pm

Joey look at the dudes talking and said to them" Umm, something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:19 pm

brandon sighed "Weve been on kind of a losing streak since we joined the academy. I think it would be better for both of us if we created a team. but we need another meister and weapon pair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:22 pm

Joey said to him" Hmm, well I wish you luck on that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:23 pm

"Wait! what will it take for you to join us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:26 pm

"What do you mean?" Joey look at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:27 pm

"We think it could make attending the academy alot easier with a team. we already know who else can join. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:39 pm

Joey look at them and said to them" Ok, what are your name and what do your friend change, I will say yes but I also want my parther to say some thing as well"

OOC: Should we wait for my weapon to come on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:42 pm

ooc:its up to you

"I'm Brandon and this is Franklin. The other pair we had in mind was Connor and Dylan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:46 pm

OOC; It only fair

Joey said to them" Well then, I say yes, but I want my friend Beth to say something about this" he begin to look at them and said to him: Why you want a team for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

Beth transformed back into her human form and analyzed the two. "Hmmmm....Only if you two can prove yourselves as not being traitors!" She snapped back with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:14 pm

Joey stand next to beth and said to the two" you hear her you better not, ok you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:21 pm

"We'd never! So how about it?" He held out his hand for them to shake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:25 pm

Beth looked down at his hand and then at Frank. "Fine, I give you my word!" She shook his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:29 pm

Joey said to the both of them" If you think or backstabbing any of us, I will come after you!" As he shake the other dude hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:32 pm

"So who are the other two?" Beth asked while retreating her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Now to find Dylan and Connor" Brandon walked back to the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:33 pm

Joey nods and said to Beth" well one down 98 more to go my friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:35 pm

Beth followed behind the two young DWMA members. She was actually starting to like this. The more missions they went on as a group, the more delicious souls she would be able to eat. "Where are they?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:35 pm

Joey said to Beth" well I can take a guess, in the academy sleeping?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:37 pm

Connor and Dylan were in ms.metzgers room doing her work while she went home to sleep. Dylan was laying in her chair while Connor did all the work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:38 pm

"Then let's wake em up!" She said with a smile as she got a pole nearby and started swinign it like some kung fu master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next