Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:51 pm

Joey nods and said to Beth" Yes I do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:55 pm

"The pickle is sour. Yet the tomato is juicy and the lettuce taste like water. Oh what's my point!" She blad up the food and threw it in the trashcan. "Maybe deep down I want to be stronger because I want to find them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:08 pm

Joey said to Beth" Whatever you need help with I will help you all the way, that what friends are for"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:11 pm

"Yay we're friends! Thanks and if you need help with anything don't be afraid to give a call!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:15 pm

Joey nods to Beth and said" Yeah, now I need a Weapon where do I get on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Well you can ask someone." Beth said as she did a fake cough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:23 pm

Joey look at beth and said to her" Well like who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:25 pm

"Me of course!" Beth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:28 pm

Joey said to Beth" Really, can I be ...your holder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

Beth glared at him. "You make it sound creepy...but sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:32 pm

Joey fell sad and put his head down. "I am sorry, I didn't mean it, I just didn't have that many friends" He say to Beth when his head is down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:34 pm

"No,no,no really it's kay. No need to fel sad." Beth sad while patting his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:38 pm

Joey lift his head up and said to Beth" So what weapon is you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:40 pm

"What weapon am I? Well if you insist, I am the young Thor Sword."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:41 pm

Joey said to Beth" A Thor sword, Cool, this will be a Awesome parthership"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:42 pm

"It will and you are going to get me into a death scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:46 pm

Joey said to Beth" Don't you worry, I will make you into a death scythe, and to be fair, you are way more nicer then my sister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

"Good to know haha. She must bet you up sometimes." Beth oked while getting up from the table and throwing her trash away. "Some of the people here are bad and craZy. Just make sure to not follow that path."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:56 pm

Joey said to beth" well yeah, and no, I won't turn evil, my goal is to make my friends happy" he got up and said to her" Should we begin traning?"

OOC: Should we begin a Mission or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 8:13 am

OOC: Yeah idk how they work out since I never been on one

"We sould get training. There are a lot of souls out there for me to munch on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:21 am

Joey nods and said to her" Yeah, let look around town to see any thing going on here?"

OOC: They really need to update there bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:30 am

OOC: Yeah lol we should start with easy

Beth took Joey's wrist and dragged him outside of the DWMA. "I guess we should start out here." she said while letting go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:31 am

OOC: Ok

Joey said to her" Ok, Let us start"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:43 am

Beth transformed into her weapon form. "Now lets find someone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:48 am

Joey grab the sword and said to her" wow, your weapon is awesome, yeah let go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next