Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! Empty
PostSubject: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:53 pm

Ace stands at the mission board, awaiting Ayoko so he can talk to her about what Death said about the mentoring program they'd discussed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:50 pm

Ayoko walks up to Ace, smiling her regular bright smile "Hey Ace!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:56 pm

"Hey. Lord Death gave me the okay on the mentoring program. If you wanna start now, just pick a mission that's your rank on the board and we can head out." [I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!] He smiled largely on the inside. Ace didn't like mingling with people, but training them was a whole different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:06 pm

"Okay!" she says smiling, then turns towards the board. "I choose this one!" she says, pointing at the one that says:
Track down and kill a murder
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:09 pm

"Alright." He stamps his A on the mission slip, and writes 'working' underneath it. Then he looks a little closer and gets a grim face. [Travel by boat? Oh god...] "Lets go." He walks out of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:11 pm

"Okay!~" Ayoko cheers, following him close behind.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:26 pm

At the docks

"Alright here we are..." Ace walks up a passenger boat, expecting Ayoko to be right behind him. He shoves the mission ticket at the captain's face, just as he opens his mouth to tell them they need a ticket to ride the cruise, and keeps on walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:28 pm

"I can't wait!" Ayoko squeals, continuing to follow Ace
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:37 pm

They reach their cabin, and Ace sits on one of the beds. "Well, here we are."

OOC: Here's three famous Romanian murderers I found. If you want we can use one of them as the Kishin egg we're supposed to be hunting. Vera Renczi: poisoned two husbands, one son and 32 of her suitors in the 1920s and 1930s. Ion Rîmaru: murdered and raped young women in Bucharest from 1970 to 1971; executed in 1971. Romulus Vereş: convicted of five murders, sent to a mental institution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

"Well this place is cool!" Ayoko says, out the window
OOC: Vera Renczi seems fine
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:42 pm

"Eh... I guess... if you like boats."

OOC: Okay cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:44 pm

"I love boats!" she says, with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:49 pm

"I guess I'm fine with boats, I just can't stand the ocean. It's too... unfamiliar. I never know what's down there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:50 pm

"I that's exactly why the ocean is so awesome, you never know what's down there."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:52 pm

"Everyone to their own I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:56 pm

Ayoko sits on her bed and smiles "I can't believe it...."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:00 pm

"Oh yeah? What's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:02 pm

"That I'm on my first mission..." She whispers, smiling "That I'm going to actually help this world.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:06 pm

"Well we'd best get some sleep so we're ready tomorrow. Mister Vallhen always gets upset when he sees a student fail, and as much as I love to see that man miserable, he has a tendency to express his feelings through his lessons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:08 pm

"Alright, night!" she curls up under her covers and falls asleep. She was lightly snoring, having one of the best dreams ever.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:09 pm

[Dammit... please not another nightmare.] Ace lays back and takes his shirt off, then falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:12 pm

Ayoko wakes up bright and early, smiling even though it was morning. She looks over at Ace's bed to find that he was still asleep. "Should I wake him up." She asks herself quietly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:20 pm

Ace jolts upright screaming, his face drenched in sweat, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:25 pm

"Are you okay!" Ayoko asks concern, running by his side
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:27 pm

He rips the shits off of him and looks down at his chest, calming down a bit once he finds out that there's no scar. "Yeah... I'm fine." The emotion absent from his voice as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next