Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:30 am

[night]

"Ugh, maybe I should go and find her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:35 am

I fell asleep on a chair while watching the ocean, not the smartest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:41 am

I walked out on to the deck to find her sitting in a chair. I poked my head out in front of her to find that she was asleep. "All the way out here..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:43 am

She mumbled something so low that it was audible.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:50 am

"Eh... alright then." I picked her up and began carrying her back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:53 am

".....w..wha..." She whispers, stirring around in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:00 am

"Heh..." Seeing her like this reminded me a little bit of Bri. [I'm coming home soon Bri... I'll see you tomorrow.] I smiled to myself. I mean... I actually smiled for once. I'm not sure if a relationship is quite suitable yet, but I should show Bri that maybe she means more to me than just a class mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:02 am

"You're thinking about a girl aren't you." I mumbled with a smile on my face "Who's your special crush."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:08 am

"Eh!" I blushed, returning to my normal emotionless self. "I-it's nothing..." I said laying her in her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:10 am

"Liar..." I said smiling "she must be amazing to be able to make you blush like that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:15 am

"Yeah... I don't think I should be in a relationship though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:16 am

"Why not, if she's truly special to you there shouldn't be anything stopping you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:28 am

"But... I don't want a relationship. I like things the way they are... And I've seen you and that other guy before. It seems like there's a lot of physical contact involved. Also... it's not like there's a way to be in a relationship. It's not like killing Kishins or learning new techniques. If I'm doing something wrong it's not like I can just pick up a book and start reading it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:33 am

"Ace...." I said with a sigh, "If she truly means something to you then why does that matter? Everyone has their own way with dealing with a relationship but the one thing they all have in common is that they do it because they really like each other and they put their fear to the side to be with them."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:34 am

"In case you hadn't noticed I'm not exactly a teddy bear, Ayoko!" I said quite harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:38 am

"That doesn't matter!" I shouted, jumping up from the bed "You have feelings don't you! You like her don't you! Then why can't you tell her! But don't worry Ace, you can just chicken out and watch her get together with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:53 am

"I'm not a coward!" I shouted. She didn't know how much giving myself to another person related to my past, but it didn't matter. She didn't need to know about my past, only the present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:56 am

"Ace, I'm not going to fight with you about this any more..." I said with a sigh "I'm sorry for interfering with something that's none of my business."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:59 am

"Perhaps we both need some help." I sighed. "I'm mentoring you in fighting, but maybe I need you to mentor me in relationships."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:01 am

"Well that's enough for today, good night Ace." I said, wrapping my covers around me, laying down.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:05 am

"Good night..." I said, falling back. Looks like tonight was gonna be one of THOSE nights. Well, I guess I don't need sleep. Besides, it was better than seeing nightmares all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:12 am

OOC: Do you want to end the thread here?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:13 am

OOC: Up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:15 am

OOC: I think this is a good ending point, plus this thread is getting a little to big.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:18 am

OOC: Yeah, do you wanna do another thread? Oh and let me know if you ever make another character, Arusa needs a partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next