Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Why?" I asked, smiling at him "Turn that frown upside down!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Come on Ayoko, I'm not in the mood." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Sorry..." I mumbled, hanging my head down low.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:45 am

Now at the hotel's restaurant, I sat down at a table with a glass of water and a hard boiled egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:49 pm

I sat down at the same table with 2 sunny side up egg and 2 strips of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:53 pm

I lazily rolled the egg around my plate and took small sips of water. [How do people eat so much?] I wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:03 pm

I took a bite of my egg and smiled "This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:13 pm

[Rub it in my face why don't ya?] "Glad your enjoying." I said in my usual monotone voice. "I'm sorry our first day of the mentoring program ended in failure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:59 pm

"Don't be sorry!" I said, my smile widening "in the end the kishin died and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:47 pm

"What mattered was that we improved on your training. That didn't happen. We easily could have killed a Kishin like that, the point was to teach you, and I failed in that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:55 pm

"It did give me some experience though."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 4:29 pm

"I suppose, but I still didn't accomplish what needed to be done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 6:20 pm

"Ace, there are many other missions I could go on, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 6:32 pm

"I guess your right..." I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 7:36 pm

"Now let's finish up quickly and leave."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Alright." I swallowed the egg whole, and washed it down with the water, then stood up. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:35 pm

"Yea." I said with a mouth full of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:39 pm

I ran out the door, and went to check out, signalling Ayoko to go to the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:47 pm

I walked to the docks and waited next to our boat for Ace, tapping my foot.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:55 pm

I arrived at the boat, slouched over, bags under my eyes, and a glum expression as always. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:00 am

"Yea." I replied, getting on the boat. I didn't really try to be that perky since he didn't seem to be in a very good mood.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:12 am

Once we were aboard the ship, I walked to our cabin and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:13 am

Instead of going to the cabin with Ace, I just looked at the ocean and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:20 am

I lie down on the bed and tried to fall asleep, but it was too early in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:24 am

I rested my elbows on the railings and took in a deep breath. "God I love the ocean." I whispered, smiling at the beautiful clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next