Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:28 pm

"What happened?" She was still clearly concern.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:30 pm

"It's nothing." He stands up, and puts his shirt back on. "Just a nightmare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:32 pm

"Can you tell me what it was about?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:33 pm

"No." He walks out of the room and heads to the front of the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:35 pm

She runs after him "Why not...I thought you trusted me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:38 pm

"Trust!? I don't trust anymore! All it leads to is pain!" He reaches the bow of the ship, and begins to walk to the end of it with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:40 pm

"That's what I use to think too..." Ayoko whispers, staring down at her feet
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:41 pm

"Get your stuff if you brought any! We're getting close to landing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:45 pm

She walks behind him silently, not smiling like usual.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:51 pm

When the ship docks, Ace walks off the bow of the ship, and goes to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:52 pm

She follows him, look down at her shoes the whole time
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:53 pm

"We need to get a hotel room, in case we can't find our target today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:54 pm

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:56 pm

He looks at her. "Hey. Lets forget about the bad memories, and replace them with good ones." Ace stares her right in the eyes, lifting her head by her chin so she looks at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:58 pm

Her lips form a small smile and she whispers "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:03 pm

He turns. [I need to get a job so I can get some better clothes...] "Come one." Ace starts walking, looking for a hotel.

OOC: Is it weird that I often post a song suggestion for BGMs for fight scenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:09 pm

She follows him and starts to look for a hotel "How about that one?" she asks, pointing at a random hotel she found.

OOC: Not really... I always would love to read fights in manga with music in the background because it makes the fight 100% cooler
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:19 pm

"Sure lets check it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:22 pm

They walk into the hotel together just to find out that it was one of those super fancy hotels.

The lobby looks like this
I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 Luxury-hotel-lobby-designs
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:23 pm

"Huh... This almost looks like my house. Except it actually works."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:24 pm

She smiles "I like this place"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:26 pm

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:29 pm

"Come on! Let's get a room!" She says, grabbing his wrist and dragging him up to the receptionist
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:39 pm

"Eh!" He stumbles after her. "Miss, we're with the DWMA, we'd like a room please."

"Ah yes, one room for the lovely couple. We will bill the Academy when you check out."

"We aren't a couple." Ace states sternly.

"But of course you are! Just look at you two holding hands!

He jerks his hand away. "We'd like the keys to the room now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:56 am

Ayoko laughs for a second before taking their keys from the woman. They both spun around and began to search for their room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next