Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:20 am

OOC: Sure and I could make a character if you want, I only have 2 anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:30 am

OOC: Well, I don't need you to, I'd hate to impose. I was just saying if you do, it would be nice to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:32 am

OOC: No it's fine, I only have 2 characters anyways, plus that character seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:40 am

OOC: Heh thanks, I try to make them all really unique. Though Arusa seems to be the best in combat, even trumping Reaver's skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13