Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:52 am

"They should have given us a room on a low floor, since they know we'll be acting on a moments notice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:02 pm

"Well, lead the way captain!" Ayoko says, jumping behind him
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:13 pm

Ace takes the key and reads the room number on it, then walks to a room with three beds, two bathrooms, and a living room. "Hmmm, pretty good for a DWMA room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:19 pm

Without saying a word, Ayoko pushes past Ace and zooms into the bathroom, slamming the door close behind her. "Give me a second!" she calls out
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:26 pm

''eh... alright...'' He walks over and lays down on a bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:29 pm

Ayoko comes out smiling "Sorry, I found a stain on my shirt..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:38 pm

''You worry about the smallest things.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:40 pm

"Yeah, I know" She says with a sigh "but that's what makes me so special."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:33 pm

"Well. Since this is technically your mission, what do you think we should do? The Kishin egg probably won't come out until night time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:37 pm

"How about we go around and ask townspeople about him?" Ayoko suggest with a shrug "we could maybe get some valuable information about him."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:39 pm

''Alright. I suggest that we start with a local hospital, in case it did finish it's job once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:41 pm

"Okay, lets go then." She says, standing up
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:45 pm

Ace stands up and grabs the room keys, then walks out the door.

OOC: I've been meaning to mention this for a while, but I noticed you used to use a first person writing style earlier on the site, then you stopped. If that's more comfortable for you then there's nothing wrong with it. I often write in first person, I just find that it gets confusing for myself when I'm running multiple characters on a single thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:54 pm

I followed Ace out of the room, closing the door behind me. We both walked out of the hotel, straight towards the local hospital ready to gather some information.

OOC: Like I said before, I'm new to this wonderful world of RP and when I first started out I didn't really know what to do. I think I may return to writing in first person, just to see how it feels compared to third person. (I'm probably going to start writing past-tense as well )
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:01 pm

Ace pushes open the door and heads to the desk. "Hello, we're from the DWMA, and we'd like to know if you've had any... interesting... patients lately."

OOC: Yeah see, now when you write like that, it actually sounds like writing. I think I'll stick to the more typical format, just because I find it easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:08 pm

I began to look around observantly while Ace talked with the lady at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:16 pm

The hospital is relatively normal at the time being, however a few shady doctors are eyeing Ayoko in a creepy and demented fashion. "I'm sorry sir but he isn't accepting visitors at this time." The lady says, continuing conversation with Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm

I noticed the a doctor's eyes wander over towards me, causing shivers to run down my spine. I quickly ran by Ace's side, wanting his eyes off me.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:35 pm

"Look, just tell me what his room is and we'll be in and out in a matter of minutes."

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't give you his room number. It's against policy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:39 pm

"Ma'am, you are preventing us from gathering enough information to catch a murder. Please just tell us his room number so we can continue our investigation without a problem."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:45 pm

"Show me his request of no visitors." The lady groans, then reaches in to a cabinet and pulls out a piece of paper. "Here." She holds it up, covering most of the information, except for the patient name, and the 'no visitors' request. After he reads it, she sets it down on the desk. "Now I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." "Bull shit!" Ace slams his hands down on the desk, and storms off. "I need a drink of water!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

"Ummm...okay.." I said confused of what just happened with Ace. Not knowing what would happen, I followed him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:56 pm

"Room 675." Ace says, in his monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:59 pm

"Got it." I said, with a miniature smile. I continued to follow him though, since I'm a horrible navigator.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:05 pm

Ace dumps the medical file he stole in to a trash can, and keeps walking until he reaches the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!   I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will teach you how to be a weapon Ayoko!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next