Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:24 pm

stacy sighed " i turn into a normal wolf every full moon and i dont remember who i am or my friends " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:27 pm

"Why did you're grandmom do this for?" He said to stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:30 pm

because i left her to come here once my training finished " she said through a light cough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:38 pm

Joey is sad becouse stacy have to go once more. "Meh, some bloody curse, I fell sad now" he said to stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:41 pm

stacy took his hand " it will only be for the night and i will come back once it is over i promise or unless you could find a cage big enough and strong Enough to hold a full grown wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:47 pm

"I think I do have a cage just for your side, I bulld things and I get pay very good money for it, to the basement" he say to stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:52 pm

id have to see it its got to have strong metal bars so i cant chew through it and a good lock" she said with a smile liking that she wouldent have to leave him while she transforme and this would be her first transformation it would be the worst she only knew about it cuz she read about the curse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:57 pm

Joey open the basement door and went down and show the cage. It have Steel Bars around it with a Metal seat with Locks that only open to the master blood, which was joey and other thing. " This is a cage that I was working on for fun and now I can really use it." he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:02 am

stacy nodded and looked it over it looked great "this will be perfict " she said with a smile to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:10 am

"But there is one thing I really do not want to do to you if you brake out of the cage." Joey face turn into a sad one as he press a button on his watch. a shotgun came out inside of the cage loading with Sleeping darts. " If you going to brake out from the cage, you going to have to deal with this" Joey said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:16 am

stacy nodded at him " yes i understand i would prefer it that way i wouldent want to hurt you if i got out " she said solomly "now i wont change untill 8:00 tonight but my cough will get worse and worse i need to be in the cage befor 8:00 hits okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:22 am

"If the shotgun don't work, if it don't work, I have to do this" He said to Stacy as he push one more button on his watch, a Long sliver sword come out inside of the cage. "I will have to stab you in the front with this" He said to Stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:27 am

stacy was on the verg of tears but nodded " yes okay " she hated her grandmother for puting this spell on her that caused her to put the persoin she loved the most in harms way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:31 am

Joey reset the the cage. " So you want to go in now or wait?" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:34 am

i dont know" she said utterly confused " i hate this stupid curse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:38 am

Joey Hug Stacy. "Don't worry we just going to take this one full moon at a time" he said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:42 am

stacy huged him tightly and breathed in his calming sent but then she started to cough " thank you" she said tears started to drop down her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:43 am

Joey wipe the tears up. "What time is it?" he ask Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:47 am

(do you want to be time for her transformation )
stacy shruged " i dont have a watch so i dont know "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:49 am

(Nah, I say 7:29)

Joey said to Stacy" It is about time, you have to get in the chamber, I will lock you up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:52 am

kk) should i have the transformation be painfull)

stacy nodded and gave him a final hug and then whent and got in the cage and sat down as she started coughing a wrenching cough that sounded very painful

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:56 am

(How ever you want it)

Joey went in the chamber and lock him in the arms, legs chest and waste with his blood locks. he bit himself and put tiny drop of it on the lock to make it lock and they wipe it off good. He then Left the cage and lock the cage with many locks but have one window so Joey can see Stacy one last time in her human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:01 am

is she chained to a wall) i think ill make it painfull being that its a forced transformation)
stacy watched him solomly as her body was racked with coughs " im sorry " she said in a horse voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:03 am

(She is chain in the Metal chair)

Joey Look at her begin to change." we will fight it, I know we will" he say crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:09 am

stacy started to cry as the pain started and she could feel her bones shif and change and she screamed at the excutiating pain as tears ran down her face but soon after fur started to srpout and her paws took form along with her muzzle and sharp k nine teeth and her screams turned into a high mornful howl and then it turned into a primal growl as she tried to get out of her restraints
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next