Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:12 am

"I am sorry Stacy, but you have to go to sleep" He say to himself as he press the button and the shotgun came out and shot the wolf with 2 sleeping darts to make the wolf sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:14 am

the wolf suddenly stopped its struggling and its eyes went half lidded and the growling stopped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:20 am

Joey starting to cry , his tear was forming. He is hoping the night will be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:23 am

after a few hours and the sedative wore off and she started to strugle again and she started to howl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:29 am

Joey Now wait for the sun to come up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:35 am

stellas howl sudenly started to chang from a primal howl to an agonized howl to a full blown scream as she shifted back into human form and once she was done with the trans formation she slumped in the chair to weak to move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:40 am

Joey stand up and open up the cage and the sun open up the locks. He pick up stacy and carry her into her room and lay her down on the bed. Joey Was sitting on the windows in her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:43 am

stacy dosent notec him pick her up and when she finaly dose see she is laying in bed and he is standing bye the window and she reaches her hand out to him " thank you "she said in a cracked voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:45 am

Joey went by her and kiss her forehead. " Your welcome" he said to Stacy. As he went back to the windows to sit and took out his Rosario the gift that she give her when she left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:46 am

stacy noteces and smiles ' so you keeped it all thes years " she said to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:49 am

"The Rosario?, yeah you give me it to think about you when you was leaving...." He said to Stacy.

(Flashback time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:53 am

stacy was waiting for the car that was suposed to pick her up to take her to her grand mother she set her bags down and walked to the door that she knew so well and knocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:55 am

Joey hear the knock and open the door. " Hey Stacy, what up?" He said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:56 am

stacy looked like she had ben crying for days ' oh nothing um can i come in for a moment i have somthing to tell you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 1:59 am

Joey look at her. " Sure Stacy, you can come in" He said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:01 am

stacy came in and whent and sat on his couch " sit please" she motioned beside her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:02 am

Joey sit next to Stacy. "What wrong, stacy?" he said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:03 am

stacy looked at him and tears started to form in her eyes " i am leaving death city for a bit "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:06 am

Joey Heart sink into the core and begin to cry." But why, you leaving me already, I thought we are friends" he said to her crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:10 am

stacy hugged him " we are friends your my best friend and will always be its just ,im a witch joey and im at the age were my poweres are to unstable and i need to go some were i can get training to control them and i cant do that here" she said tears running down her face as she felt like her heart was being torn to shreds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:23 am

Joey cry and understand it somewhat. " But... if you go I will be a loney kid once more, a kid will be pick on and made fun of everyday of my lame life, Stacy when I meet you I was happy, smileing and having fun. but now it fell like it being rip away from me" He said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:28 am

stacy looked at him " im not leaving permanently i will come back to you untill then take this " she said and lifted her roseri of her neck and handed it to him " to remember me in times when you feel lonely and sad "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:33 am

"Stacy, I can't take it, it your, it just going to make me...." Joey say to stacy while running to his room and begin to look at a blade he have and begin to cut himself out of sadness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:37 am

stacy fallowed him then gasped and snatched the blad away "stop please this is no less hard for you as it is for me now i want you to take my roseri and i want you to promise me you wont cut anymore"she said tears streaming down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:40 am

Joey begin to se blood from his cut he did. "But I can't take it Stacy, it not mine, and it going to make me miss you more and use that sadness to cut myself. it not fair, my only friend I have in this whole city leaving me." joey say to stacy with more crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next