Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:05 pm

Ava paused and stared in shock. "What the..." she murmured, cautiously giving another thin gash on its forehead stepping back again.
Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:08 pm

the creature growled as it grew bright for a moment and grew larger now standing at three feet tall.

"umm...so let me get this straight...if we hurt it...it grows bigger...now I understand why this mission was ranked for two-three star meister/weapons" he says slightly scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:28 pm

Ava yelped in surprise, looking to her weapon in shock, "We took a what ranked mission?!" she asked in a voice of panic, "Oh, I knew I should have checked that first! Never judge a book by its cover, Ava!" she scolded herself, "I'm sorry, I did't mean for us to get in this- Ah!" Ava yelped and jumped back when a fist was thrown at her. She felt her eye twitch. She adjusted her glasses, the glare of the light reflecting in front of her eyes. "He has to have a weak-point," she processed, "The hand. We cut if off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:36 pm

"but if we harm it grows bigger! maybe a one shot kill?" he suggests contemplating a way to defend himself from the fury he was expecting from her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 4:40 pm

"He's a small target, hard to hit, right now." Ava pointed out. "I'll take out his most threatening weapon first, then I'll have a better aim for his head." she analyzed, dashing forward and hopping over the monster rather light on her feet before slashing down to his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:14 pm

the monsters arm didn't seem to cut well with the blade and it grew larger throwing off the weapon as it flew and shin-tari transformed back and ran towards ava. he reached out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:07 pm

Ava muttered a small "Shoot" when her accuracy wasn't quite that well, sliding back from the attack. She dashed forward and jumped when taking Shin-Tari's hand once more, sliding to a stop. "I guess the only chance is trying a one hit kill," she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:57 pm

Shin-tari looked everywhere and smiled, "how does something like a pile of sharp, heavy objects falling on it sound?" he points out a giant pile of what was once a building full of glass shards, broken stone, and wood that has shattered into large dagger like splinters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:06 pm

Ava raised her brows in surprised, glancing to Shin-Tari before the shards. She had a bit of an uncharacteristic smile, running towards it and holding up the short sword. "SOUL RESONANCE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:39 pm

the resonance was working until something went wrong as suddenly Shin-Tari suddenly transported in a tree from four blocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:35 pm

Ava yelped and opened her eyes wide, "H-Huh?!" she gulped, "D-Did I point right? I'm sorry, I thought I-" she gasped when a fist was thrown at her, quickly stepping back and dodging the multiple throws of punches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:02 am

he ran after her, "we didn't resonate well and I was thrown!" he runs after it and tackless the creature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:10 am

Ava jumped, "W-We should have worked on it more, I'm sorry....!" she yelped, then gasped and yelled after Shin-Tari when he tackled the creature. She ran after him, grasping its fist with both her arms before it would hit him, instead being flung about. "Wah ah ah ah ah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 2:46 am

Shin-Tari noticed how it moved and smiled, "ava!...start dancing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:55 pm

Ava was a bit taken back by the suggestion, "You want me to da-?" she gasped when swung about again and no longer question, immediately, moving her hips side to side and arm raised, feet moving gracefully. Her eyes were wide with panic for its reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 12:11 am

suddenly the creature looks at her puzzled. Shin-Tari smiled realizing that it couldn't understand why she was dancing. Shin-Tari leapt forward as a weapon landing directly in her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 11:52 pm

Ava's eyes widened, grabbing him, and without a second thought, hurriedly stabbed Shin-Tari into the monster's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 3:55 pm

It squealed in pain as it suddenly free but bloated and suddenly imploded as it soul drops to the ground barely touching it.

Shintari smiled, "it a Chinese creature, so I assumed its a watcher of dance" he explains, "I just assumed so do you hate me for pricing this mission?" He says appearing before her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:20 am

Ava only stared in shock. Did she just really do that. She cleared her throat, blinking in surprise at the soul, adjusting her glasses then glancing to Shin Tari. "I-It's a good thing you knew that or we would be dad... Or worse, in trouble..." she sighed, but smiled lightly, "No, I can't hate you. We did get our first soul after all." she hummed, taking the soul in her hand, it floating above her palm before holding it to Shin-Tari. "Eat up," she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:00 pm

He looked at it as I took a deep gulp of the soul, "hey...I know it's weird to say but could you handle mission picking next time?" He says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:34 am

Ava chuckled a bit and nodded her head. "Don't worry, I'm not even letting you near the mission board~" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 3:28 am

he smiled in relief, "well...I think relax for a month and start next mission?" he says hopefully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 am

Ava blinked at him and giggled a bit. "Shin-Tari, you're so funny~" she hummed, "With that logic it would take years to make you a Death Scythe. I will allow tomorrow a break however before we get back to work." she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 12:48 am

he nodded, "well lets get this party started" he says walking forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:55 am

Ava blinks at him and giggled lightly. He was so different... She smiled before following after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next