Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:28 am

He laughs, "we'll honestly my father cared, but was busy. But I do know that your a gem, and you can actually stand a guy like me" he smiles at her widely, "I have an apartment...we can relax till tonight"
Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:31 am

"My parents were both." she hummed and laughed faintly, "I wouldn't call myself a gem... I'm nothing out of the ordinary." she assured, looking to him and nodding with a shrug, "I don't see why not," she cooed, "You lead the way this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:38 am

He nods. He helps her up holding her hand.

Later that evening the apartment was pretty basic. The only exception was the periodic table on one wall with a tv and a collection of random DVDs. Shin-Tari comes out in sweat pants and no shirt, "we'll you can take the guest room or the couch though in honesty the couch is very comfortable" he says stretching himself out. I physical appearance he had muscle tone but no big muscle mass. Actually he was pretty Lanky with muscle tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:41 am

Ava smiled as she politely looked about the surroundings, walking up to the Periodic Table of Elements hung up on the wall, adjusting her glasses. "I wouldn't think you would have something like this hanging up. Do you like chemistry?" she asked curiously, then looking over to it, "Thank you very much, Shin, it looks nice." she said politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:46 am

He nods, "just because I'm lazy doesn't mean I don't have a goal...I actually want to pickup on my fathers research on evolving weapons like me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:51 am

Ava grinned a bit, taking the bands from her braids, allowing them to come undone when she brushed her finger through her thick hair, the hair falling into wavy strands. "I told you that you can do a lot if you put set mind on it. I can tell these things." she nodded. "Your father must have been quite the genius to take up work like that. You must be too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:59 am

Shin-Trai looked at the poster, "I guess so...but my father died because of a witch so that's why I am here...but now..." he collapses on the couch, "I am just not sure why I am still in the academy anymore" he see's her un done hair and blushes a little, "well we had enough of sad topics! lets watch a movie together"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:02 am

"Well, we help to rid of witches. That's one thing." she pointed out, grinning and nodding before walking over and sitting at the coouch, which was indeed quite comfortable. She sat politely, looking to him, "Which movie? Surprise me." she giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:06 am

he popped in a random movie which ended up being the secret of nimh, "oh yea! great piece of animation history!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:10 am

Ava glanced to him, brows raised at how excited he seemed to be before making a wide grin to him, sitting back and tilting her head to the side. He really was smart, almost a nerd, but he pulls off this 'cool' sort of vibe you would never guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:14 am

after the movie was only half way done he was dead asleep. his head was resting on ava's shoulder as he snuggled into her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 10:11 am

Ava was busy intently watching the movie at first, not noticing him lean on her. "Oh, I get it, so maybe it's was-" but she stopped when looking to him, seeing he was out. She smiled lightly, gently brushing his hair before touching the earring on her ear. She glanced outside. Sun was about to set in say half an hour, so she'll give him about another hour and a half of rest until it's time to head out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:41 pm

after an hour or so he woke up. He yawned and stretched, "ava-chan? what time is it?" he says trying to get up but falling flat on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:52 pm

Ava had spent the time reading the book the both of them checked out earlier fro the school's library, only barely realizing how far she had already gotten, and wondering how much time had passed as soon as Shin-Tari woke up. She blinked, glancing to the clock. "2 hours before midnight..." she informed, closing her book and glancing to him, "Now's no time to fool around, Shin, we need to go!" she spoke, standing up and rolling her shoulders. She was honestly very anxious about their first mission, but they would manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:57 pm

he crawled on the ground going to his room to dress. he then walked out with a soda in hand and a nutrition bar, "do you want one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:01 pm

Seeing him crawl to his room couldn't help but make Ava giggle, and seeing him return with the offer, she pursed her lips but nodded "Ah, that would be nice." she admitted, slinging her small bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:08 pm

he went back and handed her a bar.

eventually they were on the road going to this village, "well I wonder how we'll do in this battle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:17 pm

Ava thanked him, munching on her bar quickly to dispose the wrapper before heading out.

Once in the city, Ava tapped her chin, "It depends. If it tried to use close range attacks, we will need to use soul resonance to catch him off guard often and send him smashing to whatever we can. I'd assume this monster is large, so I'll need to deal multiple attacks swiftly all around his body to avoid being attacked. I'll try to drive you into his head when I get the chance." she stated, gasping when hearing a loud roar and screams, running towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:37 pm

every one was running pushing past us. Shin-Tari was ready seeing the shadow of the creature. as it approached more it revealed itself to be the size of a foot with one giant fist the size of a foot, and it looked like a little Chinese monster. Shin-Tari stood there then laughed, "this is the creature that has been terrorizing this town!? I can defeat easily by squashing it!" as he turned around to ava, "don't worry this is going to be over soo-" as he turned back around the creature leapt and landed on his face. Shin-Tari ran around in circles, "get it off me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:21 pm

Ava watched as screaming citizens ran past them. This thing must be a monstrosity indeed... she thought to herself, clenching her fists. Her mouth opened to command Shin Tari to turn into his weapon form, until seeing the supposed-threat step out from the Shadows.

She gaped.

"Th-That's the big monster..?" Ava murmured in disbelief, letting out a small giggle. "Well, it's kinda cute the more you look at it..." she commented with a grin, nodding at him until the thing attacked his face.

"U-Um..." she laughed nervously and quietly. "Um, Mr. Monster, would you mind getting off my partner, please?" she smiled. Nothing. "Um, I said please, sir..." No response. She just smiled, tapping her foot. "1... 2..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:37 am

Shin-Tari ran forward as the tiny creature leapt off making him hit a tree. The creature was hanging by one hand by the tree. Shin-Tari looked at it angry, "ava-chan...this thing is the spawn of hell! lets kill it now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:26 am

Ava let out a breath. It was lucky for everyone there she didn't get to 3. "Alright," she agreed with a smile, fixing her glasses then holding out her hand to Shin-Tari, waiting for his transformation, "This should be quite easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:39 pm

he transforms into his short sword form land directly in her hand. His voice echoes from the sword, "be careful ava-chan it plays dirty" he says. his soul wavelength showing obvious irritation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:13 pm

"No worries," Ava assured, fixing her glasses to the light glinted off of the lenses. She darted forward toward the tree, kicking against the track to move back and slash, dodging any attack the monster would try at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:45 pm

the monster launches forward getting slashed by the blade and falling into the bushes. Shin-Tari was excited until the sound of a deeper grunt came from the bush. The creature came out twice it's size from before.

"umm...wasn't it smaller just seconds ago?" he says a little worried sounding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next