Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:11 pm

Ava nods and cleared her throat, descending from the roof of the school and heading back inside to find the wall of missions, taking both books of the same story with her. She had never been one to lead anyone before, and if she were to be the Meister of what she thought a 'a self-proclaimed' lazy partner, she would have to take a leadership role from here on.
Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:13 pm

he sits there waiting for her when the smell of food hits his nose. he comes back a little later with grilled cheese in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:22 pm

Ava was staring up to the wall listed with missions, hand to her chin as she pondered to herself. "Maybe... Oh, that's a little too hard for a first time, isn't it... Well, maybe... No..." she continued on to herself, then sighed in defeat. "Ah, what do you think, Shi- she blinked at him, seeing he was eating. Where did he get that so fast? Or was she taking that long? "Ehh..." she laughed nervously, glancing back to the wall and fiddling with her pigtails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:31 pm

Shin-Tari rolled his eyes grabbing a random one, "here. we aren't shopping for people were going to hunt down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 9:08 pm

Ava blinks over at him, taking the sandwich and mumbling her thank you politely. "Yes, but I don't want either of us to be hurt for taking something we aren't prepared for." she pointed out, glancing to the wall in deep thought again, brows knit together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:07 pm

he sighs, "c'mon it couldn't be that hard to choose a mission" he says eating the cheese sandwich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:18 pm

"Easier said than done." she hummed, "Neither of us have been in an actual fight, right? I don't mean to underestimate us, but..." she bit her lip, rubbing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:21 pm

"your right about it" he takes a mission of the wall, "how about this one...wild animal that eats people needs to be hunted"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:28 pm

"Wild animal, hm?" Ava hums and peeks over to the paper, tilting her head curiously. "Sounds easy enough, it shouldn't be any problem at all. Let's try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:06 am

He nods, "lets do this" he just sits there eating the sandwich normally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:15 am

Ava sits next to him, munching as well. "We'll head out at nightfall. It's probably more active at night." she concluded after each swallow before taking another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am

"Like I know anything about animals" he say looking at her, "...so why did you become a meister?" He says curiously. He then takes on the band earrings of his ear and starts to attach it to her left ear. He didn't pierce it or anything. It just clipped on and stayed where it was clipped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:24 am

Ava had to pause in thought for a moment for the question, taking another bite of her sandwich. "I suppose it's because I was sick of having a sheltered life." she started, "My parents wanted nothing but the perfect child. I was sheltered all my life, without a social life really. I was the quiet one at school and the children would always poke fun at me. I'm not sure why." she shrugged. "But I was also athletic, yet so restrained being a gymnast and practicing ballet. I had to follow certain steps. Always. And once I discovered the life of a Meister... What they did..." she hummed, "I was awestruck. And I was a natural. And as soon as I confronted my parents that I no longer wanted to live their lifestyle, they disowned me." she took another bite. "That reminds me, I need to write them a letter today..." she mumbled, then blinked in confusion as the earing clipped on. She poked at it once, then gave him a look of wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:30 am

"We'll be connected now" he leans in poking her ear, "it's kinda my way of saying your my partner" he says with slight smile, "your not gonna find another weapon because I'm not letting you go easily" he says with a smile. For a brief time the breeze moves his hoodie showing he was actually quite handsome his small brimmed glasses gleamed making him look like a modern prince
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:36 am

Ava blinked at him, at first thinking he meant 'Connected' soul wavelength wise, but it was more on a personal matter. She had wide blue eyes in surprise and feeling her face flush mildly, so she quickly his it with the white sleeve of her arm, "Th-Thank you," she murmured, flattered and trying to contain her shy smile, adjusting her glasses, "Don't worry. I don't plan on finding another weapon either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:38 am

"Good"he falls making his head land on her lap, "cause I'd rather not work to hard to get you back as my partner Ava-chan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:43 am

Ava paused in thought, glancing up for a moment then looking back down at him when he fell onto her without a care. She rubbed the side of her nose, "You wouldn't try to replace me?" she said quietly, having a light grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:48 am

"Why would I replace you? Do you honestly think I could replace you?...besides your actually cool and cute" he stretches himself out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:56 am

Ava laugh a bit and curled one of her braids around her finger. "I'm nothing special." she said simply, a light blush tinting her cheeks. "But thank you, Shin-Tari. It means a lot you think that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:01 am

He smiles, "we'll it's true Ava-chan, I'm surprised myself that your not in a relationship right now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:04 am

Ava blinks at him then laughs nervously, twiddling her fingers together. "W-Well, there's not much time for it. So much studying and the such... Ah ha... Besides, it's hard enough finding a friend. I'm not that great. You're the about the only one I've made." she glanced down at him, holding her glasses up. "I don't suppose you're 'Too lazy' to have a girlfriend, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:10 am

He thought about, "it's not that I'm too lazy for it...it's the fact that they don't like me" his eyes suddenly take a sad gleam, "I guess I've never thought of it...I guess I was more tied up with trying to not be depressed then getting a girlfriend" he looks at her raising his hand to touch her cheek, "I'm not sure if I'm even good enough of a guy to have one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:15 am

Ava looked at him in disbelief as he gave his explanation, feeling a tinge of guilt for asking the question. "Nonsense," she said reassuringly, "You're a wonderful guy, you just need some help proving it, that's all!" she nodded, smiling and leaning on her hand. "Just you wait, I'll find you a girl who would be heads over heels for you!"

Typical Ava. She can never tell hints of flirting if it cradled her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:19 am

He just smiles, "you know...I think you care for me more then my father ever did" he says hugging her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:24 am

Ava made a "Hm?" when pulled into a hug, emitting a small laugh and hugging him tightly as well, "And I'm sure you care more than my parents combined." she retorted, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next