Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 7:57 pm

"But you haven't been able to handle..." Sakura stared into the distance determinedly, "JUSTICE"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 7:58 pm

OOC: *Lelooks at notifications and sees 46*

Asako heard the conversations and talk of a stalker around then turned to her meister. "The pancakes will have to wait..." she replied and looked around for some clues.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:01 pm

(OOC: Heheh.)

" DOes justice really mean letting him fall? Doesn't seem too fair to me." Gibler sighed. " Fine then. I'll just pull you up." She pulled jet up onto the windowsill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:03 pm

Sonata put down the fresh pancake she had picked up and stood up.
"If this is interrupting pancake time, then I'm onto it too," she stated.

(OOC: It's all Giblerjab's fault.)

"It's only just that he gets some form of comeuppance," Sakura replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:04 pm

" Fine, but not right now. We're still on the windowsill."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Asako was going to insist that her meister'd reconsider and stay, but she decided to let her have her way and let her follow. "Maybe Gibler knows... Hell, I'm almost positive she knows." the weapon stated as she walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

(OOC: Hyup, she definitely knows.)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:07 pm

(OOC: I friggin knew it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:07 pm

"Give me a reason why I should let that perv into my bedroom?" Sakura asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Gibler always knows," Sonata conceded.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:08 pm

"So, I guess we're checking her first." she replied and cracked her knuckles simultaniously. Asako's eyes kept looking forward, ready for the beatdown she was going to give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:09 pm

" So you can punish him. DUH."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:10 pm

"Tch, fine," Sakura finally agreed, opening the window.

Sonata followed silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:12 pm

" DONT OPEN THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!" but it was too late. They were falling. Gibler grabbed Jet and went under him. " I don't want that on my conscience." She closed her eyes, ready for the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:14 pm

They hit the ground, breaking Gibler's back. " AAAGHH!" Tears sprang to her eyes. " Ow." she quietly said as she lied on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Meh," Sakura shrugged, closing the window again. "One less punishment to give in the name of," Again the meister stared determinedly off into the distance, "JUSTICE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:19 pm

Gibler tried getting up. But failed, and screamed. " This is not justice, Sakura!" Gibler yelled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:21 pm

Sakura's sense of justice had already blocked out all other than her gloating from her senses. She couldn't hear anything other than JUSTICE.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:03 pm

Asako was opening the door, them heard the sound of 'Justice' and agonizing screams for help.."Hey!... How dare you have a party without me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:16 pm

(OOC: She's done screaming.)

Gibler, now, was determined to get up. She started to try to get up, but tears came to her eyes.

Kazuu heard Gibler, and limped outside. " OH MY GOD!" She ran back inside, grabbed her cane, and came back out. " We need to get you to the hostpital, PRONTO." She handed Gibler Kazuu's cane, helped her up.

Gibler closed her eyes tight, now doubting that she only broke her back. She used the cane for support. " I'm fine, really. I just need some rest."

Kazuu disagreed. " NO. We are bringing you to the hostpital."

Gibler conceded. " Fine. But in a minute." She went over to Jet. " Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:21 pm

"That was no party," Sakura told Asako, "it was JUSTICE."

Sonata rushed to the window to see Kazuu helping Gibler away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:22 pm

(OOC: they haven't moved yet.)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:28 pm

Asako shrugged and replied,"Fair enough. Then justice sounds great." The weapon didn't mind her meister going to inspect the scene, so she just stayed with Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:31 pm

Gibler tripped, and fell. She held in her scream. When she calmed down, she said, " No more screaming." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Shouldn't we call the hospital?" Sonata asked.

"No, she can deal with it," Sakura carelessly shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:45 pm

" you know what? Imma give Sakura a piece of my mind." She ran off ( Well sort of hobbled away) before Kazuu could stop her. Wincing every step, she went upstairs and into Sakura's room. " mm.. aaaggghh!" she tried to hold in her scream, but failed. She fell to the ground. " Apologize. Now. To me AND the perv. You seriously HURT me." She held back her tears, looking up at Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next