Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:45 pm

(OOC: Oh. Hmm.. I guess they go outside then.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:49 pm

OOC:ok then
Jet just stares untaxed and shakes hands with Gibler "I am Deren White."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:52 pm

(OOC: FINALLY. SOMEONE SHAKES HANDS WITH GIBLER.)

Gibler smiles, happy that someone actually shook her hand. " Nice to meet you." She put her hands in her skirt pockets.

Kazuu chuckles. She asks her question again. " What exactly are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:57 pm

Jet thinks quickly "Security check. I am seeing if all the windows are locked like they should be at night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:59 pm

Gibler laughed and said sarcastically, " Suuurre."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:08 pm

Jet raises a eyebrow "Well what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:18 pm

" Hmm.. oh yeah!" Gibler did an overly exaggerated I-have-an-idea expression. "I live here." She said, as she gave him a sarcastic look, though she wasn't being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:20 pm

By this time, Kazuu had gone inside, bored by the newcomer person. " Could I have one of Gibler's pancakes, by any chance?" She asked Asako.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:25 pm

Jet nods "Good point. Hmmmm well bye I must go off and save all of Space and Time." He turns and starts rolling off vowing when she goes back he would continue his quest for pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:29 pm

" Hmm. Space and time. Welp, see you later I suppose." She walked back inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:30 pm

Sonata took one of the pancakes and started eating it plain.
"these are really good, Asako!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:30 pm

Sonata took one of the pancakes and started eating it plain.
"these are really good, Asako!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:32 pm

Kataro walked up behind jet. He heard too many voices as he patrolled the halls of the DWMA. He used his key to get into the girls side. He looked at jet with a question mark above his head. "Jet. You know this is the girls form right? You should satisfy your pervy desires elsewhere." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:32 pm

Jet turns the corner looks at the wall next to him and starts climbing up despite his missing legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:34 pm

Sonata hummed happily as she ate a pancake, completely unaware of the person outside.

(OOC: and they say not all men about cishet boys.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:37 pm

Gibler snuck outside so no one saw her. She went to the wall he went up a turned into a weapon to give her a boost. She turned back, silently climbing up after him. " Geehee." She thought. She made sure that he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:38 pm

Jet looks down from the window he was hanging on "Oh hey Kataro I am just fixing something on the roof. Jeez bro are you all ways like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:40 pm

Sonata blinked a few times.
"Did I just hear a little 'geehee' in the distance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:41 pm

Since there is no where for Gibler to hide, she just closes her eyes hoping he wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:42 pm

Kataro almost wanted to laugh at jet. "Heh. Your legs are done by the way. I finished them early this morning. But... I kinda don't wanna give them to you. Watching you like this is hilarious!" He said with a smile. "But seriously. You need to get out of here. This is the girls dorm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:44 pm

Jet frowns "Hey I am fixing the satellite."
OOC:lie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:45 pm

Gibler figured out that she couldn't jump when she's on a wall, so she got ready to throw her muffin at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:45 pm

Sakura yawned and finally looked up from her studies. Socializing should come a little later, because she should be at least a little responsible... Some of the time. She glanced out the window.
"Geez is it really this dark already?... Are those fingers?" She uttered in bewilderment, noticing hands outside her windowsill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:46 pm

Gibler threw her muffin, hitting him on the head. It bounced off, and she caught it. She kept doing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 6:47 pm

"You, Jet Tucker, who knows nothing about electronics, is fixing the girl satellite...?" He said with a confused look on his face. "Jet... Lets just face the facts... You're trying to peep. It's completely understandable. Peeping runs through our male veins... But! As a teacher at the DWMA, I cannot allow you to do it here. So please. Lets get outta here before you get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next