Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:54 pm

"I help you if you want." Momoka suggested; after all, she did dabble in arts and crafts. Not waiting for a response, she turned the key carefully in the lock, hearing a satisfying "click" before she opened the door. The weapon leaned her suitcase near one of the three beds in the room and took in her surroundings. "Reminds me of home." she complimented softly. "So, who else lives here?" Momo asked Gibler eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:58 pm

Asako counted numerous times to make sure she had the correct number, and to her suprise, her room was right next to Gilber and Momoka's. "Well, this is only temporary, so..." the weapon muttered to herself and opened the dorm room up to take a look inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:04 pm

Before answering Momoka's question, she looked at Asako. " Oh! That's cool, you're right next to us!" Gibler smiled. Then she answered Momoka," Sure, if you want. I am obsessed with art. All kinds. Though I'm not sure who is in this room, She's in the room next to us!" She said pointing to Asako. Then she introduced her. " Her name's Asako, and she's a weapon too! I'm a weapon, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:12 pm

"That makes three weapons, then." Momoka declared with a smile. "I transform into a magical staff. Well, uh, I usually do at least. What about chu?" Momo said, already wanting to draw the attention away from herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:23 pm

" Cool! Imma double-bladed axe. And Asako is a scythe."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

Asako threw her belongings into her room... literally. She then marched over and slammed a hand against the wall and leaned on it. "Don't go wearing out my name, chapiche?" She warned with an icy glare toward Gibler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:46 pm

Gibler side-glanced at Asako, unfazed. " What, you want me to call you 'it'?" Gibler said, turning fully towards Asako, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:49 pm

Momoka's eyes widened at hearing Asako's threatening words. "Wow... Asako really is cool, huh!" she praised, her pupils appearing almost as stars out of pure excitement. She then giggled at Gibler's taunt, believing it to be a joke rather than an insult. "Anyway, I guess I'll unpack." said the weapon with a jump in her step. Momo put her decorated luggage onto the middle bed and unzipped it, clothes and toiletries spilling all over the covers. Her first order of business was picking out a picture contained in a simple frame; she stared at the photo of the couple endearingly before putting it on her own nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:51 pm

"I'd rather be called an 'it' than.." the weapon started then took a deep breath before putting on an almost psychotic grin and continuing in a high pitched and peppy voice,"Oh that girl! She's Asako Nakada! She's a weapon! Scratch that, a plasmatic scythe! The academy is stalking her every move because shes dangerous and untrustworthy!"

Asako ranted in a very unusually upset and angry tone. She was typically calm and collected, but she was very disturbed for some odd unknown reason. "Whatever, just forget it... " she muttered then stalked off to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

Momoka was startled by the key of Asako's voice. Letting the girl finish her rant, Momoka asked Gibler quietly "Did I do something wrong?" She looked somewhat crestfallen by the sudden development. By no means did the energetic student want to make any enemies on what was one of her first of many days at the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:01 pm

(OOC: Actually my character has a pretty deep voice. Her structure doesn't really fit her personality. But I like the psychotic grin part. Gibler IS really really really weird. )
Gibler muttered to herself as she walked into her room, " Never thought introducing someone was a bad thing.."
Gibler noticed Momoka, and changed her attitude comepletely. " No! Is me. She was trying to imitate me. I gotta say, I'm not impressed with her imitation. Oo. Who are they? Are they your parents?" She said, looking at the picture on the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:07 pm

Momoka's expression only worsened. "Yeah... That's my m-mom and dad." she choked slightly. "I'm here to get stronger for them, y'know?" Momo finished, her face and voice reattaining their usual happiness. "Why'd you come to the academy Gibler? Ah, I mean, if you don't mind telling me!" She twiddled her fingers together, embarrassed by her uncontrollable lack of personal boundaries.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 27th 2014, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:11 pm

Gibler seemed confused for a second, but went back to her happy self again. " Oh! Umm.. Imma weapon, so I didn't really have a choice, kinda. I don't have a sad back story or anything. And I don't think moving a lot counts. What about you? I mean, if YOU don't mind telling ME."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:18 pm

"If it's okay with you... Maybe some other time?" The last thing Momoka wanted to think about was her parents, being so far away from them. Not to mention the fact that they believed her to be dead at this point. "I'm unpacked now, so I think I'm gonna take a rest for a little bit -- if that's okaaay." Momo yawned, closing both of her eyes and promptly plopping onto her plush bed.

((Haha... So I'm literally just gonna take a little break. Feel free to continue with whatever dramas 'n stuff and I'll wake up soon! C:))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:24 pm

" Oh, okie." Gibler said, and yawned," Imma go to sleep too." Gibler fell onto her bed, and immediatly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:35 pm

Momoka turned to her side, not quite asleep yet. She examined Gibler for a bit and smiled to herself. "I think I'm gonna have a fun time here. Mom, Dad." It wasn't much longer till Momo drifted into a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:36 pm

Kazuu limped into the building, looking around. " Sakura! Even when my leg hurts, I'm faster than you!" She yelled back at Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:41 pm

Sakura glared at her partner, crossing her arms as she stepped up next to her.
"I was a foot behind you," she stated flatly. "I was literally a foot behind you," she repeated for emphasis. "You have literally no depth perception, even with your glasses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:43 pm

" Still, shouldn't I be slower than YOU?" Kazuu replied, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Not when you insist that I can't help you when you're effing limping," the meister replied. "Go to the room, sit on your bed, and stay there. I'll go get you some ice."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

Asako waited for the two to be out of sight until she snuck out of her room and back to the kitchen to scavenge for something to eat. "Food, food food... what sounds good?" The weapon said to herself and quickly dove behind the counter when she thought she heard someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:51 pm

(OOC: Kazuu hasn't actually moved yet. But she's in the shadows so she's hidden away.)
Coming out from the shadows, Kazuu walked into the kitchen looking for the person talking about food.
" What's with the food craving?" She said, crossing her arms and leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Oi! Kazuu! Go back to the room, baka! I still need to find come bandages for you!" Sakura scolded as she walked into the doorway.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

" Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... ONE SECOND." She said, side-glancing at Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:09 pm

Asako slowly peeked from behind the counter and replied sarcastically, "Not because Im hungry or anything!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next