Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:57 pm

Sonata started mixing her ingredients, humming a soft tune.

Meanwhile, Sakura balked at her partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:01 pm

Gibler stared at the girl on the counter. She walked over, put out her hand, and said, " Hi! I'm Gibler!"

Kazuu stared at her for a few seconds. Then she saluted, without a word. She turned, and yelled at Sakura," Come downstairs! It's hard to hear you from up there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 8:16 pm

"This smell... Is it?" thought the coral haired weapon as she began to awake from her short respite. "Pancakes!" she cheered, walking down the stairs and to the kitchen as fast as her sleepy legs would take her. The aroma of the sweet, doughy substance being cooked hit Momoka like a tsunami, causing her to smile and almost drool. She then noticed the couple of new faces and was about to make an introduction when her stomach let out a loud growl. The noise at least acted as an icebreaker, making Momo giggle as she surveyed the students with slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 8:30 pm

" Oh, hey Momoka." Gibler gave a smile.

Kazuu noticed the growling, and held out the teensy tiny bit of sandwich she had left. " Want some?" She asked, still chewing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:01 pm

Momoka nodded to Gibler, now fully awake. She accepted Kazuu's offering, popping the bite of sandwich into her mouth and experiencing pure delight. "Food really does taste better when your hungry!" she announced before going over to Asako and Sonata's area, willing to help with the griddlecakes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:08 pm

Asako started her part quickly and finished it just as fast. Her exceptional speed was met with even more exceptional cooking skill. The weapon's work was a blur as she zoomed between ingredient after ingredient and page after page. "Done!'' Asako announced and put down her spoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:11 pm

" Guess I didn't have to help after all. Though, I'm not a very good cook. I have made three batches of cupcakes in my life. They all had mix-ups with the salt." Gibler shrugged.

Once Kazuu was done chewing, she looked at Asako and asked, " You gonna cook em'?" Then she started licking her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:12 pm

Momoka dipped her finger in the batter out of pure hunger and noticed a rather bland taste. "Ah... I think you forgot this, though..." she said with an apologetic smile, holding a small bag of refined sugar in her two dainty hands. "D-don't get me wrong! I think they're perfect! I hear Gibler has a real sweet taste, y'know?" the girl added, trying not to be as insulting as she was already at bad terms with the blue haired weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

"Uh, I don't think it's very sanitary to be sticking your fingers in the batter," Sonata mumbled. Suddenly, Sakura came into the kitchen, following Kazuu.
"I was a corner away, don't you dare think I wouldn't be helping you, and, I will never forgive you," Sakura harrumphed, arms crossed over her chest.
"Is everyone in the dorms in the kitchen now!? I didn't buy enough ingredients to cook pancakes for everyone!" Sonata shrieked, almost in tears.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:39 pm

Asako grumbled then snatched and put the sugar in. "Thanks." She replied and placed the sugar on the table. "Chill, Sonata. We dont need to worry about them, anyway." The weapon repliedand pointed an eating utensil at the meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Okay, okay," the meister sighed, taking deep breaths. "Could all of you who aren't going to be cooking dinner for yourselves right now please leave the kitchen? Just... Skedaddle?"

Sakura took the other girl's warning, not caring either way, and went upstairs to study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:18 pm

(OOC: actually kazuu was already in the kitchen)

" Well, thanks a bunch foodie." Kazuu said to Asako sarcastically, " And I'm NOT leaving. This isn't your kitchen." Kazuu said, crossing her arms at Sonata.

" Hey, um, actually I'm not in the mood for pancakes anyways. Or sweets. I kinda have a salty craving." Gibler said, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:34 pm

Momoka gave a look to Gibler that said "Why did you just say that?!" The reason being that her previous claim about the double bladed axe having a sweet tooth was now totally invalid. "Ah... Is it? I'm sorry!" Even she could see how stressed out the meister was now, despite her own lack of intelligence. Of course, it included the nonexistent ability to read others' emotions. Momo also realized how informal she was being, having not asked if she could have some pancakes let alone stick her finger in the batter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:41 pm

" Oh, um, sorry. I guess." Gibler said, looking to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:15 am

"Less crowded now, I guess," Sonata mumbled. "Listen, cane person, I know that this isn't my kitchen, but it's not exactly the common room either, as in, you shouldn't hang out in here if you're not using anything,and I'll have you know that it's extremely rude what you're doing right now," the meister continued, "I think that we have all the help we need for the pancakes, but thank you for the offer," she said addressing Momo
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:24 am

Asako growled back,"If you didn't have a cane, I swear..." The weapon bristled with a sudden urge to soften her fists... Though it wouldn't feel right to beat up an injured girl, would it? Let alone a Shibusen student! Deciding not to take a course of action, Asako simply turned away and back to the batter of pancakes. "Sonata's right, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 12:13 pm

" I'm digesting. And my leg doesn't make me weaker. That's just what my meister says." Kazuu smirked. " You can't make me leave." Then she sighed. " But don't worry. I won't bother you." She walked over to the fridge to see if there was more food. She took out more of her sandwiches, and jumped up onto the counter. " But before I leave you alone, what are you're names? Except for you, Gibler, you already told me yours." She started eating. " And maybe I should stop calling you foodie. I probably eat a lot more anyways." She said, looking at Asako.

Gibler looked from Kazuu, and asked Sonata," Wait, am I still helping?"

(OOC: Read Kazuu's topic profile thing. Asako can't exactly beat her up. Without a fight, that is.)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:36 pm

(OOC: That's why Asako didnt. It somewhat explains in her bio why she used to get into fights anf if the DWMA caught her getting into fights she'd go back to solitary confinement. Of course, fights with a teachers surveillance are the exception.)

The weapon didn't quite feel the need to introduce herself quite yet, and simply continuef to work on the pancakes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:40 pm

"I'm Sonata," the meister introduced herself. "I didn't know that you knew how to cook so well," she commented to her partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:45 pm

" Hi, Sonata. I'm Kazuu. I guess I'll be calling Foodie, Chef. For now. Or at least until she tells me her name." Kazuu went back to eating her sandwich. " What about you?" She asked, looking at Momoka.

" I'm still wondering if I'm helping..." Gibler said, quietly.

(OOC: Well, that too. But you also can't beat her up 'cause she's really strong.)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:34 pm

Asako gave a slight smile to her meister and shrugged. "I'm decent at least." The weapon replied and poured the batter a bit sloppily on a pan in a few seperate shapes, but as she went on, Asako got better at it.

(OOC: Maybe we can have them spar sometime :p)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:38 pm

" Actually, you're really good. I can't cook at all. I bet I could learn pretty quickly, though." Kazuu said, as she watched the girl work.

(OOC: Ha. That'd be fun.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:32 pm

"Well, it might be a good idea to heed your meister's words a little bit, and at least try to not strain yourself," Sonata suggested. "I've been learning to cook stuff with my cookbook, but most of the time it's either burnt, or raw," she said, "But most of the time I spill it before I can even start cooking it," the meister added, laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:07 pm

By now Momoka had understood that Sonata didn't need any help with her cooking, and she kindly backed away from the stove. "Ah! I'm Momoka -- Momoka Mori. You can call me Momo, though." she said energetically, addressing everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:20 pm

Asako patted Sonata on the back strongly then added,"Ah, just like my clumsy little meister, eh?" She then turned back to the pancakes and flipped them once they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next