Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:44 pm

" Hi, Momoka." She saluted, then turned to Sonata and Asako. " So, you guys seem close. How long have you been partners?" She said as she ate the last bit of her second sandwich.

Gibler sighed. " Then I guess I'll stay over here with Momoka." She took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:19 pm

Asako looked to the girl who had asked the question and shook her head. "We haven't been partners long, actually. In fact we just met within 24 hours!" The weapon chuckled and turned back to the pancakes, which were almost ready. "Hey, can you get a plate out Sonata?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:45 pm

" Wow. I have been Sakura's weapon since I've been here. Heehee. We disagree a lot, though." Kazuu unwrapped a peanut butter sandwich and started eating it. " So I know how long you've been her partner, but I still don't know you're name, Chef?"

Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:03 pm

The weapon kept on cooking and replied," Nakada. Asako, Nakada." She finally had introduced herself and didnt mind that yet another person knew her identity for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:12 pm

" Hmm. Okay. I like Chef better, though." Kazuu said, sensing that Asako didn't really want her name to be said. " Welp, now I know everyone's name. But you still don't know Sakura."
Kazuu turned around and yelled to Sakura, " Sakura! Get down here and indroduce yourself!!!" She turned back around. " If she doesn't come down, I'll go get her." She started eating again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:16 pm

After Kazuu ate her sandwich, she got up and went upstairs to get Sakura. " Sakura, come downstairs. You haven't introduced yourself yet. Let's go." She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:50 pm

"Nope," Sakura replied, not even glancing at the door. "Too busy ensuring my future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:53 pm

"That's too bad. Just come downstairs for a second." With that, she picked up Sakura, making sure she couldn't get free, and brought her downstairs. She put her down, and introduced her. " This is Sakura, my meister." Kazuu patted her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Hi," Sakura said, "Bye." she promptly went back upstairs without any more words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:57 pm

Kazuu sighed. " She's.. umm......... Anyways, yeah." Kazuu sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:01 pm

Sonata raised an eyebrow at the weapon quizically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:05 pm

Gibler said to Kazuu," Well, you have a meister, and that's great! Now I just have to find one." She started to think.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 4:58 pm

Asako ignored the conversation as best as she could so she could continue her pancake-quest. The weapon pulled out some syrup and butter then place the plate full of pancakes onto the counter. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Mmm. That looks good, Chef. I think I have some more food in the fridge." She walked over to the fridge, and pulled out a slice of pie. She started eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:19 pm

OOC:quick question
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:19 pm

OOC: Yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:20 pm

OOC:could guys sneak in?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:23 pm

OOC: That's a good question... Maybe they could, but the DWMA security seems pretty tight sometimes. Then again, I didn't create the topic so...then again any guy could try.

Last edited by Shizu on June 6th 2014, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:26 pm

OOC:YES!!! I will be a trailblazer for guys and perverts alike!
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:26 pm

OOC: *enter face-palm here* Hoora, bring it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:29 pm

OOC:*cracks neck* ow that hurt
Jet rolls up in his wheelchair as the sun goes down his mission break into the girls dorm he got his lock pick set ready and rolled to the nearest dark window to see if anyone was in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:36 pm

Kazuu heard the noise, and jumped out almost punching him. Lowering her fist., she asked," Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:37 pm

Gibler came after her and just stared. Then she walked up to him, and introduced herself. " Hi, I'm Gibler." Unfazed by the fact that there was a boy in the girls dorms, she put out her hand, so he could shake it.

Last edited by GiblerJab on June 6th 2014, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:38 pm

Asako was about to offer Gibler a share of the pancakes, but shrugged as she walked out without explaining herself. So, the weapon just got another plate for her meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:40 pm

OOC:he is outside the dorm right now
Jet rolls backwards to a different window
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next