Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:13 pm

"Not one second! This is going to effect you in the future. Look! You've already scratched up the tiles from changing your leg into a chainsaw! Room, now!" Sakura angrily huffed.

Meanwhile, Sonata had heard the yelling, and abandoned her manga to sheepishly investigate.
"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

" Well, DUH." Kazuu said, sarcastically, back at the girl peeking out from behind the counter. Then she looked at Sakura. " FINE. Then I'll just change back." She said changing her leg back. She heard the question, and looked up the staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

"Okay then, I'm carrying you. I forbid you to put any weight on your ankle," Sakura said forcefully, striding over and picking up her partner.

Sonata peeked into the doorway, raising an eyebrow at the situation.
"Asako, why are you hiding behind a counter?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:26 pm

Kazuu slid from her arms and sat down. " There, happy now? No weight on my ankle."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

Asako twiddled her thumbs then realized her meister was askig her a question. "Eeh... I was hungry so um... I was planning on raiding the fridge??" She answered slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:01 pm

"Do you have food marked as your own in the fridge?" the blunette asked the other girl, slowly walking towards her.

"DA--NG IT, KAZUU!" Sakura shrieked. Taking heaving breaths, she settled herself down, and looked at the other girl. "You. Are. Injured. We are a team. I am your partner. I need you to work with me, because I really don't need a crippled partner. Let me help you," she managed to say, her voice strained and teeth clenched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

" Merrrr!!! Fine!" She said, turning to her weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:47 pm

Sakura caught her, and went upstairs towards the room in the dorm they were both assigned.

Sonata still hadn't received an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:10 am

Asako looked around then saw no one else. "Would it be bad if I said 'no'?" She asked as a rhetorical question and opened the fridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:48 am

Before going upstairs with Sakura, Kazuu yelled down to Asako. " See you around Foodie!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:28 am

Sonata ignored the purple-haired girl's remark as she walked over to her partner.
"Asako... You can't go around stealing other people's food. If you're at the academy, then you either have an allowance or a job, or both. You should be a able to pay for ingredients at least, they're cheaper that way," Sonata scolded, hands on hips.

Sakura had climbed the stairs, and managed to push open the door. Dropping Kazuu onto her bed, she started to bandage her partner's ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:32 am

(OOC: Kazuu's hair is NOT purple!)
kazuu turned back to human form as Sakura dropped her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:14 pm

Asako's head drooped as she mumbled,"But whhhyyyy?" The bluenette grumbled and frowned as she flopped on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:26 pm

"Other people bought or made that food themselves, what are they going to eat if you steal it?" Sonata asked, walking over and nudging the other blunette with her foot. "I was never good at cooking, but at least I bought a cookbook and am trying to learn. Help me make pancakes."

Sakura washed off her friend's ankle, making sure it wasn't bleeding anywhere, and started wrapping it in bandages.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:41 pm

Asako looked up to her meister then nodded. "O-okay." She replied then stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:54 pm

"Good, I went grocery shopping yesterday, so I should have the ingredients that we need," Sonata stated, going over to the fridge, and pulling out different ingredients. Everything she got from around the kitchen had a piece of tape labeled Sonata I. on them. "When you end up getting your own ingredients, you should probably label them so that people like you can't say that they don't belong to anybody," the meister stated pointedly. "Sh- sugar, I left the cookbook upstairs, just a minute," she said quickly, scurrying out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:03 pm

Gibler woke up, hearing all of the commotion in the kitchen. She walked out to look around, and saw Asako. " Hi." She greeted, rubbing sea-blue eyes. She then put her hands in her skirt pockets. " I need to get a pair of pants." She thought out loud.

Kazuu sat up really quickly, ( she was startled) hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. Calming down, she looked at Sakura. " You done?" She asked, bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:14 pm

Sakura looked over her handy work proudly for a moment before nodding.
"Yeah, but you can't go running around for a while, keep it elevated, and as far as I can remember you put ice on it on ten minute intervals. Don't turn into a weapon, or else I will never forgive you," Sakura listed, lowering her voice at the last threat.

Sonata grabbed her cookbook out of one of the piles of books on her desk and started downstairs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:22 pm

(OOC: Wait, don't dorm rooms hold three people? Who is Kazuu's and Sakura's other roommate?)

" I'm [i]sure[i] you won't." Kazuu sarcastically said.

Gibler just kept standing there with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:28 pm

(I have no idea who else lives there...)
"You know I'll never forgive you... Within the next hour or so!" Sakura replied.

Sonata rushed back into the kitchen holding the cookbook.
"Okay, everything still here?" she asked, placing the book on the counter and starting to inventory everything.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:40 pm

Asako nodded then organized everything neatly. "I think we're good to go." The weapon stated and checked the cook book quickly to reassure herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:44 pm

"Okay," Sonata replied, opening the cookbook to one of the many bookmarked pages. "You start mixing any wet ingerients, I'll start on the dry... Oh, hey Gibler. You wannt help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:45 pm

" Hi, Sonata. Sure. Thanks. I heard a lot of noise out here. What da herk happened?" Gibler asked, with a confused expression.

" Oo! Do you have a cane? I could hop on one foot! Wait, I do! I'll get that!" Kazuu jumped up, and hopped over to a half silver, half purple cane ( that looked a lot like her weapon form) in the back of their room. " Got it!" Then, using the cane, she hopped out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:51 pm

"Er, nothing." Asako answered before Sonata had the chance. "Okay, on it!" The weapon assured her meister and started on her part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:56 pm

" Okay.. Why do you seem so nervous?" Gibler said, but put it aside. " What should I do?" She asked Sonata.

Kazuu hopped downstairs and into the kitchen. " Hey, Foodie!" she said to Asako as she went to the fridge. " Did you eat my food?"
Seeing that she didn't, she took out one of her sandwiches, and started eating. " Mmm. Tuna." She jumped onto the counter, and put her leg up. " There, Sakura! My leg is up!" She yelled with her mouth full, so it was kinda hard to understand her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next