Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:51 pm

"I like books, and plants, and.... No shirts?" She was not certain if that was the proper way to phrase her thought, but she honestly had stopped caring. Her mouth curled into a small smile as her cheeks went slightly red, Nik, John, Tony and essentially everyone she had seen shirtless lined up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 1:13 pm

Candy giggled at the blush which had creeped its way onto Melodys face. "Melody is a pervert~" The girl almost sung, bobbing up and down with every syllable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 1:57 pm

Aurora's head tilted to the side at this statement, her brows knitted, body stilled. "I do not understand this conversation anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 2:46 pm

"I.... I am not a pervert! I... I just like guys without a shirt." Melody turned her face away before muttering to herself, almost as an afterthought. "and girls....."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:08 pm

Having not heard Melody mumbling, she repeated her previous teasing. "That's okay though... I like shirtless boys too! I like the boys from the academy. They fight lots, and that means they have muscles and lean bodies and stuff." She said giving Melody a nod.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:44 pm

Slowly, Auro's face began to burn and she looked down, shifting, clearly uncomfortable. "I... uh... I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 10:54 pm

"You have Glendwr, yes?" Melody shifted her attention to Aurora, glad her roommate might pull the teasing off of her. "Is he good? I have not met him"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 2:36 am

At hearing the second question, Candy burst out with laughter. The way it was phrased sounded dirty to her, whether or not it was actually meant to be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 6:11 am

"Gly... Gly... Glyn..dwr...?" Aurora's face was both puzzled and embarrassed, the later expres​sion(and coupling emotion) leaving her even more confused. "I... I don't... I don't understand... the question..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 9:31 am

"His body..." Melody paused as she searched her brain for a better word. "Uh, looks. He is good on eyes, yes?" She leaned forward, excited for some girly 'gossip' about things other than the blacksmith's son.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:55 am

Candy listened to the exchange between Aurora and Melody, after her laughing had died down. She didn't who this 'Glyndwr' person was, though she could only assume that he was a guy who was close to Aurora in some way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 3:14 pm

Aurora's face shot red and she looked down, fidgeting, "I... I... Mel, we've only just recently started kissing. I don't... we don't... I mean he's... I..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 4:31 pm

Melody leaned over and rubbed Aurora's head, surprised that the little innocent meister had even considered those meanings. "I did not mean that. I meant his face. Or his arms. Muscles look nice." She looked over at Candy, who was simply watching the exchange. "And you? Do you have someone?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 4:43 pm

Candy shook her head of colourful hair from side to side, vigorously, as if this action would exaggerate her single status more than just giving a simple 'no'.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 4:44 pm

Aurora kept her head down, embarrassed no matter what meaning Melody had, "Mel, you don't, either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:27 pm

"I.. I do not." Melody looked down, a slight disappointment in her eyes, but it soon vanished. She pulled aurora into a hug, falling down on the bed. "But we can just tease you! Details! Details on Glyndwr!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:29 pm

Her eyes widened as her nervousness dropped her soul protect, making her pupils grow as she slowly began to sink down on her bed. "I... I... I don't... know what you're expecting..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 6:58 pm

(You eateded my post... ;-; I will now post to make up for the atedness of my last one.)

"I think that Melody wants to know if your boyfriend is a handsome and hench guy, as well as many in-depth descriptives." Candy said, after sitting next her meister and the little witch, exhibiting an unusual calmness for herself, as well as a grin, showing that she herself was curious, also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:56 pm

Melody grinned at the weapons own eagerness. "Yes, yes! And details! And dates! Dates are gossip!" She retained her grip on the little meister as Aurora tried to shy away, keeping the hug continuing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:20 pm

Aurora looked down, laughing nervously and smiling, "Well then, ask a question, you crazy druid!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 8:52 am

"Fine!! First one. Dinner? Dance? Where did he take you?!" Melody relaxed her hold on the little witch, though not enough for her to scurry out in her current size.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 2:58 pm

"We met on a blind date thing," Aurora said, shrugging, transforming partially so that she could pet her tail idly, "The dating raffle? Dinner, dancing... all of that."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 5:05 pm

"OOoooh!" Candy Ooooh'd, listening to the brief statement. "What about your first date while you were dating?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2015, 2:24 pm

Melody decided to release the tiny meister, figuring it to be better for the 'interrogation' that she and Candy were conducting. "Come! More! Gossip is Fun!" Melody sat upright, and leaned close to Aurora's face, a slight crazed look on her face, but it was mainly just excitement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 9:44 am

"I..." Aurora moved back, stunned eyes widening as she tried to focus properly on her roommate. "We went to see Yurio and fly," she said, a bit overwhelmed by all the talk, as it had never been much of a question before. "You... do know it's been over a year, yes? And we only recently kissed? I don't see how you expect to get anything... juicy out of this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next