Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:39 pm

Aurora wasn't sure if she should be excited or worried, but the adrenaline was clearly there, causing her to bounce slightly in place as she watched the girl, eyes glistening. "It was real! I'm not crazy- Okay, maybe that's a stretch." She laughed softly, holding her hand out to Candy. "When I went to heal you, I... I don't know. I saw something funny, and when I went to touch something, I saw that and- and- and then- and then everything went normal, and you weren't shaking and I-"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:44 pm

"My weapon form has spikes now!" Candy almost shouted, completely distracted from what Aurora was saying. "What if I have spikes!?" She went on, wide eyed, and started too check herself all around; she ended up spinning on the spot, trying to look at her back, until she fell down from getting too dizzy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:55 pm

Aurora laughed, using her soul perception to check over her form. "I don't see any spikes." She knelt down, tapping the girl's nose, "Just a very dizzy weapon."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:08 pm

Candy sighed in relief, and sat up, once the room stopped spinning around her. She smiled at Aurora, giggling. "No spikes is good. Like this, anyway."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:12 pm

She laughed back at her in response, grinning. "We should go practice some, right?" A shrug followed, "Johnny and I didn't practice a lot; I dunno about youuuuu~" She began to sing-song softly, hips swaying back and forth as though she were wagging her tail, "But I think that we should go train!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:20 pm

"Suuuuure!~" Candy sang back, as she hopped up off of the floor. She didn't mention Melody at this point, for fear of ruining the happier atmosphere that seemed to pop up out of nowhere, and depressing herself and Aurora more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:23 pm

Her fingers wove into the other girl's, and she grinned, tugging her along as she lead her out of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:32 pm

Candy followed Aurora easily and happily, with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:53 pm

She lead her along, chit-chattering words that seemed nonsensical to even the eccentric Candy. All the while, she dragged her down to the training grounds, fond of the wide open area with the forest background the reached straight to the city walls. It was easier for her to work in the air or trees, which made it more fun that she could switch between areas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 2:54 am

Candy listened to Aurora's chatter without complaint, even if she didn't know what it meant. Candy still just followed, not minding in the least where the two of them trained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:29 pm

Arriving at the field, she finally released the girl's hand, looking around happily, her eyes shining. "This good?!" She asked, whirling to meet the girl's gaze, ready to drop her soul protect and begin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:36 pm

"'Course!" Candy exclaimed, throwing her fist into the air, with a jump. Before she touched the ground again, she was already in the process of transforming into her weapon form.

Last edited by Arc on March 18th 2016, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:38 pm

The witch grinned, snatching the weapon out of the air before heading to the target practice arena. Glancing down at the ball, she beamed, watching her with shining eyes. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:48 pm

Candy appeared once more in the shiny surface of the bouncy ball. Nodding away, she gave Aurora a double thumbs up. "All of the ready."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:51 pm

"All of it?" she inquired, eyes drifting towards the target. "You have a blade, right?" She held the ball out so that the weapon could see the straw bullseyes. "If I throw you, can you stick into one of those?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:54 pm

"Yeah, probably. Usually I stab and bounce away. Back to the one that throws me, or otherwise at another enemy." Candy explained, before appearing at Aurora's side of her weapon. "But I can stick."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:01 pm

Aurora nodded, "Then let's practice aim first, alright?" Without really waiting for an answer, she stood at one of the painted lines, pulling her arm back, trying to line the opposite one up with the target. Taking a breath, she threw the ball, perhaps too hard, at the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:06 pm

So, Candy flew much faster than she needed to, since, unlike Melody, Aurora threw her too hard. She did, however, hit the target, even if it wasn't the bullseye. Her blade stuck into the target as Aurora wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:07 pm

The witch meister jumped into the air instantly, fist bumping the sky as she giggled, shouting, "Yes!" on repeat. Running over, she took notice of which ring she hit, holding her hand out to Candy to allow her to fall. "That didn't hurt you or anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:12 pm

"Of course not. What kind of weapon form would this be if it hurt me?" Candy asked, rhetorically, before retracting the blade and falling into Aurora's hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:15 pm

She grinned, nodding and smiling before skipping back to the line. Aurora repeated the process, over and over again, until she was consistently hitting the mark. This done, she continued, moving back each time she managed to retain a pattern. Laughing and cheering, she glanced down at Candy the final time she shot her at the target, "How do you want to practice, now? Do you want to see what you can do with the spikes?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:22 pm

"Oh, I forgot about those, already... Well, I'll try to do something. I don't know what it'll do, so be careful." Candy said. "Throw me and I'll see if I can call upon the spiky powers."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:34 pm

Aurora laughed, nodding before tossing Candy as high into the air as she could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:44 pm

At the apex of her flight, she though about the spikes that had come out of her earlier. This time around, many of them shot out in every direction, though none in Aurora's. "Whaa!" She exclaimed in her weapon form, due to the surprise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:49 pm

Aurora stared, shocked as some lodged in the trees, others, thankfully, not making it all the way to the school buildings before descending. Holding her hands out, she reached to catch the weapon, just as surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next