Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 3:49 pm

Melody walked quickly through the hallway of her dorm, practically a run, with her weapon still attached to her hand. She ducked between the small crowds of people forming with the end of classes, and headed to the room she shared. skidding to a stop in front of the door, she made sure Candy had not wandered off in the confusion before pulling out her key from a second lanyard around her neck. unlocking the door, she called out to Aurora before even bothering to enter. "Hey Aurora! Do you own a ball?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 4:15 pm

As Melody ran through the crowds of students, Candy had no choice but to pedal her legs, following Melody's lead. By the time the other girl got the the door of hers and this Aurora persons dorm, as it was now apparent to be, Candy was almost completely out of breath. The exhausted girl opted to stand where she wouldn't go missing and breathe, very heavily. Just for a while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 4:20 pm

Aurora's head cocked to the side, her lips pursing just slightly as she looked at them, blinking, surprised. "Ball...?" She asked initially, her brain slow on the uptake. Suddenly, though, she jumped up, body becoming very animated and energetic fairly instantly. "I do! Somewhere! Lots!" A bit of a hoarder, this meant that she'd be digging through her stashes under her bed, but, bursting through the door to their dorm, she dove right in, tossing out countless bottles of syrup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 5:04 pm

"Clean, Aurora. All this syrup is not good. You are hyper already." Melody invited Candy in, knowing that the hyperactive 'ball' would be quite capable of avoiding her roommate, and, after the door shut behind them, moved over to her wardrobe and pulled off her top. After finding a reasonably clean bra to change into, Melody removed her sports bra and looked over at Candy. "Sit where you can, if you like. Aurora might take time." She fiddled with the clasp on her regular bra, taking a few tries to get the hooks to actually work, before looking for a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 5:23 pm

Candy looked around aimlessly as Melody changed, entirely at the side of the room that Melody did not occupy. Candy had already marked her now-meister as peculiar, but she would give her whatever privacy she was able to nonetheless. "Your friend is funny." Candy commented as she sat down on the bed, still only half looking towards the other girl, who now had at least something on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 5:50 pm

"At least it stays in bottles!" She shouted, perhaps too loudly, digging through the box-spring hideway until she finally pulled out a pouch. Laughing happily, she rocked back on her bum, opening it and searching through marbles, dice, until finally finding her rubber ball. "Got it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 6:27 pm

Melody let out a small giggle as she threw a plain blue t-shirt over her head. "I knew you had one somewhere." She thought about changing her shorts, which were a clashing blue, but decided against it. No one else was going to see her, and she could always change if they decided to head out. clearing some books and papers off of her desk chair, Melody sat down and spun to face the other two. "So Candy. What is this get to know you thing you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 6:35 pm

"Well, we met today, so I don't know much about you and you don't know much about me." Candy began explaining, "And seeing as you are going to be my meister and I your weapon, we should start off by finding out stuff about each other." So, with a finished explanation, Candy looked up to the ceiling and ran her fingers through her long colourful hair, which she realised was still disheveled from the running. "How about we ask each other questions, on what we want to find out?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 12:52 pm

Auroa giggled, sitting up on her bed, tossing bouncy balls at the ground and periodically catching them, dropping her soul protect a bit so that she could use her tail as well, eyes going all black as well. "I have a question!" She said cheerfully, bouncing one of the balls astonishingly well with her tail alone, "Who are youuuuuu lil' missy? Candy never brings friends over!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 9:49 am

*you mean mel :P*

"Hmm? Oh, this is Candy. She is to be my weapon." Melody waved at the colourful haired girl as she spoke. Her feet pushed against the ground causing her to rock slightly in her chair, the wood creaking as she moved. "Candy, where are you from? You sound similar to Aurora, but not exact."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 11:31 am

Candy gave the girls a smile, and answered, "I am English!" The girl then turned to Aurora, noticing the tail and black eyes. "Are you a witch, then?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

OOC: I assume that Aurora isn't shouting at them from another room...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 1:43 pm

*theres a layout on page one. Its a multibed room.*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 3:10 pm

Aurora grinned wide, nodding, prehensile tail curling behind her. "Sugar glider witch meister. Australian!" A sudden bout of bouncing followed, both from the toys she had been idling with and the girl herself, "What weapon are you, Candy?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 12:52 am

Melody stifled a laugh, despite knowing how Aurora would respond, and fought the urge to correct her little roommate. She still found it odd that the rest of the world would refer to half-trolls as such. Trolls have been gone for centuries, but Melody did not think it was so long as to be forgotten. Not wanting to answer yet another question directed at Candy, Melody simply gave up on the laugh, and let out a small phrase before submitting. "haha. Helmingur tröll! hahaheh...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 1:44 am

Candy decided that instead of just saying what weapon she was, it was better to just show the overexcited witch her weapon form. Candy stood up and then jumped, transforming into the shape of a bouncy ball at the top of her jump. She fell from the air and onto the floor, bouncing a few times prior to returning to her human form. "My weapon form is a bouncy ball!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 8:04 pm

Aurora's eyes went wide and she leaned forward, staring in wonder, completely missing whatever her roommate had said and not understanding it either way. "I... how.... what?!?!" The excitement fragmented her thoughts, leaving with only portions of questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 10:35 pm

Melody grinned, knowing full well what her roommate was thinking, or rather lack there of. "Yes! She is a ball! This is why I asked for your ball. So we could practice together." Melody pantomimed a throwing with her right hand, her grin a little more sheepish than before. "My throw is not very good."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 1:31 am

"And I'm weak in general. I need to train to be able to keep up, always." Candy added to what Melody had said, and sat back down where she was sitting before her own demonstration.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 3:19 am

Aurora seemed more and more pumped as they continued, and she nodded happily, retrieving both of the ones she had been playing with. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:58 pm

Melody let out a sigh, though she new that this was going to happen. Both of the other girls had way more energy than she did. "I think we were to train here. That is why we came. Plus...." She waved her hand at her new shirt. "I have changed."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 5:34 pm

"Booooriiiiing!" Candy exclaimed, and stood up. She made her way across the room, almost bouncing, towards Aurora and sat down beside her. "I wanna go play and train and stuff! Your roommate has a fluffy tail! How could I refuse something with a fluffy tail, also!?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 3:14 pm

Aurora's face flushed slightly, and she pulled her soul protection on, retracting the tail, her eyes slowly returning to their normal purple. "We're not going to train...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 5:28 pm

"If you want, I will. But more 'get to know you' first maybe?" Melody was hopping they would agree for a small break. She did not mind training and such, but she did like resting. "Uhm, Candy. What are your favorite activities."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 6:41 pm

"I really like reading." Candy replied, after she made a disappointed groan, due to Aurora's fluffy tail going away. The fact that she liked reading was obvious enough, though, as they met in the library. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:07 pm

"I like spending time with my friends," Aurora said, an obvious enough answer giving how incredibly bubbly her personality was. "I also like to train with Johnny- John, and run, and swim, and-and-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next