Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:52 pm

Before she even managed to hit the ground, she ended up transforming back to her human form. Falling on the dirt with a thud, she lay there a moment, before shaking her head. "That isn't a thing that I should be doing!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:56 pm

"Falling out of the air?" Aurora asked, looking at her strangely as she leaned over her, head tilting, purple hair falling around like a stage curtain.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 4:58 pm

"That and SHOOTING SPIKES." She put heavy emphasis on that part. She picked herself off the ground, and dusted herself off. "That soul was weird."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:01 pm

"It was a monster soul," Aurora said, pausing, looking at her curiously before clasping her hands behind her back, rocking on her heels as she stared up at the sky. "Maybe we should go check the library?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:03 pm

"Oooh, we should!" Candy nodded at this very eagerly and, grabbing Aurora's hand, started to quickly drag her towards the school building.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:13 pm

Not knowing what else to do, Aurora simply followed along, allowing herself to be dragged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:18 pm

Didn't take long to get to the library, with Candy at the wheel. Once inside, Candy left Aurora at the door as started darting around the place, picking up book after book. Most were on the right subject, but some were just random things she saw on shelves along the way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:31 pm

Saying nothing, Aurora made her way to a study corner, sitting on a bean bag chair and waiting on the weapon, assuming that she would probably just run into her if she tried to join in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:37 pm

Carrying a pile of books almost obstructing her face, she dumped in front of where she found Aurora, before setting aside the random additions. "There, that's things that could have info."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:39 pm

Aurora stared at them all, surprised, but diving right into the tomes. "And what did you look for?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:42 pm

"Weapons and monsters and souls." Candy said, dropping down to sit herself. Picking up one of the books, she started reading, quickly.

Last edited by Arc on March 18th 2016, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:49 pm

With weapons as one of the options, let alone souls, Aurora knew that they would be there awhile. Despite this, she continued to read through the books, looking for any kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 5:52 pm

Any book Candy ended up skimming through without finding anything ended up being put in one pile. She looked like she was enjoying herself, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:19 pm

Hours passed, and though they managed to learn a good bit from the texts, none of it was directly relevant to the topic at hand. Disappointed but too tired to care, the pair abandoned their search, setting their books aside. Aurora looked over at her, tired from energy but more comfortable in the approaching darkness, "I think we're going to have to talk to someone," she said, though a yawn broke off any further words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:22 pm

Clutching a sizeable pile of random books to her chest, she nodded. "Books don't have the answer. Teachers might. Later though." She said, yawning also.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:27 pm

Aurora nodded, latching onto Candy's sleeve and leading her out of the library and towards the dorms. She stayed silent for a long while, head down, before finally saying, where they should be parting. "I... ah, you could... stay at my room, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:32 pm

"Oooh, okay!" Candy excitedly said, nodding away like she always seemed to do. "It's kinda lonely all alone, huh? I live alone too, so staying in your room would be great."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:34 pm

Aurora nodded, still holding the girl's sleeve. Smiling sadly, she tugged her along, leading her up to the room, though they both knew that she was more than familiar with the way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 6:43 pm

Candy followed Aurora to the room, and, having already gotten there, remembered that she has none of her stuff, there. "Should have probably stopped at my room along the way..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:00 pm

The witch paused, tilting her head as she slowly realized this. Laughing nervously, she nodded to the door. "Do you want to go grab stuff? Or me to walk you down?" She was already halfway out of her top, by this point, standing by her closet, completely obscured from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:05 pm

"If Melody left some of her stuff, I can just wear that." Candy said, standing in the door. Usually she would have just gone to fetch some of her own stuff, but was tired and thus lazy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:11 pm

Aurora laughed at this, tossing her blouse into her hamper as she undid her hair, ignoring the rest of her clothes. "Go ahead. She has a wardrobe for her things."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:21 pm

Candy immediately went over to the wardrobe, and opening it, made a rather depressed face for just a moment. However, she got over it quickly, and picked one of Mel's larger shirts at random. After throwing most of her own clothes off, not much caring about the other girl in the room, she slipped the shirt on and went to lay on Melody's bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:29 pm

Aurora was in nothing more than a large t-shirt and underwear soon enough. With the door closed and locked, she made her way about the room, following her usual routine on ritual: turning lights off, spraying the plants that needed it, turning off the electronics that could be turned off, checking the windows, and adjusting the heating/cooling/fan unit. All of this done, she went ahead and slid into her bed, though it was unlikely that she'd stay in it for long.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 8:33 pm

Candy watched all this as best as she could in the dark, though slipped underneath the covers of Melody's bed before Aurora was finished. "G'night, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next