Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 12:23 pm

Candy gave a gasp. "Went to see Yurio? You mean the dragon that goes about Death City that they wrote about in the paper so people don't get scared?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 2:14 pm

"Dragon?! Dragon is jucy!" Melody started to bounce a small amount, wanting to expend some energy. "And gossip is juicy. And he is new! Not same seven people over and over."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 9:06 pm

Aurora laughed at this, more comfortable talking about the beast than her personal life or endevears. "Yes, the dragon. Him and Glyn are... sort of bonded. He's always fairly close nearby. Loves sandwiches. And he soars like he rules the skies alone."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 2:40 am

"But he rules them with Glyndwr!" Candy exclaimed, suddenly more excited than before. "And by extension, you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 4:10 pm

Melody snickered at Candy's excitement over the dating extension. Aurora was perfectly fine at flying without the help of her boyfriend. But even the dragon was kind of known. Melody still wanted this 'gossip' session to continue. "But more! More details! More juice!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 9:06 am

"What is there to ask?!" She said, laughing, "I thought relationships were supposed to stay private."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 9:30 am

"I think that we should just leave her be." Candy said to Melody, "For now, at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 11:52 am

"Fiiiiine. But I know where she lives. No escape for Aurora!!" With that, Melody fell back onto her bed and began to hum. Her eyes closed as she remembered the melody from her childhood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 1:28 pm

Aurora sighed, shaking her head but laughing. "Is there a reason that I was the one bring paid sooooo much attention to...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2015, 3:07 pm

"Easy, you're the only one here in a relationship." Candy answered the question. "I assume."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 12:29 pm

"Relationship make for good gossip. So the singles must gang up on you! It is in the girl rules." Melody kept her expression deadpan serious during this little speech, though at the end she shot a wink at both of the other girls to diffuse any seriousness they might have thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 10:23 am

Aurora merely blinked, staring at them both blankly. "...why dont yku bave boyfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 10:46 am

"I don't like anyone in that sort'a way right now." Candy replied simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 11:40 am

Melody shook her head, looking slightly down at the thought. "No, I do not have one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 1:51 pm

Auro cocked her head to the side as she looked at Melody, "Why not? You're fun!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 2:24 pm

"I'm sure that almost any guy would love to have you around, Melody!" Candy exclaimed, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 2:33 pm

"Everyone I know has one. John has Justice, Tony has Beyril, Nik might have Rogue......" Melody listed off everyone she knew, adding Jazz to herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 7:46 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, "You just have to look around some more, silly! I'm sure there's somebody."

ooc: Omg could totes try to go with Eve xD I'm teasing. But it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 11:52 am

"But Melody, I don't have anyone, and you know me! We can have nobody, together." Candy said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 12:28 pm

"Mmmhm. Single ladies unite!" Melody spoke without realizing the pop culture reference she had just made.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:37 am

Aurora sighed, shaking her head back breaking into laughter quickly enough. "I suppose that's one option..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 9:40 am

"All the single ladies." Candy said, prior to laughing along with Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 1:02 am

"That, or ask out everyone I see." Melody said, giving a mischievous wink to the two other girls in the room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 2:02 pm

Aurora groaned, "I live here, too, ya know..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 4:11 pm

"That's probably not the way to do it." Candy said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next