Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 5:57 pm

Rin paused with a grace that seemed almost choreographed, though her face seemed less elegant, puzzled as it took in the contradictory combination of his question and expression. "Well, what do people do for fun, in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:03 pm

Takumi stopped in a much less refined way, almost falling over backwards. He was still smiling, in the same way, when he gave an unintentional explanation on why he was so clueless; "Well, I don't know, I don't really do much but draw and paint and stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:11 pm

Rin sighed softly at this, a light puff of air that barely went detected as it slid passed her lips. Hesitating but a moment, she started listing points in the city, "Shops, parks, the river, ice cream parlors, arcades..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:31 pm

"Whatever you like. I don't mind." Takumi replied, after he stopped himself from making another comment about how he drew most of them at some point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:17 pm

"That's not very useful," the meister stated simply, shaking her head the slightest bit as they continued towards the main plaza of the city. This weapon was indecisive, and seemingly relatively submissive. While yes, she could very easily work with this, she still had the preference of maintaining a true partnership, rather than operating, as she already did with the majority of her Toromaki duties, as a commanding versus serving relationship.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:35 pm

"I'm sorry." Takumi very quickly said, following a step or two behind and to the side of Rin, likely adding to his timid image.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:06 pm

A sigh fell from her lips, though she left the topic well alone, for the time being, guiding them through the streets. As they moved, she kept her attention discreetly directed towards the weapon, waiting until somewhere seemed to pique his interest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:24 pm

It wasn't that Takumi was disinterested with the plethora of ways that a pair of people could entertain themselves; it was that he seemed to look at all of them with a very similar amount of interest. He wasn't going to complain about doing anything that Rin proposed. He really was fine with just about anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 12:37 pm

The first tour through the square brought about a lack of usable results, and with a defeated sigh, she redirected them back towards one of the ice cream parlors. It was hot enough that she was willing to "cheat" with the sweet treat, and it seemed like something that Takumi might like.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:18 pm

Having walked through the whole square under the heat of the sun and his rather heavy coat, Takumi lit up when Rin lead the two of them to a ice cream parlour. Childish to a T.

Last edited by Arc on August 13th 2016, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:22 pm

She smiled softly when he perked up, leading him into the cool shop and gesturing towards one of it's booths. "Go ahead and set your things down, I'll be looking at the flavors."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:35 pm

Takumi sat down at the booth, very obviously glad to be out of the hot outside. Taking off his coat and hat, he made full use of the air conditioned parlour interior.

ooc: flavours.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:43 pm

Rin's eyes skimmed over the selection laid out at the counters, eyes not really catching onto anything in particular. When the lady behind the counter asked if she needed aid, she politely declined, dismissing the offer by saying she was waiting for her partner. Wordlessly, the girl left her in peace.

ooc: You little punk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 2:23 pm

After he set his things down, and cooled off a little bit, Takumi joined Rin. It wasn't long until the excitable boy pointed out a few flavours he liked; peach, pear and apple. Fruity.

ooc: <3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:18 am

"Do you want three scoops?" She asked, passing the fact sugar content through her subconscious and letting it sink away into oblivion; Rin was his partner, not his mother. Her own attention was on the vanilla bean and the pomegranate, one of which was more of a frozen yogurt than an ice cream, though she didn't appear to care in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:41 am

Takumi nodded in affirmative, excitedly. He would have been totally okay with two, one as a mix, or even one being mixed up, or more than three; since three was offered, three was what he'd take.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:30 pm

"What kind of cone?" Rin asked, almost bored, gesturing towards the cone and bowl options. Of course, he could just have it blended into a milkshake or smoothie, if he wished. Still, she didn't much care, requesting her own two scoops in a waffle cone bowl dipped in chocolate. When asked about toppings, she elected for a single cherry, waiting for Takumi to take over with his own order.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:36 pm

Unable to make up his mind, Takumi turned to the man assembling the pairs treats. "Surprise me." He said, perfectly serious, seeing nothing wrong with such a request.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:39 pm

A long moment passed as she observed the weapon, nodding finally before redirecting her attention to the menu. "Do you have any allergies, or simply anything that you won't eat?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:44 pm

"I don't. I'm fine with anything. Unless it's marmite." Takumi answered, looking a little put off from even mentioning the spread.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:52 pm

Rin gave him the slighest hint of an amused grin, "I don't think they carry yeast spread at an ice cream parlor." Waving her hand dismissively, she began pointing out the ice creams that he wanted, waiting until he was out of earshot to complete his order. By the end of it, he was going to have a nice little selection of the ice cream inside a pie crust bowl --- she found that to be a rather unique, new addition to the shop --- covered in every fruit-based topping they had, as well as some chocolate and caramel drizzle. How it ended up looking almost artistic rather than an abstract flop, she had no clue, but she was rather impressed, tipping them handsomely before bringing their desserts to the table.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:11 pm

Looking over the ice cream brought to the table by Rin, Takumi didn't really know where to start. He wasn't even sure if this was the food or if this was just something to put on the table so it looks nice. "How much did you pay for all the toppings..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:15 pm

Rin shrugged, having specifically thrown away the receipt, "The value of the toppings, as specified by the establishment they were purchased from." Her face had remained stoic, serious and plain as she casually ate her food, both dodging and honestly answering the question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:19 pm

"That's quite obvious. I was more looking for the exact monetary value which the establishment asked of you." Takumi retorted in the same way that Rin had dodged the question, mirroring her expression.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:21 pm

She shrugged nonchalantly, eating away at her dessert in quiet peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next