Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 9:18 pm

Rin's grin widened, "You should dress up as a Pokemon, one day," she joked, trying not to allow the stifled giggle to escape. "I could pretend to be a trainer. It would throw everyone off until we showed them what we can both really do."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 9:24 pm

Takumi snorted before laughing out loud. The instant Rin said that, Takumi thought of one certain Pokemon. He got himself off guard. Once he had calmed sufficiently to actually speak he said the one word which made him laugh after saying it again: "Smeargle."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 12:04 pm

Rin covered her face quickly, trying not to share in his laughter, however ironically hilarious the concept was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 12:26 pm

After a little while, Takumi stopped laughing, but only for a moment; his laughter started after he stared at Rin for a couple of moments like he was pondering something. He almost fell over on his seat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:03 pm

The meister looked at him quizzically, clearly confused as she watched him erupt into a further fit of laughter. "Takumi...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:28 pm

It took him a while before he composed himself enough to actually explain. Even then, even looking at Rin sent him into another fit of giggles. Thus, looking at the table, he explained: "If you wear the Smeargle costume, you can control the tail with a bandage. Stick me on the end of the tail..." He trailed off as he started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:31 pm

Her face burned, though whether it was from embarrassment or anger, not even she could say. Looking pointedly away, she sent the bandages up to cover the warmth in her face, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:38 pm

Takumi continued chilling face down, attempting to get the idea out of his head. He wouldn't be able to look at Rin without at least a goofy grin. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:41 pm

The bandages wrapped heavily around her mouth, and she shot one out to smack at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:05 pm

Having his head down on the table, he didn't know anything was coming; he was startled to say the least. Jumping from his seat, he grabbed his arm with a fairly loud yelp. After realising what was actually going on, he sat back down and just continued smiling while rubbing the arm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:44 pm

She glared at him through the bandages, but stood up to leave, taking her things with her; she knew he'd follow behind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:05 pm

Seeing Rin stand up, Takumi quickly gathered all of his things and followed. He didn't say a word, since Rin did seem a little annoyed with his joke. It wasn't a suggestion. Smeargles aren't curvy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:20 pm

Rin followed a familiar path, making her way towards the shopping district. She lowered her bandages as she moved, settling them into her familiar body suit. The meister moved in silence, however, waiting for her weapon to catch up and, perhaps, say something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 10:59 pm

As Takumi caught up, he thought that it might not be such a great idea to apologise again. It's not like she had her face covered up any more... He wondered about something to break the silence again, and happened on a good idea: "You asked me questions, but I didn't get to ask anything back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 8:47 am

Rin turned her head to look at him, before nodding in acceptance. "Ask whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 11:51 am

"Have you got any of your art on hand to show? You said you do some." Takumi asked. After the initial question, he realised that there wasn't much he could think to ask Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 2:07 pm

"At the estate," the meister answered, shrugging slightly. "I don't have any saved on my phone, per se. There's one or two pieces I might be able to locate that are in galleries, though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 4:08 pm

"I'd love to see them sometime." Takumi said, before falling into silence again. He was out of questions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:20 am

Rin shrugged, going through a quick search before bringing up a calligraphy-based piece she'd done the year prior. It was simple, in theory, but the practice of it was very different. The piece was watercolor, primarily, sharing it's medium with the blank ink that made the words. Every outline was a continuation of some illegible, from the size of the image, poem, a single lotus flower floating atop a pond.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:28 am

Takumi looked over the piece excitedly, trying to at least trace the general direction the poem was written in, if not the actual words; he couldn't do it, but he tried. "This is really good." He finally concluded, after he looked over everything he could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 11:57 am

Rin beamed, a humility about her that was tipped in just the right amount of pride. "Thank you," she said, the gratitude genuine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 12:09 pm

Takumi smiled at Rin before falling silent and walking at her side, looking around as he had before; curious of everything. He was extra curious to see where Rin would take him next.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:31 pm

Art was obviously an easily established common interest between the both of them, but Rin was, at this point, more than curious about whether or not they could uncover any others. Afterall, the two were nearly polar opposites in personality, which was ideal for partnerships, but not exactly the best for friendships. As such, she finally made up her mind, and steered them towards the records shop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:01 am

As Takumi did the whole day so far and would probably continue to do, he followed Rin to her destination. He was unable to think of why Rin might want to visit such a place, but didn't comment on it and just went with whatever was going on. As usual.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:16 am

The lack of assertive nature in the weapon was somehow both unsettling and welcoming at the same time. At some point, she might manage to encourage him to speak up, more... of course, with how much he tended to ramble when he was talking, that might not be in anyone's best interest. Idle thoughts aside, Rin lead him into the store, eyes scanning the walls. Perhaps she could find music he was interested in, this way; the store did, after all, manage to contain every method possible of making or listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next