Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 1:49 am

"That's fine." He said, mimicking her nod, as well. "You can call me what you like, though." He suggested, without thinking of it, again. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 11:26 am

"Surēbu?" She asked, smirking openly this time, not saying another word until he responded to her gentle, teasing bait.

ooc: Slave
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 2:00 pm

Without any hesitation, Takumi gave a stern 'no,' not deigning to consider the suggestion anything more than a joke, and a bad one, at that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 4:37 pm

Rin laughed lightly at this, continuing to lead him through the City and towards the Academy building. "Tell me about yourself." The lady said gently, interested but not in any sort of mood to push for unwanted conversation, should it be beyond Takumi's desires.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:32 pm

"I'm not really very interesting..." Takumi said. It was true. All he ever did was draw things, and sit back and try to keep out of sight. He relayed this to Rin, and then asked roughly the same question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:34 pm

"I've already explained my family," she said, shrugging nonchalantly at this. Her eyes drifted towards him for a moment, considering how to explain. "I have hobbies. Training, painting, calligraphy... I've mastered several martial arts..." It wasn't so much, at the moment, that she was humble as it was that she did not want to excite the boy once more, should he find her words interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:50 pm

"All I do is art. I like that you like art. It makes you seem less unapproachable, to me." He said, ignoring the fact that she also knew several different ways of hurting people, none of which he probably ever wanted to be on the end of. He probably wouldn't be if he behaved, and stayed away from attempting to learn anything like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 5:53 pm

"I'm perfectly approachable." She said simply, though she knew full well that such was very much not the case, or at least that it did not appear to be the case. "At least, to you, I aim to be. If we're to be partners, there has to be a level of trust there."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:01 pm

"Yeah, I know. The art is helping." Takumi reiterated, and thought to try and walk next to Rin, rather than behind her, randomly. Looking at her back, and all the things below it, made him somewhat uncomfortable. With a few faster steps, he caught up, and then matched his pace as he had done before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:07 pm

"What do you like to paint?" She asked, keeping the mood as light as she could, taking an alleyway as a shortcut.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:14 pm

Takumi thought for a moment, and was hard pressed to find things that he didn't like to paint. "Everything." He finally said, and then elaborated; "I like to do any sort of art I can, so it's not just painting. I do sculpting, calligraphy, like you, and illustrations, cartoons, some writing, even, since that can be an art, too... It's all sorts."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:35 pm

"Sculpting as well?" She inquired, intrigued by the concept. Honestly, it wasn't a medium she had ever attempted, too enthralled with her other endeavors to have ever tried.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:46 pm

"Yeah, I make statues and stuff. I also carve wood, and work with clay." He continued with listing more artistic mediums since that's all he had. He thought how shallow he must have seemed to Rin, but still enjoyed sharing, so continued.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:50 pm

The Toromaki was not fool enough to think him egotistical in the slightest, but she could easily see how his ramblings could become annoying. At present, he seemed easy enough to get along with, and she was already aware that opposing personalities made the best pairings. She could deal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:24 pm

Takumi was just glad someone wanted him as their partner, despite his strange weapon form. He couldn't say it was useless, now, but it was still strange.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:38 pm

"I assume you are fluent in Japanese, then? Your Kanji is not rusty?" She asked him, looking over as they made it to the Academy steps.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:43 pm

"Yes, I make sure to practice often, so I don't forget." Takumi replied, as he started hopping up the stairs. If anything was good on him physically, is that he doesn't tire easily. Not that he can use that stamina for anything but running away, or keeping up with people who were better at him at everything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:50 pm

The girl nodded, satisfied with this answer as she continued along with him, attention both in the present and elsewhere. Her mind seemed to be wandering, though she remained very much grounded at the same time, glancing over at him from time to time as she continued towards the training grounds. "Where do you call home?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:05 pm

"I come from Tokyo." Takumi simply said, not really wanting to go into detail, at the time. It wasn't anything that he didn't feel good talking about; it was just... Dull.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:07 pm

She raised a brow, relatively repeating the question, "Do you call it home?" There was a distinctive difference in the way not just that she said the word, but meant it, as well. For example, she lived, usually, in D.C., but considered both it and the Death City Estate home.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:13 pm

"I don't know. Probably. It's nice, there, if a bit crowded. I liked to draw on grafitti, making the obscene, silly, ugly, old stuff into nice new stuff." He started to go off topic, a little, thinking back to the time he lived in Japan, and before he knew he was a weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:15 pm

"Do you have any pictures of your work?" She inquired, reigning in her interest on the controversial topic, as such should not be an interest of a lady, even if the title was more figurative... and the family had mafia-esque dealings, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 8:24 pm

"I do, actually." Takumi said, happily, as he pulled a phone from his jacket. Unlocking it, he handed it to Rin, so she could have a look if she wanted. It was just a bunch of pictures of random bits of art, but Takumi was definitely excited to be showing it off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:09 pm

Rin stared in surprise, having not expected him to just hand over his phone. Wordlessly, she offered a nod in response, taking it from him and skimming through the images. She was rather impressed with his creations, honestly, she just didn't really know how to respond. The smile she'd been hiding from her face was growing, however, giving her away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:23 pm

A large grin grew on Takumi's face. Seeing someone enjoying his creations gave him the best kind of feeling. It was something any artist could probably agree with him, on. He didn't need any sort of comment to know that someone was enjoying what he had made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next